Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:30:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Cash beat BTC?  (Read 3863 times)
Andyroyal

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:22:54 PM

I also believe that this race between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash(BCH) will terminate very soon and finally bitcoin will win the race. I believe "Who shows path he always moves forward himself"
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ish_Rox

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:23:59 PM

I think no.Because BTC is the king of crypto.Till today it is true.BCC is only pumping shit coin.However it may be can beat BTC.Lastly please rember BTC is future.
rabeh boukhnona

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:25:46 PM

Btrach will never beat Bitcoin core, why do you think can beat it! is because it's faster than Bitcoin! if Btrash will be the real Bitcoin so Altcoins such Dash and ETH will be worth more than Btrash because they are faster  Tongue dump your Btrash Before it's become Bcrash  Grin
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:26:35 PM

In order for Bitcoincah to overtake Bitcoin, it needs merchant adoption.

At the moment powerful gatekeepers like Bitpay and Coinbase are supporting bitcoin only. Once they enable bitcoincash, we'll probably then get a chance to see the market at work where users choose the coin they like best. Until then though, BCH will struggle to take the #1 spot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Singbatak

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:27:46 PM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!
Does it mean that there is a possibility altcoin will be the winner?

Bitcoin cash is just a hype. This is due to the fact that many people go along with increasing prices. In the desire to earn a great deal. So we expect that it will suddenly fall its price once the so-called whales will sell. So be careful and be smart. Because you may expect huge profits to be zero and lose interest.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:31:56 PM

I don't think so but we never know who thought it will reach 2k$ in like a week, so lets see how it goes IMO it won't cross BTC it might become #2 in rankings going above ETH but don't think it will beat the price of BTC.

Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:36:19 PM

So we see that something like a real fight between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash has started. While BTC fell and go on falling, Bitcoin Cash has shown a fantastic growth!

You know what, the way i see things happening between bitcoin and bitcoin cash, I don't think any of the two will win. You know what i think? I think both will lose.

But in terms of replacing Bitcoin being replaced by bitcoin cash,
I think, Bitcoin cash is not ever gonna replace bitcon. Ever. Heck, i dont even think bitcoin cash is deserving to even be compared to bitcoin. At least that's what i thnk.
Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:36:34 PM

Of course not, bitcoin is much more popular than bitcoin cash, it has attracted so many popular companies. The attack on bitcoin and pumping bitcoin cash was manipulated but it is only for a while, bitcoin is recovering.
ZaynDale

Activity: 238

T H E G O L D E N I C O

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:40:43 PM

recent speculations and now the reality.
yesterday November 13, 2017 marked the most important date of Bitcoin Cash enthusiasts including me that the hard fork was successful somewhere in 504,000 block and a numbers of enhancements were updated to the fork. Bitcoin Cash and investors and supporters are now excited what's next and the value increase will give more motivation to invest more and to attract more investors and more crypto miners.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │     T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  22nd  M A Y                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:50:15 PM

I believe that the answer here is a BIG NO. Why can you say that since still bitcoin is the 1st crypto currency. Bitcoin will still be the 1st and the number 1. Bitcoin cash will still need to prove itself more, before it can be a winner but as of now bitcoin will still be winner. I guess butcoin cash will not gonna beat bitcoin. I am not saying that you need to believe in me. Bitcoin and bitcoin cash are both good and has a potential, if you are planning to invest then why not invest for both of them.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:51:22 PM

So far i'm still believe for bitcoin to leading cryptocurrency, because we know that bitcoin is mother in cryptocurrency wold. The fact that Bitcoin Cash lately pump, i sure bitcoin already for prepfor repair the system. And after the bitcoin price will not to be comparable.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:56:53 PM

I don't think so that Bitcoin cash could beat bitcoins ever as bitcoins has far more trust and popularity and the number of investors or users than bitcoin cash.And bitcoins are accepted as payment in many places whereas bitcoin cash are not.This pump in bitcoin cash is only because of cancellation of Segwit2x and soon bitcoin cash would dump.And bitcoins will recover from this cancellation of Segwit2x.
dangful

Activity: 210

Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 03:57:19 PM

So far i'm still believe for bitcoin to leading cryptocurrency, because we know that bitcoin is mother in cryptocurrency wold. The fact that Bitcoin Cash lately pump, i sure bitcoin already for prepfor repair the system. And after the bitcoin price will not to be comparable.

I believe Bitcoin will not lose it's place as the top and most high priced cryptocurrency in the world but Bitcoin Cash is now facing Bitcoin's tail as Bitcoin Cash is also now is heading it's way to $2k per coin this month.
I also believe that Bitcoin price will not be as low as $5k until the end of the year, Bitcoin will always be the people's choice as their top cyrpto currency investment a lot of people were hoping that Bitcoin Cash will continue to rise despite on Bitcoin Cash' price hike.

dangful

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:02:30 PM

I also believe that this race between Bitcoin and Bitcoin cash(BCH) will terminate very soon and finally bitcoin will win the race. I believe "Who shows path he always moves forward himself"

Surely Bitcoin will win the race because Bitcoin has still more investors and miners despite of sudden shift of some large scale miners into Bitcoin Cash but that doesn't cripple Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash has their own strategy and Bitcoin's has always been the leading crypto currency in the world. Despite on Bitcoin Cash fame since last week, Bitcoin stability has always been appreciated until today.
Both were priced high but Bitcoin Cash although newer player in this field, but it gains more attention due to some circumstance happened last week.

dangful

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:08:35 PM

Bitcoin Cash can beat Bitcoin in terms of scalability and offer wide features that has been hard forked yesterday. Block size increase that's been debated into Segwit2x has been packed into an Bitcoin Cash blockchain update but in terms of the value, still Bitcoin is the highest valued cryptocurrency on the planet. Nothing beats Bitcoin in general aspects because Bitcoin's core has been maintained by top blockchain developers and the network has been secure and more and more investors everyday were trading Bitcoin as their main generator of profits.

michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:10:37 PM

I highly doubt it. There is really no reason why people should move to bitcoin cash and away from bitcoins. Bitcoins are still pretty much alive and doesn't really require what bitcoin cash is offering. Right now the only reason why bitcoin cash suddenly moved is because of the shills promoting it. They are just profiting out of their fake pumps and a lot of miners just moved to it because of the sudden jump. It will likely drop again in the near future.
Devilwalk

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:17:04 PM

No, Bitcoin is not "fell and go on falling" like you said. It fell and bounced right back Tongue BCH didn't had a fantastic growth, it's a pump and dump. Is there a possibility that an altcoin will take the throne? Yes, but obviously not BCH.

We're just $1,000 away from the ATH at the moment, and I can say for sure we'll make new ATH in 2018. Things like "$10K BTC in 2018" is going to happen. I'll quote this post when that happen.
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:19:14 PM

bitcoin cash will not beat bitcoin because bitcoin still popular and bitcoin cash is only other altcoin, I believe bitcoin will go up again many members here believe in bitcoin so it will go up for sure, let see in december.

Coinscouting

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 04:20:14 PM

Lol no. BCH was pumped by manipulation.
mercer007

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:24:53 PM

No BCH can never beat BTC. No Crypto currency can beat ever beat Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: