Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:38:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to motivate a person to work?  (Read 6299 times)
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 02:21:15 PM

Let them hungry,then they will surely love to work again and will value the importance of their Job.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 08:04:18 PM

If i am a lazy person then how you motivation me?  Roll Eyes
Success depends on your hard work and hard work depend on yourself.
Let me one explain
If you're Hungry then i hope you want find some foods right? So same thinking if you want make money then you should do hard work.
ammyvery

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 11:44:38 AM

a good salary is a good motivator
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 01:30:00 PM

Human motivation is driven by various factors depending on what personal goals or situation is involved but effort must yield a profitable reward when it comes to "work". Employment must be gainful.Today's society is not hampered by gender or racial inequality,it is hampered by a lack of a fair days wage for a fair days work.If an investment banker or a politician can pay himself/herself large expenses and bonuses at the expense of the taxpayer then how do you think its economical society is going to end up?

You not only motivate people to work hard with decent incentives but it must be fair and progressive in line with inflation while at the same time those who manage the economic environment must lead by example instead of breeding resentment and mistrust.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
KiloFoxtrot
Copper Member

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 02:10:30 AM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

When a company is hiring, you interview applicants to basically know and understand if the person is the right fit for the job application. Now when the applicant gets hired and becomes an employee, there's usually a direct supervisor that would handle the employee, that the employee would need to report to. And in order for that supervisor to motivate this employee to work, the supervisor must get to know the employee's expectations and goals with respect to their job.

With that being said, a good working relationship between an employee and supervisor (that's on the same page towards a common goal) is always a good indication of how to motivate a person to achieve targets that the employee is tasked to do.

hornetsnest

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 07:14:32 AM

You motivate a person to work hard by rewarding them well for their effort.Life (including the afterlife for non atheists) is all about incentives ....effort v reward,risk v reward and so forth.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 09:41:43 AM

What do you think?Motivate is really motives our mind.Another thing, when you’re inspiring people, you’re not telling them exactly what to do or giving them precise directions. You’re empowering them to be their best, trusting that they will then do the right thing. And the right thing they do may not be what you were expecting; it may be something beyond your wildest expectations.

There are a million reasons to be motivated to work. Number one is your family. Tell the person that you work because you need to provide for the fam and at the same time for yourselves. And another important thing are the bills that are endless! Grin

JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 11:00:13 AM

In my personal experience, I motivate myself by just thinking how many things are my obligations, how will I survive if I have no money, etc. Some kinda adult thinking. I mist be mature enough to face life so I must not be lazy at all. There are so many problems in life and most of it, the answer is money.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Elite70
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 06:38:58 AM

Motivations sometimes comes within us without needing others help. In most cases giving a person a responsibilities in lofe drives him to motivates himself to work.
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1442
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 06:08:51 AM

From my points of views I understand that every work is a motivational work is based on how you feel about your work.when someone value what he or she wants has it will propagate, when people is emphasising on works that motivates I find it difficult to comprehend exactly their objectives,at times I begin to ask,if it's base on salaries that motivates people to do work or the passion their have to the work.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 06:28:01 AM

Motivations sometimes comes within us without needing others help. In most cases giving a person a responsibilities in lofe drives him to motivates himself to work.
I agree, responsibilities in life makes a person motivated like responsibility in family, your the bread winner,  you need to work in order to provide food for your family it will motivate you also to workhard.

aiguy
Copper Member

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 07:17:44 AM

I think motivation always come from inside and no one from outside motivate us if we don not want to. However, one can always motivate a person by realizing him his true potential.
hornetsnest

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:05:39 AM

The greater the Incentive= the greater the motivation to work

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 10:37:12 AM

People with obligation will be motivated easily but those lazy and stupid?never expect them to be one so this is depend in situation if whom you will need to be motivated.

aiguy
Copper Member

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 12:26:06 PM

Make him realize the importance of work in his life, tell him success stories which motivate him to work.
Tokopaedi

Activity: 5
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 12:32:38 PM

Work with your hobby is fun, you like it and you get money. I'm now playing game and selling stuff on it  Cheesy
Kamilaz
Copper Member

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 04:31:33 PM

You can motivate someone endlessly but it won't mean anything if the person lacks self-motivation. It needs to come from within...
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2020, 10:49:06 PM

The best way to motivate a person to work is to pay well and set goals, like, if you do that you get a bonus!
provides a bonus is the best draws to motivate employees...
In general, employees will lose their morale when only getting their usual salary, and giving a crafting bonus is the best way to revive that motivation. In addition to bonuses, providing guarantees for promotion, including being able to motivate someone to work morale.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
benkhalil3
Copper Member

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 02:17:03 AM

Motivation is a effective tool for inspiring and encouraging people to-do work. You can motivate someone by giving him real examples by giving him incentives, bonus and rewards . These are the things that encourage someone to do work perfectly
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 02:24:01 AM

The best way to motivate a person to work is to pay well and set goals, like, if you do that you get a bonus!
Lol even how much you pay person but if he is not happy in what he is doing then nothing will happen.
i hate lazy people and those who is working just for payment and not because they love the work,because the outcome is far different .

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: