Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:26:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:33:35 AM

The project aimed at working with social networks looks good, but a big hard cup scares me off and I'm sure other investors too. Projects with small capitalization shoot much better.
I think the project will find it hard to collect a hard cap and if the team collects the software and the remaining coins burn it will be best.
Well, John McAfee was supporting this project so, I think they will reach the hard cap so easily in just 2-3 days, I'm really sure about it, you can invest your money too.
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:41:01 AM

Endorsement from McAfee did an awesome job for SETHER they already raised 11750 ETH and main ICO hasn't even started yet.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:46:52 AM

The project aimed at working with social networks looks good, but a big hard cup scares me off and I'm sure other investors too. Projects with small capitalization shoot much better.
I think the project will find it hard to collect a hard cap and if the team collects the software and the remaining coins burn it will be best.

That will be a good plan for the team. Because if they burn the remaining tokens that have been bought. The token's price will increase
because of the demand on the market.
A lot of projects burns their coins in order to increase its value. There are even projects that plan to burn a coin they sold in crowdsale or used as payment during bounties when they collect it again due to the process in their eco.

Yes there is such a system. Burn the rest of the coins that have not sold, and after a while the price of the coin from $ 0.12 grows by $ 27, so this is not a bad pay.
zanzy

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:49:58 AM

Endorsement from McAfee did an awesome job for SETHER they already raised 11750 ETH and main ICO hasn't even started yet.

Still long way to go.

I am hoping for few announcement, I really think that an announced partnership or exchange would boost a project a bit more.
DesertDuke

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:10:35 AM

Is the ERC20 token called SETH or S-ETH ? I've got S-ETH displayed in my MEW wallet.

████→→       ● DeepOnion                                                                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯ 
████→→       ● Tor integrated, 100% anonymous!                                       Get Your FREE Coins NOW!     
████→→       ● Free Airdrop! (No ICO, No Crowdfund)                       ✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯✯
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

ICOs are the most tranding right now, but people must always be careful on what they are putting the money on.
Yes a person should look properly on the ICO's roadmap and whitepapers befor investing in it. As and project can drop at any time due to insufficient fundings and not proper management. So one should take proper steps before investing.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

ICOs are the most tranding right now, but people must always be careful on what they are putting the money on.
Yes a person should look properly on the ICO's roadmap and whitepapers befor investing in it. As and project can drop at any time due to insufficient fundings and not proper management. So one should take proper steps before investing.
Thats absolutely true bud, theres alot of Ico out there thats promises too much but didnt make it even just at the first stage. So be careful investing on projects bud.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:01:31 AM

Well, John McAfee was supporting this project so, I think they will reach the hard cap so easily in just 2-3 days, I'm really sure about it, you can invest your money too.
It still depends when they get attracted to McAfee advertisements, if so then it would reach the hard cap easily. Let's just help this spread so that it will reach its hard cap sooner.
That's true if many will believe about McAfee then there will be no problem reaching the hardcap. Sether has a very descent and promising platform and they will proved this by giving the investors good amount of promotion about their pre-sale.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:47:23 AM

I think they have a greater plan why they are having this big hard cap. I am sure whether they will reach it or not they still already got a good profit on it. And if they will got a good profit then they can run sether flawlessly. Looking forward on the outcome of this project.

khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:05:10 PM

I can see it is acclaimed to be the first smart social media data oracle. I kind of like the way SETHER sounds for social network data for blockchain businesses. I will keep an eye on this one. Goodluck.
totholio

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:04:33 PM

That will be a good plan for the team. Because if they burn the remaining tokens that have been bought. The token's price will increase
because of the demand on the market.

Unsold tokens won't even be minted(created), there'll be nothing to burn. Currently we are at about 10 million max token supply and 21 mil $ mcap.

Is the ERC20 token called SETH or S-ETH ? I've got S-ETH displayed in my MEW wallet.

You can delete it and add it again as SETH but it's fine.
KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:04:49 PM

the project is good, I will participate in the ICO! I want to participate in the company bounty! can you give a link to the bounty?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:27:16 PM

The hard cap doesn't mean anything, it's not a goal to reach it with this ETH price, there's no soft cap, the startup is funded. The higher raised amount "only" means faster growth for the project. If nothing spectacular happens then it won't be very high market cap cause it will be relatively low max supply.

I see, but hard cap really matters because this will be the measuring point to know if the ico is successful. But reaching the soft cap or more will still make the project continue to run.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:31:14 PM

John McAfee supports not only this project and he does not act as guarantor, he just says that this is the best project, I do not know if this is a recommendation to buy the project's tokens.

McAfee is not an authority in crypto-currency world. He just use his famous name from his brand McAfee Antivirus Software to get a foothold in crypto-world.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:34:18 PM

The hard cap doesn't mean anything, it's not a goal to reach it with this ETH price, there's no soft cap, the startup is funded. The higher raised amount "only" means faster growth for the project. If nothing spectacular happens then it won't be very high market cap cause it will be relatively low max supply.

I see, but hard cap really matters because this will be the measuring point to know if the ico is successful. But reaching the soft cap or more will still make the project continue to run.
I totally agree with about the hard cap because it really a big matters about the project. This is the time wether to continue the project or not. Softcap is not necessarily needed because as what they mentioned the start up is already funded and this is a good thing to know to show that it is really a serious project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:08:00 PM

the project is good, I will participate in the ICO! I want to participate in the company bounty! can you give a link to the bounty?
Here is a link to the Bounty Sether branch https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2453487.0, go through it and you can participate in the generosity campaign.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 03:36:56 PM

Hello. How much money was collected for now day? And how long will be actively ICO?

Hi. About 11.5 million $ was raised.  Pre-sale is until 14th of January, ICO 15th of January->15th of February.
I consider it very good amount of sold tokens for project with such directivity. Often other projects assemble far less and make hit in the future.
I hope still the pair of large buyers in the period till January 15 will come.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:42:29 PM

I am excited for the upcoming events that Sether will have soon. Sether as centered social network integration will probably more successful as many users of social medias will support this program. Social interaction is really the best asset to reached the goal of one platform.
I think as soon as Sether leverages this social media network it is likely to be more successful as many social media users will support the program. With this social media I sether can easily reach anything.

I agree mate, the project needs our support as this project is very interesting and convincing which involves oracle service like the OAuth authentication mechanism used by most social networks that requires the developer to do several operations just to login to the service. Hopefully this project will success.
yes of course this project will be successful with our support and people participate with this project. good job.  Cheesy
totholio

Merit: 17

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:56:41 PM

Hard cap was set when ETH was 300. If the pre-sale+ICO collects 40-50 million $ with current ETH price it would be already great.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:13:59 PM

Setter is one of the fast improving project here in the world of crypto currency. I believe in the potential of this project so, with the fact that now, there are lots of people that continually support and make this project come to this far. It is a great opportunity for us peopls to have this amazing project and be available in the community as soon as possible. I will stay tuned to this project and wait for the further updates regarding Setter and make interesting developments for the people that will surely make people attached more.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: