Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:20:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:44:32 PM

hello,

i want to invest in sether. on the sether.io site they say recommended gas limit 100000 . my ether wallet has 2100 by default. do i send with 2100 or 100000?

That's very good you want to invest in SETHER.And in which wallet you hold the ether?.i suggest you to use the myetherwallet beacause you can also store all types of tokens in this wallet.And you can also adjust your gas limit in this wallet.

That's right mate. If you are investing big using ETH. Just make a wallet from myetherwallet.com. But be aware that there is phishing site same as the name of the site, And also thank you for the support on sether project.

Yes be carefull on logging in with your myether wallet. Or you can also try other Erc20 wallet like metamask. I am also looking to invest same of my eth on Sether project. 

If only I have enough ETH for the minimum investment in Sether.  I would also like to invest in this project and hoping that if the ICO had been successful, I can guarantee my investment to profit.

In my opinion, there is a very high probability that Ico will eventually end successfully and all investors will remain in profit. We will wait for the completion and check it.

Yeah, a great team having a brilliant mind creates a quality and awesome project. As the time passes by Sether become popular ICO project that supports by many people. Also, I appreciate their features which is Oraclize and ChainLink provide services for linking existing APIs to the blockchain. Hoping a great success on this project.
Successfully it is ICO on a few reasons. Team really do something, modifying blockchain and in every possible way him improving. Just few developers really work as well something is done. Most projects just claim ethers and often even steal them and are closed.
That's why it's good to be transparent so that everyone will know the flow of the project. Investors like to have always an update of every activities like this project sether wherein they are always post their activities and always share their latest announcements.
whatisthis

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:57:10 PM

So additionally 50% of the company share will be distributed to all investors after the ICO. That means 3.500.000 Seth (because company owns 35% currently which are 7.000.000 Seth) will be distributed out of a total of 20.000.000 Seth. Am I correct?
That is actually pretty huge and great.

You are correct.

At this tempo I wouldn't be surprised if SETHER gave all of its investors cars like Oprah did Smiley

That piece of information about the distribution of 50% of the company shares is really interesting. I have to read the Sether whitepaper I guess.
SolarStorm

Activity: 81

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:37:26 PM

Wow, just having invested after 2 days of procrastinating, i come back on this thread and directly see a profit because the extra 50% Smiley

I see a very big future for this.  While the project is for now mainly advertised as a tool for marketeers, imagine what this tool can do for the rest of society ! For example, a boy promises his grandma to clean up her garden, they can make a smart contract on the spot on facebook, and if the contract was not executed (e.g. the boy did not get positive feedback on the photo of cleaned garden)  the contract will automatically post a 'shame post' on facebook. This example may look a bit simplistic but maybe you get the spirit of it:  This can change society as we know it.

maybe in a few years we call sether 'the great social equalizer'. Until now, ordinary people could make content but not contracts, that is about to change.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:36:55 PM

Glad to know that Setter is continuing its better performance in the community. This project has a very promising project. It has a nice concept and platform that attract the people around. The Setter platform provides a custom analytic and monitoring capabilities for blockchain operations and enterprises. And moreover, this very beneficial for the users, because they can run custom queries on social network data to get desired insights, find influencers, see the reach of their posts, create watchlists to be notified when certain events happen and see the sentiment for various social network objects such as posts, messages, pages, events and more.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:40:39 PM

hello,

i want to invest in sether. on the sether.io site they say recommended gas limit 100000 . my ether wallet has 2100 by default. do i send with 2100 or 100000?

That's very good you want to invest in SETHER.And in which wallet you hold the ether?.i suggest you to use the myetherwallet beacause you can also store all types of tokens in this wallet.And you can also adjust your gas limit in this wallet.

That's right mate. If you are investing big using ETH. Just make a wallet from myetherwallet.com. But be aware that there is phishing site same as the name of the site, And also thank you for the support on sether project.

Yes be carefull on logging in with your myether wallet. Or you can also try other Erc20 wallet like metamask. I am also looking to invest same of my eth on Sether project. 

If only I have enough ETH for the minimum investment in Sether.  I would also like to invest in this project and hoping that if the ICO had been successful, I can guarantee my investment to profit.

In my opinion, there is a very high probability that Ico will eventually end successfully and all investors will remain in profit. We will wait for the completion and check it.

Yeah, a great team having a brilliant mind creates a quality and awesome project. As the time passes by Sether become popular ICO project that supports by many people. Also, I appreciate their features which is Oraclize and ChainLink provide services for linking existing APIs to the blockchain. Hoping a great success on this project.
Successfully it is ICO on a few reasons. Team really do something, modifying blockchain and in every possible way him improving. Just few developers really work as well something is done. Most projects just claim ethers and often even steal them and are closed.
That's why it's good to be transparent so that everyone will know the flow of the project. Investors like to have always an update of every activities like this project sether wherein they are always post their activities and always share their latest announcements.

I agree to you bud, but somehow we need to be open minded and investigate, which more people around here in cyberworld makes bad things like scammers and hackers. I admire and impressive on this project that can benefit from solid analytic and monitoring services that can be used in smart contracts to make decisions based on user behavior.
Burmik123

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

And we go again.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:35:01 AM

Hi, guys! I made video for Sether project, you can watch it and maybe left some comments. Thank you! Will be glad to see you at my YouTube Channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XsQM-ZOA2E
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:40:21 AM

I'm seeing that sether has a good team, they are working very hard. Now I want to join in sether bounty campaign. Have any bounty campaign for sether??
that's the essence of a good project , working hard and answering and respecting their clients . as for now i think there's no bounty yet , they already got a good advertisments from well known people in social media.
But without bounty campaign how an ICO project can be conquer. I don't think so that any ICO project can be conquer without bounty campaign. They should add this.
Not really. Yes bounty campaigns do help expose the project more ,but they are not that necessary for the success of a good coin. They can advertise somewhere else or just by being listed in ICO review websites and get a good rating, they would give it a good advertisment.
They already have bounty campaign but we didn't see this. Someone find this for me on Google.
Check Sether bounty thread Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2453487.0
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:50:01 AM

Hi, guys! I made video for Sether project, you can watch it and maybe left some comments. Thank you! Will be glad to see you at my YouTube Channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XsQM-ZOA2E
video is not bad both most will require an animated explanation but still go work i like the video though short and mostly just reading whitepaper if your making it to submit to manager i would say dont do it now

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:14:07 AM

it really feels the development of the Sether project so far many changes they are doing and now Sether is in great demand of the people, now we do not have to worry about this project because this project is very trustworthy.
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:27:30 AM

for business it is very important to promote yourself in social networks. I hope that SETHER will manage to cope with this task
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:10:26 AM

for business it is very important to promote yourself in social networks. I hope that SETHER will manage to cope with this task
Of course they are. Check the bounty campaign for this project, they have bounties for social medias like twitter, facebook and many more.
They have a wide promotion that is available now. Aside from the bounty campaign, you can also see SETHER in different ICO sites. That will gain more publicity for this project.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:19:46 AM

Sether is really taking a leap now. I'm getting lots of talks and comments about the project in social networks and even on exchanging sites and all I've heard are good and great comments like they really are excited to participate and be one in Sether as this is the smartest way we could ever imagine integrating our social networks. This would make it easier for business in blockchain to provide certain updates in all types of aspects in easy ways and simple tasks. I'm glad that Sether really stand there ground after all of the negativities or low ratings that come and now theyre coming high, higher that you wont expect their gonna be on top.
Really, then sether must be pretty popular in terms of their ratings. This platform has so many challenges from the start and as the days is passing buy many are getting so curious about this platform and until they become popular. Investors will likely to support this project because this will bring people at ease about their services.
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:19:06 AM

Good news by mail:

Damn! out of 33000 ETH they already raised about 14000 ETH there is a good chance that we will hit the hard-cap.
A big chance and I'm sure this platform will be used in the future because we can see they are already half away from the target. Investors who participated in this project will surely be smiling now because I have a feeling the target will be achieved in less than 5 days.

Yes! if everything they said in the whitepaper turns comes to fruition this project will for sure become epic.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
zanzy

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:50:20 AM

Good news by mail:

Damn! out of 33000 ETH they already raised about 14000 ETH there is a good chance that we will hit the hard-cap.
A big chance and I'm sure this platform will be used in the future because we can see they are already half away from the target. Investors who participated in this project will surely be smiling now because I have a feeling the target will be achieved in less than 5 days.

Yes! if everything they said in the whitepaper turns comes to fruition this project will for sure become epic.

Also hoping for this project to succeed, but doubt that the project will hit the hard cap in next 5 days. Bonus of 40% expires in 3 days - meaning it would take a little more than 5 days. My expectations are that the hard cap has been reduced good and that the project will come close to the hard cap by the end of the ico. Also, a little more promotion would help the project, hopefully the team is focusing some energy on marketing also.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:16:09 AM

Yes, there is still a little to go. But still it's quiet for the end of the project. There are few advertising from them, and they do not spread the information in social networks.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:32:08 AM

Yes, there is still a little to go. But still it's quiet for the end of the project. There are few advertising from them, and they do not spread the information in social networks.
Why do you think so? The Setner team has a campaign for generosity for social networks, so advertising in this segment is spreading with success.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:10:28 AM

Have you read McAfee bio? I know that he had some problems. Is it the good signal that he supports Sether?
If John McAfee was promoted a project, it means is a good signal to support the project by joining the ICO. I'm really sure if its a good signal to join the ICO today.

I am sure McAfee made two twitters to say positive words to this project, though he said it was not him because his account has been hacked, I think it is not true, he just do not want others know that.
This project is recognized by many big people and also a large community and I think that McAfee personally twitted it and he also supports this project. As we can see this project is growing very rapidly to its milestones and success and one day surely it will become a global known project which will have a large number of clients and huge profit too.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:24:36 AM

The main idea of ​​this project related to social networking data for Blockkayen businesses is very nice. I look forward to the success of Setter in the mobile market and hope more investors will invest for this project. good luck
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:43:58 AM

Wow, I'm watching the fees are going very well at this speed, in fact, you can put a hard cap. I think I need to join until it's too late.

Yes, should participate in the ICO of this awesome project wisely since SETHER project has become successful today as the ICO was reached about 14000 ETH.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:57:28 AM

Have you read McAfee bio? I know that he had some problems. Is it the good signal that he supports Sether?

Yeah for now. Because of him, Many crypto members are interested in joining this project, Its been gaining popularity and impressions especially in social media sites.

Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 ... 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: