Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:15:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate a person to work?  (Read 6301 times)
EiKaGlaShPriSAThWEl

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 06:53:27 AM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

In my own experience a person do not want to work because they do not want hard things to do. They want to handle their own time. So waking up early just to get to work is not what they want.
You said "telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions". I think it is not motivating. Sometimes it just result that the person you are guiding depends on you and the next thing to happen is that they do not know how to stand on their own.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:08:35 AM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.
the best thing to do is offer this bitcointalk,they can work even at home ir anywhere.tell him to do not give up.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:43:05 AM

Motivating someone to work is by raising their salary. But before we have to give motivation in the form of good and bad impact when lazy or diligent in working and telling about difficult to find work. Maybe that helps a little.
People are very different, everyone has their own priorities, goals, dreams. For some people the most important thing is a good salary, for others - the recognition and the possibility of development
TTITA

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:07:27 AM

Everyone has different capacities and abilities. To motivate someone to work better, a psychological approach is needed. A person born in a hardworking family will certainly have a blood worker because the environment is supportive, fortunately this is easier to motivate. While a person who is not born in a worker's family will be in need of different motivation push. The fundamental motivation is how running your own life, you can't overhang to you family all the time. Because we need to working to earn money to buying our need, else so we need to save some money for future needs.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:55:28 AM

Well, money is usually enough; when you achive a high level, you need also personal fulfillment

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:20:19 AM

Well there is easy way to motivate a person to work , simply tell your stories to him/her, inspire them , tell your good experiences to motivate them.

CryptoDens

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 12:22:29 PM

To motivate someone is very difficult, if I think motivating can be done in various ways. First give a little guidance to the person, if he reaches the specified target he will get an award or a bonus increase in the sale. The two take a personal approach so that what we say can be easily accepted. Third, take the time to discuss a company's targets with non-formal to be accepted quickly. Fourth do not forget congratulations if the person can achieve his targets, this form of unconsciousness is a psychological reward.
Orino Suimuri

Activity: 129

RedTube & Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:11:21 PM

Well, to "motivate" you need to offer a "motive", I mean a reason to act

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
lellullol

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:12:11 PM

Give him a target and a big prize to work for. I'm sure with you he will work as 100% his power.
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:37:21 PM

Well, money is usually enough; when you achive a high level, you need also personal fulfillment
Money has always been known to be a great motivator in a lot of things so to motivate a person to give his all when working, money is very important.Loyalty is another way to motivate a person to work. When a person is loyal, he/she gives their all when working.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
ranz_18

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:53:03 PM

For me the best way to motivate a person to work is to inspire him, comfort him, and give him a reward to his/her accomplishments.
androidpobeditel

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:35:58 PM

Motivation can work only when the employee's capabilities and responsibilities are the same. If the manager demands achievement of some indicators, but at the same time he limits the employee's capabilities. Every employee should understand what and why he does, how his work is judged, what goals he is facing.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:23:37 AM

A person would motivate by appreciating her/his effort even a small things. And giving them a full support, good benefits and understanding for what they need.
rynah011991

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:50:01 AM

Let employees hear customers proclaim the benefits of the efforts of the employee.
Share your experiences, and accept and appreciate their efforts.
Ermegay15

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:21:22 AM

giving that person a job that every suitable and high salaries, surely he will get motivation by himself.
i agree with you said to how to motivate a person to work but the most important thing you should do is to respect your worker
mysterio2018

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:14:54 PM

When people want to work, motivating your team is easy. Paying a minimum wage and making them work for a certain percent is a sure way to go. The worker has a stable income on one hand and a possibility of earning more by working harder and better on the other. So the more they work the more they get.

Blockshipping  ────────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ██████████████            Twitter    Facebook         
『 The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET 』  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread   
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:17:38 PM

Motivation is something that comes from within and you cannot motivate anyone for anything unless he doesn't get internal motivation he won't work.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
umrohyuk

Activity: 155
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:13:35 PM

nowadays, many people think that money is everything that they cannot live without money. motivating person is not enough with just words. they might not effect on their mindset. in today's economy, people's mindset are aroused with the high salary. if they can get high salary, they will love their job. financial condition can drive people upon the spirit of life.
badgalmae

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:30:10 PM

Recognitions for his/her good work is the best way. At least in my case I know I worked at least 20% better when my boss compliments something I do. Money awards also don't do any harm.  Tongue
brushtooth

Activity: 90
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:57:30 PM

Well firstly almost all motivation comes from within, even if it is sparked by outside signals. I would say that firstly there needs to be a reason to work, if that reason is money alone then motivation may always be difficult. If that motivation also comes from believing in the work you are doing or having a passion for it then I think motivation will come much easier.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: