Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 04:18:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate a person to work?  (Read 6304 times)
jhen20

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:53:56 AM

you can motivate them by giving recognation. credits.
rights benifits.rewards.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:05:51 AM

Mind setting  determines the result of work. An effective motivation is needed. An employer must motivate his employee. He must know his employee as to his personalities, needs and wants. A good employer is humane  and friendly to his employees. A reward system is important.
 With regards to ourselves,  we just have to set goals. Self motivation by rewarding ourselves for every little success we have.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:46:06 AM

giving that person a job that every suitable and high salaries, surely he will get motivation by himself.

that's right sir/ma'am, to motivate that person to improve their work is to give them Good salaries, give them an rewards. in that way the employees have an goals to much more improve their work.
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:51:13 AM

For me, the only thing that motivates a person is to rediscover their purpose.

Appreciate what they do, even small things, and reward them with inspiration.
Ktsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:56:51 AM

in my opinion, the best motivation is simply to do what you like.. what would you do for free...and what fun to get money for your favorite job...the question is that few people have so much verging... first of all to tell theirselves honestly what brings them pleasure and what they could be useful for society, and secondly go against the stereotypes of society...
KceoH

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:48:59 PM

For each person his motivation, someone's pleasure just to work - there is a favorite work, for someone money or popularity, I personally motivate money, but this does not mean that I can perform any work, there should be a golden mean to and pleasure get paid and paid for it
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

Well, i still believe that the carrot is better than the stick. If a person is motivated to do something for that person's gain. If we're talking about employer employee relations then setting rewards for certain goals really sets motivation on. Much like how we always want to achieve everything in xbox. But for personal motivation, i make smaller goals to make way for my bigger goals then i reward myself with every goals achieved. The one that actually keeps me motivated are the records i keep of my goals
Well that was very well said and i agree to that if the person is motivated to do something good for that persons gain.Yes we can inspire people to motivate their own good for their future.but we dont promise to them for certain things that we can give our best to inspire and precise their direction. But we can do the best to help them to motivate their self and their mind. We always teach them to think positive while do the motivation.

raperinoa

Activity: 167

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:04:59 AM

i won`t motivate them to work as they though that what is work for? why they have to work? so i have to approach them and let them spoke, maybe it will take awhile for them to understand about real world and consequences but i wont force them.
everyone must be theirself aren`t they? in positive manner of course
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:25:20 AM

The first motivation is to get a monthly salary. No matter as an employee of a civil servant, a permanent employee or an income contract employee in the form of a monthly salary is what your employee is looking for. Already know why?

Because with a monthly salary, employees feel able to meet all the needs and desires of the lives of employees and their families. Employee's living needs among others are the cost of daily living, paying child's education money, paying the mortgage, etc.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
CaptainN3mo

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:48:20 AM

You have to convince them that having a work is good, and would give them a lot of opportunities in their career. You have to change their view of having a work, by showing them positive things that can only happen when you have a work.
Craigne

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:54:34 AM

Let that someone see how work essential for living. Some people use to be dependent than being independent because there are someone or something they can lay for. One of the ways to motivate them is to make them realize that working is not just about money but also profession. It is something you don't need but want, it is important that they are happy not because of profit but because they want what they'll do.
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:02:14 AM

I think that if we make's some interesting things in work we can motivated a person. On the other side giving proper facilities a person can motivated. Proper facilities means like as proper money, works time limit, medicine, learning facilities etc.A person working hard so that he fulfill his want for his family. So giving proper facilities a person can motivated to his work.
cryptoon007

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:20:39 AM

You can motivate a person to work by being an example to him or her; showing them your successes and failures encourages them on what to do and avoid.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

You can motivate a person to work by being an example to him or her; showing them your successes and failures encourages them on what to do and avoid.

I somehow agree with it because I personally experienced these kind of things. For example if you show to your colleagues the profits that you got in cryptocurrencies they will be motivated by it and they will think that if you can earn those amount then can also.

playful69

Activity: 78

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

its important that your employees know where they stand within your business and feel like a vital cog- you can help improve their sense of this by giving them more meaningful tasks and responsibilities. the more impact an employee has in your business, the more likely they are to feed connected to the business, and to aggregate the business' success with their own.
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 12:19:00 PM

Every person is unique. With the talents and skills gifted to him, one must motivated to work. Let him realize the importance of his contribution in using his talents to stimulate him to work.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

Person should have enough money to live and also comfortable conditions to work that's all. Motivation is coming when you need money  Grin

Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:48:39 PM

in my opinion, the best motivation is simply to do what you like.. what would you do for free...and what fun to get money for your favorite job...the question is that few people have so much verging... first of all to tell theirselves honestly what brings them pleasure and what they could be useful for society, and secondly go against the stereotypes of society...

You nailed it! I have the same opinion. What really motivate a person doing something is doing something he loves or like. You will do it even it's free as you mentioned. Well for those people who don't like what they do but still doing it, then it will be the compensation that could motivate them. But imagine, loving what you do and doing what you love, that would be awesome. Cheers.
Heybeehee

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:26:13 PM

To motivate a person to work, you need to know what the person like doing and what he hates, his talent must be known so as to know what strategies of motivation to be used. But generally, to motivate a person to work, you need to let the person know the importance of success and it can only be attained through hard working. And you also need to let the person know some of the successful people around and let the person know that they are where they are through hard work, tell the person not to procrastinate, and inspire him to be strong
inafaustine

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:45:16 PM

I don't think so. Some people work for their love of the work; others work for personal and professional fulfillment. Other people like to accomplish goals and feel as if they are contributing to something larger than themselves, something important, an overarching vision for what they can create. Some people have personal missions they accomplish through meaningful work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: