Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 03:08:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:35:59 PM

Yesterday i found this on Facebook

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"There are two FAKE Sether websites: http://sether.one and sether.pw

THESE ARE PHISHING SITES!

THE OFFICIAL SITE IS
https://sether.io !"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scammers are now acting, they are now trying to get as many people to scam. Even scammer saw that this project has great potential of being successful that they are trying to acquire people from this project to scam. Be aware.
Thanks for giving us a heads up. I checked both the other phishing sites and they almost don't have any difference than the original. Are the developers or the team behind this project doing something about this sites? I hope they can give full awareness to their supporters.

They issued a warining on the Telegram group about these phishing sites
I dont know why someone like phishing based on ICO like that, this so foolish working try to catch our money. Anyway tks for noticed.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:36:56 PM

who are the competitors of sether?, did any one here did research about this matter, or they are only one who aim to build platform like this. knowing the competitors is important in my opinion.

I do not find a competitor from SETHER for now. Perhaps SETHER was the first to launch a service like this. This project has considerable potential so it is likely to emerge a new competitor that mimics a business model like SETHER later.

There are some companies that provides tools for businesses to do : Customer Loyalty, Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions etc..., but I didn't find any project that try do this on blockhain, it seems that sether is the first one to do it.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:47:01 PM

Good ideas comes with great potential in the end of 2017 and start 2018, better look out of too many good projects will be obliviouned by fake ones, so, let's pump this one.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:10:35 PM

I'm seeing that sether has a good team, they are working very hard. Now I want to join in sether bounty campaign. Have any bounty campaign for sether??
that's the essence of a good project , working hard and answering and respecting their clients . as for now i think there's no bounty yet , they already got a good advertisments from well known people in social media.
But without bounty campaign how an ICO project can be conquer. I don't think so that any ICO project can be conquer without bounty campaign. They should add this.
You can looking for your suitable bounty at Sether bounty ANN: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2453487.0.. Lol.. Easy to search on google o.O
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:40:57 PM

Sether is striving better for its prime objective and goal for the people that continuously supports this project and of course to make a difference in the community of crypto currency. I am glad that this project come to exist because through this project, we can be able to run custom queries on social network data to get desired insights, find influencers, see the reach of their posts, create watchlists to be notified when certain events happen and see the sentiment for various social network objects such as posts, messages, pages, events and more. I can see this will succeed.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
bradpeterson

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:54:19 PM

Very interesting project, i will follow the news.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:15:59 AM

hello,

i want to invest in sether. on the sether.io site they say recommended gas limit 100000 . my ether wallet has 2100 by default. do i send with 2100 or 100000?

That's very good you want to invest in SETHER.And in which wallet you hold the ether?.i suggest you to use the myetherwallet beacause you can also store all types of tokens in this wallet.And you can also adjust your gas limit in this wallet.

That's right mate. If you are investing big using ETH. Just make a wallet from myetherwallet.com. But be aware that there is phishing site same as the name of the site, And also thank you for the support on sether project.

Draguny

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:28:22 AM

no doubts that it is making profits but still with the high entry price i think the expontential power is not as high :l
Efta321

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:08:26 AM

Sether is striving better for its prime objective and goal for the people that continuously supports this project and of course to make a difference in the community of crypto currency. I am glad that this project come to exist because through this project, we can be able to run custom queries on social network data to get desired insights, find influencers, see the reach of their posts, create watchlists to be notified when certain events happen and see the sentiment for various social network objects such as posts, messages, pages, events and more. I can see this will succeed.
Sether's project is indeed great with our social network getting the desired insight by us, we can also see the range of their posts. I'm sure that Sether's project will be a success. good job.
Mark13

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:10:54 AM

hello,

i want to invest in sether. on the sether.io site they say recommended gas limit 100000 . my ether wallet has 2100 by default. do i send with 2100 or 100000?

That's very good you want to invest in SETHER.And in which wallet you hold the ether?.i suggest you to use the myetherwallet beacause you can also store all types of tokens in this wallet.And you can also adjust your gas limit in this wallet.

That's right mate. If you are investing big using ETH. Just make a wallet from myetherwallet.com. But be aware that there is phishing site same as the name of the site, And also thank you for the support on sether project.

Yes be carefull on logging in with your myether wallet. Or you can also try other Erc20 wallet like metamask. I am also looking to invest same of my eth on Sether project. 
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:55:21 AM

I'm seeing that sether has a good team, they are working very hard. Now I want to join in sether bounty campaign. Have any bounty campaign for sether??
that's the essence of a good project , working hard and answering and respecting their clients . as for now i think there's no bounty yet , they already got a good advertisments from well known people in social media.
But without bounty campaign how an ICO project can be conquer. I don't think so that any ICO project can be conquer without bounty campaign. They should add this.

Hey guys they are already running a bounty campaigns for their project if you wish you can join them by clicking the following link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2453487.0

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:58:27 AM

Hey guys they are already running a bounty campaigns for their project if you wish you can join them by clicking the following link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2453487.0

Nice, the bounty campaign is already running since nov 2017, Im sure a lot of members here already joined there. I will join too, thanks for sharing the links. I hope I can get some free tokens by joining the bounty campaign.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Semaj123

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:01:37 AM

who are the competitors of sether?, did any one here did research about this matter, or they are only one who aim to build platform like this. knowing the competitors is important in my opinion.

I do not find a competitor from SETHER for now. Perhaps SETHER was the first to launch a service like this. This project has considerable potential so it is likely to emerge a new competitor that mimics a business model like SETHER later.

There are some companies that provides tools for businesses to do : Customer Loyalty, Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions etc..., but I didn't find any project that try do this on blockhain, it seems that sether is the first one to do it.
This is what makes sether unique knowing that this will be the first platform.to provide tools for businesses. Their idea comes from the team of experts and very dedicated to their works. As this project is in development stage i'm pretty sure more investors will do invest into this platform.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:20:35 AM

Quite an interesting project on the integration of social networks. It can be seen that the developers have worked well on the idea. The lack of softcap also indicates that the project will be implemented in any case. I recommend investors pay attention to this project.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:00:52 AM

I remember when ethereum,ripple and litecoin were being made fun but when they had a bigger roi than bitcoin everyone went nuts and couldnt spend enough on them. All I am saying, SETHER will have its ups and downs like every crypto/ICO but with the publicity help from people like McAfee its path to glory will be paved easily. We just have to have our fingers crossed for smooth platform updates, good exchange listing and a social buzz that will tell people that SETHER is here and it will stay here and in the future Smiley

yeah agree with you but its not bcs of McAfee; this is a good project and was already famous before McAfee. All the coins/tokens have their up and downs right ... even Bitcoin  Grin   so after u get your Sethers ... you know what to do ... HODL  Cool
This project caught McAfee's attention that is why he is promoting this. At the very first, this project has already potential on becoming a great ICO.
Mcafee only picks the projects that has a great potential and he chose seether. Meaning to say we shoukd also support seether and hold thier token until we reach moon.
We can only consider Mcafee's promotion but we should still be cautious about the projects that he is promoting. Sether is one of the best project he is promoting, you can see that in the website and what it features.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:01:26 AM

why are they offering such a huge bonus (40%) ?
They offer bonus on basing various estimation calculations considering into account like investment fund, soft cap, hard cap, future reserve, marketing fund allocation, advertising fund allocation etc. Also they wish to attract customers to satisfy them by offering some discount.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:04:13 AM

Nice, the bounty campaign is already running since nov 2017, Im sure a lot of members here already joined there. I will join too, thanks for sharing the links. I hope I can get some free tokens by joining the bounty campaign.

Of course, join. Everyone will receive their rewards. There are good people behind this project. So there is no need to doubt us.
Tonyfredzy

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

...and go to the moon. Very interesting project. Goodluck!

Yeah, to the moon Grin Grin Grin. Best of luck.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:48:04 AM

This will be my next target after my current signature campaign ends. I like the reward for telegram and signature I hope the campaign of seether will run for a long time.
Well, I also plan to use the subscription campaign. The more people will do this, the more popular this project will be, this is just advertising, but it has the credibility of this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:07:59 AM

I hope people can see Sether for what it is and not McAfee endorsement. I think his opinion can be really different from your own opinion so just check out on your own first and choice..For me personally i think is great and it will achieve its fame once launch but make your own research before investing

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: