Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:29:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to stop ICO ?  (Read 1811 times)
amrulshare (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:53:35 AM

every single day ICO projects always appear with their respective advantages. but in fact, many are experiencing failure in the end. they just waste time and spend money to advertise? how about you're opinion Huh

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:05:21 AM

I suppose that it is self-regulating system. Moreover there should appear different kind of regulations soon. So this situation would change soon. I believe that in future there will be worldwide ICO regulation norms.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
udonmez

Activity: 686
Merit: 359

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:09:13 AM

If you do not believe the ico, you dont have to invest anything. Market will find the middle point by itself. Nobody can stop any ico.
pikatju

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

https://wallet.merit.me/?invite=Pikachu

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:14:24 AM

Yes free market will regulate itself. How many startups start everyday across the world and eventually fail? How many shitty kickstarter campaigns? Just go for the ICO's you believe in and dont bother with the rest.

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:19:54 AM

It`s not a secret that 90% of ICO are SCAM / Unsuccessful project. Before invest - firstly explore team and white paper. If project is going to use escrow - it`s definitely positive sign.
HeavyTrain

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:26:51 AM

It`s not a secret that 90% of ICO are SCAM / Unsuccessful project. Before invest - firstly explore team and white paper. If project is going to use escrow - it`s definitely positive sign.

To my mind that 95% or 98%. Is an escrow is always a good sign? May it be just a purchased person?
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:28:08 AM

Me personally think that ICOs are really good. Sure we could use some regulation to hold scammers etc responsible for their actions. But overall, it drives competition and competition = better products.
PeterKh

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

ICO legal advisor and blockchain enthusiast

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 10:31:56 AM

I think the market will balance it out. We will see more failures, more self-regulation, more regulator actions, more scrutiny on the side of investors. At the end, ICOs will become more credible in general.

https://incremint.io/ - an escrow solution for ICOs - now offering the Token for Credible ICO Discounts
hheight

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:45:03 AM

Agree there's too much low ICOs, but I think it'll be better eventually. Also at this point it's not difficult to identify a scam just by read about it.
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 10:54:12 AM

you can not stop ICOs because they are like start ups most of them fails and few succeeds!

Stoping ICO is like stopping innovation!
Vastraint

Activity: 162

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:09:56 AM

every single day ICO projects always appear with their respective advantages. but in fact, many are experiencing failure in the end. they just waste time and spend money to advertise? how about you're opinion Huh

Sometimes some ICO's are ending up failed, but it's not an enough reason to stop ICO's production. And in my opinion, we can't do anything about it, even if we sign a petition about stopping ICO still it won't do anything. Maybe you've seen already a campaign here about Stoping ICO's , they are encouraging people to sign their petition and if you really want to STOP ICO's, sign their petition then we'll see!  Wink But for now let's just choose wisely so we won't fail also.

VarDiff

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:53:59 PM

You can't stop the train that falls into the deep. So just wait few years and ICO ecosystem will regulate itself.

In next few years, we will see more lawsuits to ICO founders (hello Tezos) and people will realize that ICO is not a holy grail.
Also, governments will regulate ICO too.

heartz31

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:01:47 PM

Oversaturation of ICOs is a self-correcting problem, people will stop sending their ETH to these projects at random and start being very choosy. You don't need 50m to start a project...people will start to realize that.
alfstep

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

Here I come! Again!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:05:11 PM

I dont think we should stop ICO, we need to think it other way because we cant just stop new ideas and new inventions (the real one)
We as the community has to decide the requirement for them to be able to start their own ICO, perhaps some legal review, background check and so on
That way we have already selected few real project, not only some shit dev team with their shitty idea and useless project

no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:07:43 PM

Now look who's talkin shit, man... You want to stop ICOs but right now you carry one in your signature. Honestly, just let them do their thing and you just do yours, man... ICOs are never really that bad as long as you know how to READ carefully and activate your NOOB-PROOF instincts.

Anyway, you may want to invest in Angel Token today so don't hesitate to visit their website... and one more thing, dude... don't be so sour, I am sure you haven't bought any ICOs in your life - so there is nothing to hate. cheers!
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:09:04 PM

You can't stop ICO.
Countries can regulate ICO but it can't stop it.
Even with regulation there will always be illegal crowdfundings.
Don't be so sure they are wasting money on advertising, so far i haven't seen ico which hasn't raised at least money to cover advertising expenses.
IamHigh

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:10:03 PM

This will never stop actually, because the ecosystem needs more real world projects that's why they appear here as ICO thins. They will keep going like this until we have a strict regulation about those fund raisers.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:12:51 PM

For that you should know that how to find the shit projects comes with the new ICO at the time. You will find the project details in the white paper release itself so you can analyze it to know more further. Check whether have bestest escrow in the project, check the blog and project leaders involved in this project.
These will give clear information to understand that this project move further and long lasting as taken it as bounty and new coin added to coinmarketcap.
amrulshare (OP)

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:16:08 PM

Now look who's talkin shit, man... You want to stop ICOs but right now you carry one in your signature. Honestly, just let them do their thing and you just do yours, man... ICOs are never really that bad as long as you know how to READ carefully and activate your NOOB-PROOF instincts.

Anyway, you may want to invest in Angel Token today so don't hesitate to visit their website... and one more thing, dude... don't be so sour, I am sure you haven't bought any ICOs in your life - so there is nothing to hate. cheers!
I think you cant understand my statement! I hope a project ICO any a Regulation the ICO ecosystem  Smiley

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
cobak pole

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:20:40 PM

it is the risk of the entrepreneurs and many of them struggling successfully in the sale of coin / tokens on the project but not a few also I think ico who appear to get a loss from the results of their efforts.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: