Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 05:30:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate a person to work?  (Read 6304 times)
Superrbat

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:03:51 PM

You can never motivate a person to work if he didn't have interest in such things, that is to say, find their real interests.
Aristus

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:09:47 PM

The only thing for me to motivate a person is bring them back to realize what the purpose of their doing. All thing that we do has a purpose that is what a person needed to be motivated.
coinweez

Activity: 151

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:14:50 PM

Show him what you expect him to do and do not supervise them every time
just trust what they are doing is the right thing that will motivate him to always do the best thing that is required since you trust him

also pay him well plus incentives
Mary_Quinto

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:18:22 PM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

Appreciate them on whatever good things they did even it is small things and a reward them, even small token, can motivate a person.
kodes88

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:08:33 PM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.
Based on my experience when I am unemployed and have no income, my brother always gives me the motivation for me to immediately find a job. And you know what sentence that touched me the most? When he says "then you'll have a girlfriend, marry her and have a family, how do you live if you do not work? You'll be a family priest, will you be like this all the time?" The sentence immediately alert me, making me move to find a job.

Pablo0721

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:45:46 PM

I think, it will depends on your Boss or people around you. Cause in my case, I've became motivated in my work until now when I acquired acknowledgements and trust of my colleague as well as my manager. It's just a matter of showing that you believe in that person.
otol55

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:53:26 PM

By letting them know their responsibilities. Always cheering him up while he's busy working to encourage positive advice while working in a happy state, work will be easy and always pray that they can succeed in whatever job they do. And occasionally give them gifts as they make it through the early stages of work

Synnelaurie

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:58:03 PM

I think to motivate a person to work, you need to become an example to them. A role model that they can think to approach if ever they have a question.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

How to motivate a person to work?

Don't feed him until he works for it.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
agapot

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:22:47 PM

Share something good advise that they can relate, testimonies.It might be posible effective way to motivate
aperxdenz

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:43:36 PM

A person can be motivated by providing the bonus in the working environment.
EuphorichamsTer

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:46:58 PM

A person can be motivated by providing the bonus in the working environment.

I agree with you since we work for money in the first place. Adding incentives and bonuses are really good ways in keeping us employees motivated and in top as well as competitive shape.
rolls89

Activity: 224
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:56:17 PM

The most significant factor, that the manager controls, is his or her relationship with each employee. The second most important factor in a manager's ability to motivate employees is creating a work environment and organizational culture that fosters employee motivation and engagement.

This work culture consists of an environment in which employees are trusted, treated like the adults they are, and not micromanaged. Employees are entrusted with the values, vision, mission, and strategic framework within which they are expected to accomplish their jobs.

They receive frequent communication, are treated with respect and civility, and have input to every facet of the work they are hired to produce. These are factors that help produce an environment in which employees will choose motivation to accomplish the requirements of their work.
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

You will be motivated if your colleagues continue to support you in working and helping each other to develop,

It would be nice if your co-worker is not just a co-worker in the office but also a good friend outside the office.

by having a conducive working environment, you can work better.

You can also be comfortable working with your colleagues in accomplishing the common goals of a team or company

putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:31:40 PM

By way of proving the result of our work. It will get people excited about working.
Mari santia

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:48:04 PM

Motivation is something inside human. the best way to motivate a person is by describing about that person future, the future needs to prepare as soon as possible in young age, so that he can live in old age peacefully without many economics problems that difficult to solve old age. he needs to have enough saving in unproductive age.
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

let them see that they are not been used but rather they are a team. treat them warm and welcomed such way they can relax their minds and give the best not neglecting at the wonders a good paycheck can perform. pay them well as long as you can handle it. market the benefit involved to them. get to know what motivates them and give a good time to play your role in this area
Rrtt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

A person can be motivated to work if the work he does have pays him big. Mostly money is the reason and motivation of a person to work. Seldom a person works for service.
Transformer0101

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

It is difficult to build a single motivational system, it is possible by categories. The way of life assumes the presence of a certain amount of money, "plus-minus" does not really motivate a person. Really motivates when an employee understands that he can get so much money to go to another life. In other words, it can make a leap - move to another environment, choose a different class of car and housing, rest in more prestigious places, etc.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:44:19 PM

It's quite hard to force someone to work especially when they don't really want to do so. Though every person has its own stepping stone or start up boost for them to be motivated to do such a thing. Incentives/benefits and compensation can be use as a tool to somehow boost the initiative of a person. But then factors are still to be considered, not all individual have the same satisfaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: