Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 03:09:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash beat BTC?  (Read 3859 times)
inbtctrust

Activity: 53
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:18:15 PM

cant see it happening in the near future - bitcoin is too strong

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitorama

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:21:34 PM

BCH can beat ETH, but beat BTC is too early
loreRex

Activity: 279
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:37:49 PM

No. The main feature of BTC is decentralization and trust. You don't have this with BCH.
WhaleSlayer

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:28:12 PM

I had thought Bitcoin Cash was finshed, but it came back from the world of the dead - possibly because Bitcoin is not really working, at least not as it should.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:39:13 PM

Not now, not ever. Bitcoins price is just going down but I dont agree that bch will overtake bitcoin. The demand for bitcoin is higher versus the supply so how can it be beaten by bitcoin cash.
PeZ

Activity: 297
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:54:29 PM

There's far too many alt-coins and the fickle crypto investors are looking for the next big coin to make the fast buck. When their bubble bursts, they will either leave the crypto market or come back home to BTC.

People don't seem to understand that a market flooded with coins will always have a slow rise. The coins that are not mined are likely to get flooded even more as their "foundations" print more coins.

BTC is currently limited to 21 million. The community has no plans to create more.

BCH will get hit with a flood of coins in January - we'll see if the price can survive.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:57:25 PM

Bitcoin always comes out on top! Bitcoin Cash had it's shining moment, and Altcoins will too. But the fact remains that Bitcoin always prevails!

Yes since bitcoin is the beginning of digital currencies, bitcoin will always be bitcoin. Always dominant, stable, resilient through ups and downs, volatile. BCH has no chance of beating BTC as long as BTC is still around, BTC will always beat all crypto currencies.

QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:04:02 AM

Never say never. Now this seems like an impossible scenario, but in life you never know, and in cryptos you never know even more!
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 12:14:29 AM

In terms of features, you can say that bitcoin cash has a better features than bitcoin. In terms of trust, bitcoin has gained more trust than bitcoin because of its decentralization feature that bitcoin cash does'nt have.

Now regarding to your question if bitcoin cash will defeat bitcoin, at this moment and it will take a long long time or it will never. Bitcoin has been there for almost 9 yeard and gained more trust than bitcoin that has been there for a short amount of time.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
svobodnyi

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:18:54 AM

When bitcoin goes to correction - on the exchange transfer money from Bitcoin to bitcoin cash, watch the capitalization and understand what I mean!
But bitcoin cash will not beat bitcoin, because bitcoin is the main asset, and bitcoin cash is just fork.

BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:36:45 AM

There's far too many alt-coins and the fickle crypto investors are looking for the next big coin to make the fast buck. When their bubble bursts, they will either leave the crypto market or come back home to BTC.

People don't seem to understand that a market flooded with coins will always have a slow rise. The coins that are not mined are likely to get flooded even more as their "foundations" print more coins.

BTC is currently limited to 21 million. The community has no plans to create more.

BCH will get hit with a flood of coins in January - we'll see if the price can survive.
Are they increasing the supply? Or what do you mean?

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
QFT

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 12:53:25 AM

Are they increasing the supply? Or what do you mean?

I am wondering as well, I assume a big exchange is distributing their bcash?
sorin90

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:04:03 AM

the price might have a good rise but I don't think it could go over the price of the btc. maybe in a few years but I don't think this will happen in the near future

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:05:06 AM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!
Does it mean that there is a possibility altcoin will be the winner?
between which bitcoin and which cash bitcoin are superior does not matter as long as we keep controlling both. If altcoin now beat bitcoin because the bitcoin cash price is now rising and the bitcoin decreases which does not mean bitcoin will lose. At least altcoin will stay side by side with bitcoin as our choice to do business better.
ZENC

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:09:51 AM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!

Such a thing does not seem possible. My opinion. Roger Ver wants more BTC. That's why he's manipulating.
Bitcoin will be the long term winner.
gmf1000

Activity: 400

Play2Live presale starts on 5th December

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:10:55 AM

the price might have a good rise but I don't think it could go over the price of the btc. maybe in a few years but I don't think this will happen in the near future

I do agree... BCH had a big rise recently, but there's still a big gap, too big, for BCH to surpass BTC..
We'll never know what will happen in the future, but I think people will keep their faith on BTC ~

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:35:43 AM

I dont think so. Bitcoin will always win. Most people go after bitcoin, trade for bitcoin and invest beachse of bitcoin, that how high the demand of bitcoin is. In altcoins, it wont go higher after bitcoin of a lot of altcoin is in the market.

fipper

Activity: 383

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:51:46 AM

I do agree... BCH had a big rise recently, but there's still a big gap, too big, for BCH to surpass BTC..
We'll never know what will happen in the future, but I think people will keep their faith on BTC ~
someone currently still trusts btc as a nice coin and enjoys holding bitcoin coins. but bch I think will be one of the coins that can compete with btc because the price movement of bch is very significant.
covfefe_

Activity: 934
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:54:16 AM

someone currently still trusts btc as a nice coin and enjoys holding bitcoin coins. but bch I think will be one of the coins that can compete with btc because the price movement of bch is very significant.

Though bitcoin had a headstart and considered the first cryptocurrency, it has a loose community that can't take quick actions to modify according to the demand of time. Unlike Bitcoin, bitcoincash can take rapid actions to comply with user expectations.
Not soon but later generation coins would take over bitcoin one day.
bxipp

Activity: 630

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:55:52 AM

There was no way bitcoin cash beat bitcoin.  But i will do agree if bitcoin cash get more expensive in the future. Just watch it more closely..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: