Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate a person to work?  (Read 6301 times)
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 31, 2019, 02:03:59 PM

Sometime we just felt of some lazy days and we think its so hard to work.how will you motivate in work? Well always think of your family,think the future of your child so you need to be work well for the sake of your family.make your family as your inspiration.

Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 05:56:12 PM

Pay him a good salary
Well, it is a good example of how to motivate a person into his/her work but there are so many ways to motivate a person. Sometimes they are just lazy and just lack of motivation to work, try to see their hard work and also to recognize the things that they do for the job. Their attendance like that. It is not easy to work but if you are really needed for sure you will find a way to motivate yourself.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 07:09:17 PM

Salary is always the best motivation for work Smiley
If you pay your worker well, you show him that you appreciate him, his work and effort.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
lenuj

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 05:57:00 PM

other people think about their security. they think what happen to them when they arrived the said country but if he have no choice because of there financial status. not only that; other people take a risk for their live's for them to survive in their daily need and their family
lenuj

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 06:08:51 PM

we can motivate the person to work by sharing him or motivating him that if he/she to be a good example for the other people around him, let him work. because the Bible also said if the person do't want to work do not eat.
Walangkopo

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 10:16:43 PM

easy enough, invite your friends to get to know about crypto, learn them and tell that the cryptoqurrency industry is full of money.
NexusBTC

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 11:47:00 PM

You can never motivate a person to work if he didn't have interest in such things, that is to say, find their real interests.
googie4

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 04:15:16 AM

It's all about having a clear vision of a goal. For example today is my day off, there's so much to do, but I can't get myself motivated. I just need that vision of how things would be if I finally got some of the things that needs to be done done. This could be laundry, or simply making the effort of coming to Bitcointalk more often, even though I feel opportunity passed me by.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 08:04:07 AM

Pay him a good salary

Salary is not the only one factor.
I have a team of 20 people and it is very hard to motivate them all. Everyone needs different way of motivation.
The basic is to make them feel like a group and make them engaged in the group targets and achievements.
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 08:41:31 AM

If you pay your worker well, you show him that you appreciate him, his work and effort.
You're right, if you pay your worker fairly its a motivation to work hard for getting what they deserves not only for them but also for their family. Plus showing that you care as an employer is important too for them to not feel that they are just a worker but a family that you care of.

googie4

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 01:24:13 AM

You're right, if you pay your worker fairly its a motivation to work hard for getting what they deserves not only for them but also for their family. Plus showing that you care as an employer is important too for them to not feel that they are just a worker but a family that you care of.

People still settle. If you give them a raise, they settle, and the motivation eventually goes back down. That's not a criticism, just a fact. So then you go back to the point of how to motivate yourself again. This is an issues in sports with players making tens of millions of dollars. That constant search for motivation.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 01:54:35 AM

If a capable person won't work, don't feed him. If he starves to death because he won't work, that's his choice. Toss him in the landfill with the rest of the garbage.

On the other side, if a person wants to work, reward him more when he works harder, but less when he doesn't work as hard. Make the reward substantial when he gives his best effort, so that he can afford his goals in life. If you do this, he will find ways to work even harder.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 04:08:00 AM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

Be with Him,Let them Know what and how much His value in That work so there is a chance that He might consider Himself as special person and that will motivate him from loving and become dedicated in that Job.
I once experience that being neglected in my position and being blamed most of the time,thats why i resigned and find another Job that will Fits me, lucky that i found my Job now and i am always motivated in doing my position.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
AnhEmXe

Activity: 546
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 05:09:49 AM

I think it depends on the person. if someone has adult thoughts they will know themselves. work to make a living, do not have money then will die.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 05:14:51 AM

I think it depends on the person. if someone has adult thoughts they will know themselves. work to make a living, do not have money then will die.

Very simple piece of advice.  Grin But it's true, if you are not making any income, how can you go thru with your everyday life? If you are old enough, you don't need any advice from others as you already know what needs to be done. Just think that no one will help you if you are not helping yourself.
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 12:23:39 PM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

first and foremost family is number one! then i can say food is 2 on my list? haha!

Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 03:38:41 PM

It's totally depends on you because if you want work then you can and if you won't work then we can't do anything for you. I understand motivation other ways where we can got some info for success a work. But work in your mind and body adjust afterwards it's not related motivation space.

TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1441

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 05:42:46 PM

There is always a good old tactics of good/bad cop. You can either motivate person by bonuses, or turn his life and surrounding in a situation, where he simply cant survive without working on you.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 01:37:21 PM

There is always a good old tactics of good/bad cop. You can either motivate person by bonuses, or turn his life and surrounding in a situation, where he simply cant survive without working on you.

I don't think that making a people's life a nightmare will work.
You will just make him feel miserable and he will not able to be productive because he is going to hate coming to work every day.
This tactic is such an old-fashioned way.
Subbir

Activity: 812
Merit: 104

🎄 Allah is The Best Planner 🥀

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 02:20:28 PM

It's entirely up to us to make it work it's never possible to force someone to figure if they are doing not want to figure However, there are many of us who leave their jobs after suffering tons of frustration. These people should tell us that there's a risk within the work and therein case we should always not hand over He is going to be curious about doing that job if he has enough proper place of labor and more income It will usually depend on the individual himself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: