Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE]  (Read 7808 times)
didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:09:04 PM

Heartiest Congratulations BITCOIN GROWTH BOT for accomplishing a major leap towards your vision. First Million tokens sold like Hot Cake in 6 minutes. It seems you have now saved 20 days of your envisaged Road-Map. Waiting for your next step - Launch of the BOT.

1m in 6min??

When we gonna receive token we purchased before for $100/250?

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:12:32 PM

Heartiest Congratulations BITCOIN GROWTH BOT for accomplishing a major leap towards your vision. First Million tokens sold like Hot Cake in 6 minutes. It seems you have now saved 20 days of your envisaged Road-Map. Waiting for your next step - Launch of the BOT.

1m in 6min??

Going to send out information today to everyone who purchased reserved tokens to get them to you right away.

Pre-sale still going very strong, huge success!

Time to keep moving forward and first task is issuing reserved tokens and then bonus tokens for sign ups and referrals.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:47:28 AM

1m in 6min??

Going to send out information today to everyone who purchased reserved tokens to get them to you right away.

Pre-sale still going very strong, huge success!

Time to keep moving forward and first task is issuing reserved tokens and then bonus tokens for sign ups and referrals.

Congrats and best of luck!

BMG86

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:14:09 AM

Still waiting on tokens from pre-sale email, whats the deal? Also, can we trade right away once receiving our tokens?
didi-man

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:49:19 AM

Still waiting on tokens from pre-sale email, whats the deal? Also, can we trade right away once receiving our tokens?

You need to send some form of ID to claim pre-ordered tokens.

I already did that but still havent received tokens

Presale finished? how many coins to go

BMG86

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:01:45 AM

I sent proof of residency. Still have not received payment either. We were told that we would receive them immediately after pre sale
pkcorp

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:36:59 AM

Is the presale over, or why is it just showing me "Some orders will appear soon." on Waves for buy and ask?
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:08:33 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 10:27:35 AM by vinay9

Is the presale over, or why is it just showing me "Some orders will appear soon." on Waves for buy and ask?
 Due to regular maintenance, all $BTC pairs from Dex and BTC gateway are temporarily suspended for several hours.
https://twitter.com/wavesplatform?lang=en ..
http://support.wavesplatform.com/forums/1-general/topics/10990-due-to-regular-maintenance-all-btc-pairs-from-dex-and-btc-gateway-are-temporarily-suspended-for/

Trading in NCL/ETH is on and you can purchase by ETH. Or wait till BTC starts on WAVES. Many persons have sent their BTC to WAVES and are waiting it to start and show there.

Fyi.. the first million token were sold in just 6 minutes of sale. As per my knowledge the last lap of the second million of token was running when the BTC pairs trading was suddenly stopped by WAVES. So approx. 1.9 million tokens were sold till then. That leaves around 1.1 million tokens on the table, at that time.

SO WATCH OUT FOR WAVES TO START TRADING IN BTC OR BUY WITH ETH NOW (of course, if they are still available)
vinay9

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:29:27 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 10:41:14 AM by vinay9

I sent proof of residency. Still have not received payment either. We were told that we would receive them immediately after pre sale

1. Pre-sale is still on due to WAVES platform BTC trading issue.
2. Humans need time to sleep also.
didi-man

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:34:28 AM

Jordan needs to hire a person to take care of social media and PR, it is a big project  to be handled by one man and 'humans need sleep' is not an excuse when you raising 2m in a few days 

vinay9

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:43:36 AM

Jordan needs to hire a person to take care of social media and PR, it is a big project  to be handled by one man and 'humans need sleep' is not an excuse when you raising 2m in a few days  

Yes. That's 1000% correct but 'humans need time to sleep' is my opinion. It has nothing to do with Jordan's work pattern.
madmack1

Activity: 157
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:27:51 PM

pre sale still have 20 days left . halfway through second round.
You buy the NCL tokens on the DEX which is slow AF right now upgrade happening
Free tokens will be given soon as far as i can make out.
vinay9

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:38:40 PM

The sale is up and running now for NCL/BTC on Waves. You can go ahead. Only approx. last 128 thousand coins of the second round are available. After that third round coins will be available of course at a higher rate.
pkcorp

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:55:08 PM

Due to regular maintenance, all $BTC pairs from Dex and BTC gateway are temporarily suspended for several hours.
http://support.wavesplatform.com/forums/1-general/topics/10990-due-to-regular-maintenance-all-btc-pairs-from-dex-and-btc-gateway-are-temporarily-suspended-for/

Trading in NCL/ETH is on and you can purchase by ETH. Or wait till BTC starts on WAVES. Many persons have sent their BTC to WAVES and are waiting it to start and show there.

Fyi.. the first million token were sold in just 6 minutes of sale. As per my knowledge the last lap of the second million of token was running when the BTC pairs trading was suddenly stopped by WAVES. So approx. 1.9 million tokens were sold till then. That leaves around 1.1 million tokens on the table, at that time.

SO WATCH OUT FOR WAVES TO START TRADING IN BTC OR BUY WITH ETH NOW (of course, if they are still available)

How exactly do I know it's still available? I tried to buy it with WAVES itself right now, didn't work either. Seems to be quite hard atm to get your hands on NCL...
vinay9

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:21:56 PM

How exactly do I know it's still available? I tried to buy it with WAVES itself right now, didn't work either. Seems to be quite hard atm to get your hands on NCL...
Actually its very very simple. My referral just bought from BTC. Just check the mistake you might be overlooking. Read the FAQ again if required. If you are purchasing with WAVES, click on the NCL sell order showing 0.11000000, move down to BUY NUCLEUS (NCL), fil the Nucleus (NCL) amount (how many NCL you require), Check whether u have sufficient WAVES in your account and then click on BUY. Move down and u can check the status of your order in MY ORDERS.
madmack1

Activity: 157
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:24:37 PM

Follow instruction here

https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/faqs/

If you are using firefox quantum DEX is very slow like 20+ seconds for orders too appear plus theres upgrade going on.

thats why you get the "some orders will appear soon"

It took me over 1 hour just to buy some NCL yesterday

Try chrome much faster
BMG86

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:05:25 PM

Still awaiting on my tokens. Not a good way to treat early investors who believe and help this project. Starting to believe that we've been scammed.
pkcorp

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:11:21 PM

Still awaiting on my tokens. Not a good way to treat early investors who believe and help this project. Starting to believe that we've been scammed.
You really scare me to invest now dude, I was just about to...
BMG86

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:58:36 PM

You really scare me to invest now dude, I was just about to...

Yeah, I wouldn't invest if I were you. Stay away, pretty sure it's a scam. If I get my tokens I'll let everyone know.
pkcorp

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:41:45 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 08:42:29 PM by pkcorp

http://[img][/img]

Actually its very very simple. My referral just bought from BTC. Just check the mistake you might be overlooking. Read the FAQ again if required. If you are purchasing with WAVES, click on the NCL sell order showing 0.11000000, move down to BUY NUCLEUS (NCL), fil the Nucleus (NCL) amount (how many NCL you require), Check whether u have sufficient WAVES in your account and then click on BUY. Move down and u can check the status of your order in MY ORDERS.
I don't get it, what the hell am I doing wrong?
http://i66.tinypic.com/zo836c.jpg
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: