Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:15:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash beat BTC?  (Read 3859 times)
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:19:10 AM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!
Does it mean that there is a possibility altcoin will be the winner?
The news about the growth of BCH is not true they use to pump the price of bitcoin today so the price bitcoin increase double. Do you think bitcoin will be lose than altcoin if there is something will change.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:52:02 PM

Kinda hard to think any of these whales or groups want to destroy bitcoin. Im sure they hold more bitcoin or heavily invested into bitcoin than the whole community put together on here. But i understand why they are promoting bitcoin cash to be successful and i think they have the resources and capital to succeed.. so im sure bitcoin cash and bitcoin will co exist.
But that is not what they want, they want bitcoin cash to become bitcoin but we are not going to let them get away with their plans they may have the money but at the end we are the ones who decide which coin to use and if we keep using bitcoin then there is nothing they can do about it.
Qpeep

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:56:31 PM

No way. It's all just artificial hype. However, I like the idea that BTC may be replaced by Bitcore, which is much better than Bitcoin Cash. That won't happen either though. Perhaps.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:17:38 PM

I choose not because bitcoin is the king of all coins and more popular than BCH.  Smiley
nothing beats him, and now the king keeps giving birth to new coins. BTG, BCD B2x is proof that bitcoin can not be defeated.
abcd7

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:36:31 PM

i dont believe that btc cash beat btc
TipMePlz

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:29:25 PM

Simply no coin can beat BTC.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:31:04 PM

It is really hard for me to imagine an altcoin beating bitcoin in the future. Well no one knows.
I am seeing bitcoin cash as an altcoin which was just recently pumped by group of people. And the price continues to be above 1000$ because there are those who want to ride in the pump. I am thinking it will not go that far.
Definitely, no one knows what the future holds, but there are something’s that really may not stand the chance to change pretty fast that much. However, Bitcoin cash is the last coin that can never really beat BTC to it. A manipulated coin that was not even necessary in the first place and more of an attack.

Bitcoin cash will remain an altcoin and the only thing making it thrive now is just the manipulations as a result of the guys behind the scene having all the resources to pull it off.
coingrow

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:35:00 PM

Whatever little chances the bitcoin cash or bcash had of doing good on the short term has been taken away by the recent stunt that Roger Ver recently played. The value of bitcoin is because of it being not centralized. Roger and friends are trying to gain control which people do not appreciate.

hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:17:24 AM

chances are bch will not replace bitcoin in a short time. However, it can eventually develop at a faster rate than bitcoin, if it goes beyond bitcoin, changing the brand name will be very confusing to most people and may damage both brands.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:31:53 AM

It is really hard for me to imagine an altcoin beating bitcoin in the future. Well no one knows.
I am seeing bitcoin cash as an altcoin which was just recently pumped by group of people. And the price continues to be above 1000$ because there are those who want to ride in the pump. I am thinking it will not go that far.
Definitely, no one knows what the future holds, but there are something’s that really may not stand the chance to change pretty fast that much. However, Bitcoin cash is the last coin that can never really beat BTC to it. A manipulated coin that was not even necessary in the first place and more of an attack.

Bitcoin cash will remain an altcoin and the only thing making it thrive now is just the manipulations as a result of the guys behind the scene having all the resources to pull it off.
for me i think that bitcoin cash is not the coin that can defeat with bitcoin cause for me bitcoin will remain the coin that are the number coin ang still to be the king cause this is the most trusted coin than any other coin.
DiniazRosa

Activity: 137
Merit: 10

ICO starting on 16th of April!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:57:19 AM

I think this will not happen, the bitcoin has more supporters who support it, yes the Bitcoin Cash has the potential for development, but I do not think that because of this bitcoin is threatened with collapse.
I quite agree with you, but please look back the history of bitcoin cash again, i got grow from 300$ to 2k2$ in few days. Nothing is imposible in this cryptomarket.

》  ZPER  ▐|   DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM for P2P FINANCE
◣   Whitepaper   ◤   Main-sale 16th Apr   ◥   One Pager   ◢
▐|    Facebook   ||   Twitter   ||   Telegram   ||   Youtube    |▌
aeternus

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:40:07 PM

Whatever little chances the bitcoin cash or bcash had of doing good on the short term has been taken away by the recent stunt that Roger Ver recently played. The value of bitcoin is because of it being not centralized. Roger and friends are trying to gain control which people do not appreciate.
While you are correct one of the things you need to take into account is that while the average bitcoin user at this moment knows who is he and what he has done, when bitcoin reaches major adoption the average person is not going to know who is he, they are going to try to use this to their advantage to push their project further and try to replace bitcoin so at the end which coin is the king of crypto will depend on its functionality and nothing else.
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:40:29 PM

The population still knows very little about the crypto currency. The other part of the crypto currency knows only bitkoyne, knows that it is rising sharply in price and therefore invests in it to get a good profit. Thus, regardless of its functional qualities, bitcoin, despite a number of its shortcomings, continues to grow in price and enjoy its popularity. However, this will not always continue. Next will be the evaluation of bitcoins and other digital coins for the features and usability that they can provide. Here, and will be appreciated today's forks, separated from the original bitcoin, and in the first place this bitkoyn cash. I do not think that in the foreseeable future bitkoyn cash will bypass the original bitokoyn, but they will have a serious competition.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:44:34 PM

I think this will not happen, the bitcoin has more supporters who support it, yes the Bitcoin Cash has the potential for development, but I do not think that because of this bitcoin is threatened with collapse.
I quite agree with you, but please look back the history of bitcoin cash again, i got grow from 300$ to 2k2$ in few days. Nothing is imposible in this cryptomarket.
It went up because of market manipulation, not because of community support.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:51:55 AM

I think for smaller transactions bitcoin cash has the advatntage. Unless that gets fixed then maybe bitcoin will have a chance. Right now we are having more problems with delayed transactions as I am sure you all know and the fees are much too high and low fees use to be something bitcoin bragged about but now cannot. Bitcoin is seen to much as an investment/stocks then currency. Bitcoin is ment to be a currency that counts as an asset not the other way around.

BagHolder010

Activity: 283

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:18:59 AM

To be honest i just don't believe Bitcoin Cash will beat Btc. Whatever it is, Bitcoin is the king of this market and it will continue to be. I don't think bitcoin cash has that capacity Roll Eyes

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:34:11 AM

definitely no, bitcoin cash never can beat bitcoin and I think no one altcoins can beat bitcoin.
bitcoin cash just pump dump coin and very risky if hold for longterm. the price is high because popular
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:48:11 AM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!

I think no because bitcoin cash it just came grom the split of bitcoins but they can never beat bitcoins. Their price are just expensive because of that split butnif they are gonna start from scratch definitely no one is gonna buy those coins. And besides their price just grows because of the manipulations but they are not that stable as bitcoins. Bitcoins are on the moon today and reaching record highs almost every months abd bitcoin cash value never reach the half of the proce of bitcoins so how can they beat them
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:01:42 AM

No never. Why did you compare Bitcoin with Bitcoin cash? Bitcoin cash is a shit. They cannot beat Bitcoin forever.
IOTA_THT

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:09:28 AM

I think no because bitcoin cash it just came grom the split of bitcoins but they can never beat bitcoins. Their price are just expensive because of that split butnif they are gonna start from scratch definitely no one is gonna buy those coins. And besides their price just grows because of the manipulations but they are not that stable as bitcoins. Bitcoins are on the moon today and reaching record highs almost every months abd bitcoin cash value never reach the half of the proce of bitcoins so how can they beat them

I hold the same position. Even though it does offer something new it can't beat the master  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: