Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:50:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash beat BTC?  (Read 3859 times)
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:16:08 AM

If that happens I believe that all Bitcoins (hard forks) will fail and will be replaced by Ethereum, XRP, Litecoin or XMR.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tricialugtu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:27:03 AM

I believe that BTC will retain his spot whatever happens.  Cheesy
Go BTC!
fazerockzx

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:27:41 AM

In my personal opinion, i think bitcoin will always be on top because of the fact that its still growing and getting better by time. Nothing will take its place soon, thats just what my personal opinion is so, we all have different ideas about this.
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:33:31 AM

thinking about it, I think it's impossible. bitcoin cash is a coin that just surfaced. well, I feel that the potential of the bitcoin cash is very good. but, I guess that's uncertain, and of course bitcoin is still much better.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:34:50 AM

The growth of Bitcoin Cash can be the result of an attack on the traditional Bitcoin. Probably the creators of Bitcoin Cash want to make the mining of their crypto currency more profitable than the production of original Bitcoin, and then completely destroy the network of the latter. The goals originally pursued by Bitcoin are now possible with Bitcoin Cash. That`s why I think Bitcoin Cash in its functional characteristics is likely to surpass the original Bitcoin.
tronghai123

Activity: 34

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:35:12 AM

It is unpredictable at this time as people are more inclined to buy the BCH and are saving a lot of BCH. In the future, if the BCH can build a new community, the BCH can defeat the BTC
kalymist

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:46:17 AM

BCH got years of delay compare to BTC adoption.

No matter the marketcap, just look at all the metastructure connected to BTC.

Directly depending on it.

I mean, all of it is connected to BTC.

Most of it havent fiat market, it's like 250 billion invested into BTC (in the end)

It just can't collapse or everything will with it.

Everysingle coin has a BTC market value.

It's the real money out of all this crypto thing.

21million units is just like the rarest thing on earth, worthing that much.

Smart people into this game, are just holding BTC and some rate of it onto alts, buying dip and selling high.

Ok, some other are doing pretty well growth as well, but to me it's all hyping fomo for now.

BTC is just growing, zoom out the chart and stop playing the cash you can't afford to loose.

yannick225

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:53:34 AM

I think yes for three reason
Transaction Fees - low on BCH, high on BTC.
Mining Stability - BTC can't gracefully handle a block slowdown.
Satoshi's Vision - Satoshi designed for low fees.

Despite everything, Bitcoin is the king and if crypto become mainstream it's wil be due to Bitcoin, so Bcash can beat Bitcoin but only in very long term
Games.Bitcoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:54:13 AM

I think once BTC is more popular and BCH comes into the same awareness, people may use both as the transfer fees and stuff for BTC are ridiculous... imagine trying to pay for coffee with BTC! You would be charged almost $4...

BCH has minimal transfer fees. I think people may use bitcoin as an investment and use BCH as a way to spend cash their crypto cash in the real world.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
tb4eva

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:59:22 AM

I read an article - I don;t remember where - that said BTH was China's invention to take advantage of its mining capabilities at the expense of BTC, and helped make BTC much slower. Whether that's true or not, BTC does need to find a way to get more efficient.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 06:56:09 PM

No BCH cant beat BTC because BCH whales are mostly chinese people,you know chinese they want to be at the top but they cant because BTC is unique and widely used.
how do you get the conclusion that BCH whales are Chinese? Each bitcoin user is naturally a BCH user, do you mean BTC whales are mostly Chinese?
Each bitcoin user is not naturally a BCH user and I really do not get why you would have to say that. I dumped my BCH and so many other people did when it came into the market except recently when we all saw the sudden manipulations and unfortunately so many traders fell for it.

We all know those behind the stunts and most especially Roger Ver and he obviously is not a Chinese. Jihan Wu on the other hand who is the co-founder of bitmain is definitely a Chinese and they both have the resources as whales to manipulate BCH which is where I reserve my comments.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:25:04 PM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!
Does it mean that there is a possibility altcoin will be the winner?
i think no, i think bitcoin will be survive next year and another year in the future, about bitcoincash my prediction next year just 0.3 BTC and ethereum 0.45 BTC i hope Grin
krankNL

Activity: 225

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:26:41 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2017, 07:52:14 PM by krankNL

No BCH cant beat BTC because BCH whales are mostly chinese people,you know chinese they want to be at the top but they cant because BTC is unique and widely used.
how do you get the conclusion that BCH whales are Chinese? Each bitcoin user is naturally a BCH user, do you mean BTC whales are mostly Chinese?
Each bitcoin user is not naturally a BCH user and I really do not get why you would have to say that. I dumped my BCH and so many other people did when it came into the market except recently when we all saw the sudden manipulations and unfortunately so many traders fell for it.

We all know those behind the stunts and most especially Roger Ver and he obviously is not a Chinese. Jihan Wu on the other hand who is the co-founder of bitmain is definitely a Chinese and they both have the resources as whales to manipulate BCH which is where I reserve my comments.

BTC users are not naturally BCH users. I don't agree with you. I don't like BCH and I will never use it by adopting. We know it's like a pump and dump game. The sustainability is almost impossible in BCH with those pumper owners.
Sadikrx

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 07:59:29 PM

I think this is not possible to beat bitcoin Roll Eyes
Freelancer76

Activity: 386
Merit: 10

Hello fellow miners

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:27:41 PM

Only if Bitcoin continues to struggle in a long run with many forks and not delivering upgrades, than yes, Bitcoin Cash can become #1, but so can any other fork coin derived from Bitcoin.
drwhobox

Activity: 756
Merit: 133

- hello doctor who box

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 08:55:13 PM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!
Does it mean that there is a possibility altcoin will be the winner?
We still don't see the true potencial of Bitcoin. Still bitcoin is the pioneer when it comes to decentralize cryptocurrency BTC would always win no mater what happened. 

Even tho a hundred forks with bitcoin still they would just make bitcoin stronger than the useual.

And, there are no plans yet for bitcoin cash why would the price go high like that? It's called PUMP and DUMP The whales would just dump their BCH at the end and buy Bitcoin or Etherium.
tech72

Activity: 427

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 09:02:38 PM

Bitcoin Cash has it's own competitors to look out for. Bitcoin gold touched previous BCH value in recent pump. I am guessing ultimately it will be the forked coins fighting amongst each other and Bitcoin retaining  the title of the crypto world.

Buying Instagram followers from Zeru.com was a smart move. Real profiles, quick delivery, and an organic boost to my presence. Fantastic service, highly satisfied.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. Bought Instagram followers, and my profile skyrocketed. Genuine engagement, prompt delivery—best investment in my online presence.
Absolutely thrilled with Zeru.com. Purchased Instagram followers, and the results are phenomenal. Authentic growth, reliable service, and exceptional customer support. Highly recommend.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Acquired Instagram followers, and my influence soared. Organic engagement, instant delivery, and excellent customer service. Truly satisfied with the results.
Zeru.com delivered real YouTube subscribers, skyrocketing my channel's success. Trustworthy, efficient, and effective. The best investment for content creators.
Incredible service from Zeru.com. The Instagram likes I purchased were delivered instantly, boosting my online presence. Highly recommended for influencers.
Phenomenal experience with Zeru.com. Bought YouTube views and witnessed instant growth. Authentic engagement, timely delivery, and top-notch customer service. Absolutely satisfied.
Zeru.com is a game-changer. Buying Twitter followers from them boosted my online presence. Authenticity, quick delivery, and stellar customer service – a winning combination for social media success.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Facebook likes purchase led to enhanced visibility. Trustworthy, efficient, and a game-changer for anyone aiming to boost social media presence.
Zeru.com delivers as promised. Increased my Instagram views instantly. Quality service, quick results, and their team ensures satisfaction. A reliable choice.
Impressed with Zeru.com prompt service and genuine YouTube likes. Increased engagement and visibility have skyrocketed my channel's success. Highly recommend.
Buying Facebook followers from Zeru.com was a game-changer. Authentic profiles, quick delivery, and excellent customer support. Highly recommended for growth. 5/5 Stars rating.
Zeru.com exceeded my expectations. The TikTok followers I bought were high-quality, instantly elevating my content and giving my profile the attention it deserves.
Zeru.com delivers TikTok likes that matter. Genuine engagement, instant credibility, and a noticeable spike in my video views. An absolute game-changer.
Zeru.com
SocialMediaPanel.com is my trusted partner for social growth. Their SMM Panel, Social Media Panel, delivers authentic social media engagement, boosting my online presence effectively.
lepricoin

Activity: 673
Merit: 112

umachit.fund

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:28:31 PM

I think this will not happen, the bitcoin has more supporters who support it, yes the Bitcoin Cash has the potential for development, but I do not think that because of this bitcoin is threatened with collapse.

Jackg1985

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:29:35 PM

notfor a longtime
zemb

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:55:27 AM

I choose not because bitcoin is the king of all coins and more popular than BCH.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: