Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:49:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash beat BTC?  (Read 3859 times)
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:20:45 AM

it's gonna be added to bitpay soon which will probably make it the primary coin for commerce though i'd massively prefer if that was litecoin. whether you like it or not that's a huge feather in its cap. i wouldn't be surprised if coinbase didn't do the same and add it to their retail section too because they're not so secret big blockers too.

it's weird that it's being taken seriously by these heavyweights when it's still entirely mined by jihan wu and his proxies. almost any other coin has less centralisation. it's pretty much impossible for a coin to be more any more centralised than it is.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:21:40 AM

from 0 to 2000$ in 6 month. bitcoin can't do that. people will realize bitcoin cash is better. but now people buy bitcoin because they think bitcoin is gold. not a currency type

Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:03:18 AM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!
Does it mean that there is a possibility altcoin will be the winner?
It sometimes goes like that, up and down are mostly happen anytime. But looking at their historical price value, it is very far from a chances that bitcoin cash will defeat bitcoin. Not only the reason that bitcoin is created first but because it have already created a strong foundation.
Mildredmk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:26:00 AM

Bitcoin cash is just an altcoin and can not be a competitor of bitcoin. In my opinion, bitcoin is the most reliable cryptocurrency of the cryptocurrency world.
totnaksquad

Activity: 182

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:28:47 AM

Dont compare roger ver to the great satoshi nakamoto,BTC is BTC and BCash is different and dont call it bitcoincash its bcash it will never happen as roger ver is only taking profits using his coin.

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:35:36 AM

from 0 to 2000$ in 6 month. bitcoin can't do that. people will realize bitcoin cash is better. but now people buy bitcoin because they think bitcoin is gold. not a currency type

in case you hadn't noticed it was zero because it didn't exist and then was magicked up out of thin air. that puts a slightly different angle on it. are you absolutely sure you know what it is?
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:51:21 AM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!

I think it's very hard to beat bitcoin. bitcoin cash just bounces big name from bitcoin. eventually bitcoin remains the king of all crypto. and this will take place with a time that we can not determine
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:09:15 AM

Bitcoin Cash will never be able to beat Bitcoin, He's just a mock product whose creators know who we are. Even though Bitcoin Cash is staying the fastest, but we do not know what the future will look like, why there's still a bug or something.

World4Crypto

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:30:10 AM

i will say no and never bitcoin is the king even with high fee transaction and slow transaction bitcoin still the king of cryptocurrency
darth_cryptorider

Activity: 470
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:54:18 AM

It's never happen. Bcash can't bit Bitcoin. Majority from community don't let it happen. It's only one true bitcoin everything else just shit fork coin.
Tone147

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:55:29 AM

I always have such concerns, I think if people use more and more, so the currency will become more and more, so the advantage of BCH transfer speed is out, so you have to replace the possibility of the currency.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
iamabasicboy

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:56:59 AM

No coin will ever beat bitcoin , ever dot
The more realistic coin which seems able to beat on prices is ETH due to the high need by entrepeurs and investments.
Gangy

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:59:01 AM

Bitcoin beaten by an alt coin probably will never happen. I know bitcoin cash time to time pushes hard but we need to be realistic. Bitcoin will always lead the crypto currencies.

nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:06:27 AM

Now it is difficult to predict something. Yes, bitcoin has problems with the processing speed of transactions, but I think this is fixable. Bitcoin cash can not approach it at a price.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:18:53 AM

There's already a lot of bitcoin imitations out there and all of them are just the same. They all want to replace the king that's on top and nothing more. They won't beat btc with that reason.
cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:28:50 AM

Dont compare roger ver to the great satoshi nakamoto,BTC is BTC and BCash is different and dont call it bitcoincash its bcash it will never happen as roger ver is only taking profits using his coin.

Typical uneducated parrot squawking what he's heard from others. You may hate Roger Ver but give credit where credit is due. He was one of the earliest investors in bitcoin and pushed for its acceptance into the mainstream. Bitcoin Cash is more in line with the original ideas of what Satoshi envisioned. Why don't you do your homework and read about how those F@#$ers at bblockstream hijacked and screwed with bitcoin before you go acting like a damn troll. There's a damn good reason why people who knew bitcoin back in its infancy despise Blockstream.
Elsonbol

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:32:30 AM

I don't think bitcoin cash can beat bitcoin since bitcoin value is way too high for bitcoin cash to overcome. Other than that, more investors are coming in for bitcoin compared to bitcoin cash. Though there may be a small percentage for bitcoin cash to beat bitcoin but for bitcoin cash to do so, it will take a lot of time and expertise; not to mention the effort needed.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:40:56 AM

First of all you need to understand that such a value growth has taken place from zero to $2000, because it is the element that got forked from bitcoin's main chain. If it is something else it could have never reached this level, so even in its growth bitcoin's contribution is there. Upon this bitcoin cash won't go above bitcoin at any point.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:49:15 AM

I think impossible altcoin will be the winner, as long I know they always follow bitcoin and get impact from bitcoin price action. This is real market, everything is possible but not like your opinion ( sorry ). Bitcoin is the beginner and until now still the best option to replace our money with invest/ trade platform. If you're sure bitcoin cash will become the winner just buy it and see what happen? loss will be yours. It's just temporary trend and good luck to you.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
100action

Activity: 35
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:50:49 AM

No, BTC has majority of the development and will always be recognized as the default blockchain.  Segwit will allow updates like lightning network and rootstock.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: