Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash beat BTC?  (Read 3859 times)
real eyes realize

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:19:20 PM

I think bitcoin cash is just an altcoin and can not be a competitor of bitcoin. In my opinion, bitcoin is the most reliable cryptocurrency of the cryptocurrency world.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ghavoc

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:37:04 PM

The only way I see an alt garnering enough attention to surpass BTC is if a major player like Amazon or FB create their own mineable currency.  For the record I expect Amazon to do just that, reserving a block for Prime members and Twitch stars as incentives.  It would basically be like minting free money to capture the rest of the users in their target markets that aren't already on Prime by leveraging the fear of missing out. 
The Young Turk
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1013

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:40:48 PM

No, Bitcoin Cash can't beat real Bitcoin. I guess everybody understand now, Bitcoin can't be taken down by miners. This ecosystem is bigger and stronger than they thought. This was like a coup attempt but it's failed.

███████                   
                      ██████████                        ██       
                       ████████████                  ███       
                                ██████████           █████       
                                        ███████      ██████         
██████                  ███████     ████
████████                ██████     ██   
██████████        ████████           
███████████    █████████           
████████    ████████

███████    ████████       
              ██████    █████████████ 
          █████████      ███████████ 
      ███████████          █████████ 
██████████████                       
████████████████                       
███████      ████████████           
██████        ████████████           
████                ██████████           

.xx-coin.io.

DAVID CHAUM's xx coin SALE IS NOW LIVE!

veliq

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:21:50 PM

Definitely BTC. Bitcoin Cash is just a fork, in my opinion in the future it will not be as popular as it is now.
Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:27:54 PM

Definitely BTC. Bitcoin Cash is just a fork, in my opinion in the future it will not be as popular as it is now.

Cash Bitcoin is just a bit of Bitcoin. Of course there is only one. Cash is often unbelievable and unstable. I only recommend Bitcoin.
DeathGrasp

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:10:31 PM

You all recommend BTC only because it brings good profit, no one looks at the technological aspects...

ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:36:50 PM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!
Does it mean that there is a possibility altcoin will be the winner?
Bitcoin pumping its price so it will never beat by another altcoin or what you called bitcoin cash. I know that bitcoincash rise its price rapidly and beat the other altcoins. we do not know how long will it take and when it will last. I am totally contented with my bitcoins. We don't have to worry about the bitcoincash, if its price will go up so we can decide to go up here and mined it as much as we want.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:20:58 PM

For me it will never happend that BTC is will be beat by another cryptocurrency, Bitcoin cash good, and i am so very impressed with the price of bitcoin cash it so fast to pump and to increase, bitcoin cssh beats a lot of other altcoins but it cant never beat the BTC because it is too much for bitcoin cash, for many years that bitcoin is running no ones cryptocurrency who ever beat the BTC.

Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:49:15 PM

impossible.they just manipulated bitcoin cash and took peoples bitcoin. same thing happening after every bitcoin pump.
inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:56:42 PM

Like i said before in this forum some coins can overtake the value of the bitcoin and evn bitcoin cash can do it but there is no other leader than the btc, btc is the mother of all coins, being 2nd before btc is such a good opportunity and most especially when you overtake it but remember, the first will always be the leader
Donned

Activity: 196

Distributed Credit Chain

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:50:19 AM

This is almost impossible because BTC has been around for several years and has won community consensus and a large user base. However, BCH is just a piece of China's absenteeism, most of which is done by Chinese mines It is obviously unreasonable to provide this,

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
sinduarianto

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:58:10 AM

I think not because the price of Bitcoin for now is soaring.
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:06:42 AM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!
in business there is usually an increase and decrease and this also happens in the coin business but certainly altcoin will not replace bitcoin

veraoktav127

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 04:35:11 AM

it would be weird if the alternative beats the main one, this is when it happens to bitcoin if it is defeated by altcoin and I think it is unlikely

PHOENEX EXCHANGE                       
                               ● Taking Cryptocurrency Exchange to a New Height ●                               
TELEGRAMREDDITREDDITMEDIUMFACEBOOK   ◣WHITEPAPER   
LynielZbl

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:15:54 AM

That will not happen. Because I think, many users use Digital BTC compared to Bitcoin Cash. It's just as easy to use, and it's safe to carry anywhere. And the Bitcoin Cash is very easy to consumed compared to the digital BTC, why? because you're always holding a Btc Cash that why so easy to spend, but digital btc you need to open your internet to transact. So I prefer Digital Bitcoin.
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:42:25 AM

There is no doubt that this is impossible, after all, BCH is only one Chinese currency, and BTC has been to China, China is an unstable factor.

taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:06:00 AM

This is almost impossible because BTC has been around for several years and has won community consensus and a large user base. However, BCH is just a piece of China's absenteeism, most of which is done by Chinese mines It is obviously unreasonable to provide this,

Bitcoin cant compare with bitcoin Cash in any way. Check the volume and price of both and you will feel the difference. Some people try to manipulate and argue that it will be next bitcoin and support their argument with fake pumps. This can only attract limited users once or twice and this tactics cant be used forever. So Just real bitcoin is the only bitcoin in my view.
deloreswest

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:09:44 AM

dont think so it will never happen. bch only a fake btc. btc will keep rising the top and bch will be still under btc.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:12:19 AM

There is no possibility that the winner will turn out to be Bitcoin Cash. Bitcoin is the champion and Bitcoin Cash is just a lowly challenger whose talent, strength, skills, techniques and strategies, and everything are coming from Bitcoin itself. That is the pure truth about the scenario. The fact is that, everything there is in the existence of Bitcoin Cash is owed to Bitcoin, and now it seems that this offshoot and copy of Bitcoin is challenging its original master.  
Lindazz

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:22:13 AM

This is almost impossible, BTC status without any currency shake, and unless there is a disruptive currency, or BTC broke a major BUG, this is a little possibility, otherwise no to talk about. Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: