Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:36:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash beat BTC?  (Read 3859 times)
Thardz07

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:02:48 AM

There's no hope to beat the BTC against BCH. Why does the BCH value keep raising? Its because of investors. That was a strategy of investors to make the value of BTC fall down. They invest in BCH to keep it raising to make sure that the BTC will fall and then make investments again to BTC. The main purpose of strategy is to buy BTC in a low price.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
1BTC EQUALS 1CAR

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:19:07 AM

That is a hilarious joke for me. They can try and manipulate it's pump many times as they want to attract other investor's but it will surely just go down in history.  They will not make loyal to bitcoin change sides that easily.
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:43:27 AM

In terms of technical aspects they were knows that bitcoin cash is very advance compare to bitcoin, however in popularity and supporters BTC is much higher numbers compared to BCH.
As per observation technology of bitcoin cash is obviously advance compare to original bitcoin. But definitely they can manage it clearly by bitcoin.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:14:24 AM

Bitcoin's price fell but it is rising now. The prices are rising at a pretty good rate and i don't think anytime soon bitcoin would be beaten my bitcoin cash. As the value of bitcoin is much more than bitcoin cash and there are alot of people who know only about bitcoin and hardly anything about other altcoins so bitcoin has more popularity than any other coin and i think it will continue to be like that.Bitcoincash may someday in future surpass bitcoins if bitcoin's value goes down alot because of something like countries banning btc etc.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:16:35 AM

That is a hilarious joke for me. They can try and manipulate it's pump many times as they want to attract other investor's but it will surely just go down in history.  They will not make loyal to bitcoin change sides that easily.
And the loyalty of bitcoin users it is not going to change especially with these huge dumps in the price, how many people invested in BCH and are losing money, how many are probably thinking they have made one of the worst mistakes in their lives by investing in that coin, many I guess.
1L0v3

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:27:15 AM

BCash has a different use case and far far less development. It's got some rich people pushing it for sure.. with extremely obvious manipulation, and I think it will stay around in some form, but it is another alt coin and will remain inferior and less valuable than the real Bitcoin.

What you have to remember is that it does not offer censorship resistance.. with larger blocks and more centralized mining power.. it's easier to shut it down or manipulate it - and because of that - people won't want to use it as a store of wealth - because they don't want their wealth to be taken away by a bad actor. BCash by it's own admission isn't even trying to be a store of wealth.

BCash is trying to be cash.. but who trusts cash controlled by Chinese mining pools - which are under the control of the Chinese government? Better to have US fiat which let's face it is mostly digital anyway and has the backing the the US govt at least - better than Jihan and Ver! Also - cash needs to be stable to be used as a currency - so it's not as good a speculative investment if it were to succeed as cash (which I don't think it will) because it would stay around the same value. I think it's more likely to remain a speculative vehicle and be manipulated but remain with some value - may go up (certainly with pump and dumps to scam newbs and weak hands) but real Bitcoin is a much better long term investment with solid fundamentals.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:55:24 AM

Toward world is getting into more advanced technology because they find Bitcoin Blockchain has great demand. Everything after Bitcoin completely a copy cap one, we don't about the future of BCC but Bitcoin has strong foundation.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:16:19 AM

Maybe Bitcoin cash looks good and growing very fast it can not beat Bitcoin. BCH will have good price but nevere better than BTC

I agree with you,,  but I really don't know people why think Bitcoin cash beat btc?? what is the reason??

Koioss

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:30:30 AM

Bitcoin Cash is just a altcoin. ı think Bitcoin Cash can't beat.
Btc always wins even if there are small drops. 

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:33:57 AM

Maybe Bitcoin cash looks good and growing very fast it can not beat Bitcoin. BCH will have good price but nevere better than BTC

I agree with you,,  but I really don't know people why think Bitcoin cash beat btc?? what is the reason??
They were stupid enough to sell their real Bitcoins for some Chinese FUD coin.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 09:36:07 AM

I don't think so. It is another altcoin that bears the name of bitcoin and then trying to get the throne from it. There are so many speculations around the coin and they claim that they have bigger blocks and lower fees than bitcoin which should be an advantage given that some people refuse to send bitcoin because of high fees but then bitcoin cash has far more problems because it has no proper developers and it is largely supported by rich people that's why they can easily inflate the market and dump it to the people who aren't aware of the situation.

axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:40:36 AM

Everything is possible. If the rumors are confirmed, and China really prohibits the mining of all coins except Bitcoi Cash, then it can grow strongly in value.
babykika2027

Activity: 715
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:51:49 AM

I think, bitcoin will still dominate cryptocurrency, although it will probably always exist, because bch has increased. but in the near future bitcoin still leads, bch is just a new altcoin still being developed, so we can not compare bch with btc
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:57:06 AM

There is no way this will happen. Bitcoin Cash rise in value is just a very clever pump and dump scheme, started on the wake of the news that Segwit2 had been abandoned. Perhaps the whole story is a well enjineered scheme to suck money out of people,
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:57:22 AM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!
Does it mean that there is a possibility altcoin will be the winner?

I don't think so and thank you for your post. Until now bitcoin still number one and always giving impact into another coin. Possibility? Maybe but not sure. Besides that, all this time bitcoin still give passive income and amazing journey about new way investment. I'll leave issue/ rumor or question like that because I believe bitcoin will survive as number one coin. Thank you again.

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:14:25 PM

do not think so.
wait a minute what you mean fall he stays at 7700USD figure now and will reach 8000USD.
though he'll come down later, but he'll rise again and stay on top.
speaktome

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:58:44 PM

There is no way this will happen. Bitcoin Cash rise in value is just a very clever pump and dump scheme, started on the wake of the news that Segwit2 had been abandoned. Perhaps the whole story is a well enjineered scheme to suck money out of people,
Scheme or not, the BCH volume of today it's just Big, almost seven times more than ETH, at that rate it will soon occupy the second position in the market, moving to ETH to the third position in the list, which would be the news of the year if that happens.

▄██████████▄
           ▄██████████████▄
          █████▀      ▀█████
         ████▀          ▀████
         ▀▀▀   ▄██████▄   ███▌
     ▄▄████   ▐████████▌  ████  ▄▄
   ▄████████   ▀██████▀   ███▌ ████▄
  █████▀▀▀▀▀      ▐█▌     ▀▀▀  ▀█████
 ████▀          ▄█████▄          ▀████
████   ▄█████▄▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█████▄   ███▌
███▌  ▐███████▌   ███   ▐███████▌  ▐██▌
████   ▀█████▀    ▀███   ▀█████▀   ███▌
 ████▄         ▄█▄ ▀███▄         ▄████
  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
    ▀▀████████▀▀       ▀▀████████▀▀
BitCloud  BTDX
A new type of decentralized currency
Most  Profitable  Masternode Coin
▬▬▬    • Wallet  • Details  • Exchanges  •Masternode    ▬▬▬
ANN  Blockexplorer  MN Calculator  ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter  Github  Slack

Sirius receive address:SQusssg3DRrKrEHW26c2skEDYCG7vrj11z
louisMTV

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:00:00 PM

They dont have to win or lose! They can just go up together na. Grin
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:05:50 PM

It is really hard for me to imagine an altcoin beating bitcoin in the future. Well no one knows.
I am seeing bitcoin cash as an altcoin which was just recently pumped by group of people. And the price continues to be above 1000$ because there are those who want to ride in the pump. I am thinking it will not go that far.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:09:54 PM

No BCH cant beat BTC because BCH whales are mostly chinese people,you know chinese they want to be at the top but they cant because BTC is unique and widely used.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: