Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE]  (Read 7808 times)
vinay9

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:57:53 PM

Still awaiting on my tokens. Not a good way to treat early investors who believe and help this project. Starting to believe that we've been scammed.
Hi ...
1. Can you please check your mail and inform how many days has passed since you received this mail - "Greetings, we are ready to send you your reserve tokens and sign up bonus as well as any referral tokens you have earned. As soon as you send a passport or gov't id to confirm you are not from the USA or Singapore we will send the Nucleus (NCL) tokens to your Waves address you provided."

2. How many days has passed since you sent your ID proof?
BMG86

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:59:36 PM

Update, I have received my tokens, but I'm still gonna consider this a scam after doing more research, right now there is no product, nor a team to develop anything yet, and anyone can easily create a token using waves platform. Next time ill be sure to do more research before investing. I dumped my coins for a loss, just to not have to worry about it. Good luck to you guys, hopefully I am wrong for your sake.
BMG86

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:01:54 PM

Still awaiting on my tokens. Not a good way to treat early investors who believe and help this project. Starting to believe that we've been scammed.
1. Can you please check your mail and inform how many days has passed since you received this mail - "Greetings, we are ready to send you your reserve tokens and sign up bonus as well as any referral tokens you have earned. As soon as you send a passport or gov't id to confirm you are not from the USA or Singapore we will send the Nucleus (NCL) tokens to your Waves address you provided."

Is that you Jordan? Lol, all your posts are from this thread promoting it, you're not fooling anyone. I truly hope you fulfill your promises and are not out to scam anyone. But I will no longer be taking the risk, there are plenty of other lending platforms out there that are up and running and already have a full team behind them. Good luck to everyone, I'm out.
vinay9

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:05:25 PM

Is that you Jordan? Lol, all your posts are from this thread promoting it, you're not fooling anyone. I truly hope you fulfill your promises and are not out to scam anyone. But I will no longer be taking the risk, there are plenty of other lending platforms out there that are up and running and already have a full team behind them. Good luck to everyone, I'm out.
My full sympathy with your intelligence
BMG86

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:26:44 PM

My full sympathy with your intelligence

Haha you can throw insults all you want. But we both know the truth. Enjoy your scam while it lasts, karma will get you in the end.
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:41:57 PM

What is wrong chicken little? Screaming scam scam the sky is falling. Everyone is receiving their tokens. It takes a little bit of time to verify TX ID and process. Be patient.

It is ridiculous to believe this is a scam. This other guy on this thread tried to get me to send him 1 BTC or threatening to call it a scam. He has been yelling in large red letters ever since but he looks foolish https://s18.postimg.org/k6ms3i2pl/Screen_Shot_2017-11-30_at_8.06.41_AM.png

You are in good company.

Everything has proven otherwise and in the end you are going to look like a fool. There is so much wealth to be created through this project why on earth would anyone think it is a scam?

This project is ahead of schedule and will come to fruition and the fruits will be the appreciation of Nucleus. My tokens are locked up for a year. You better believe they are going to be worth triple digits next year. I have everything to gain though building the best and first transparent lending platform.

A scam? Please. Think big, build and create.

You sold your tokens Smiley

That was pretty silly.

PS - Reserve tokens were not supposed to be sent until after the close of the pre-sale. I am trying to go above and beyond and provide them right away. Please be patient.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
pkcorp

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:43:34 PM

Follow instruction here

https://www.bitcoingrowthbot.io/faqs/

If you are using firefox quantum DEX is very slow like 20+ seconds for orders too appear plus theres upgrade going on.

thats why you get the "some orders will appear soon"

It took me over 1 hour just to buy some NCL yesterday

Try chrome much faster

I don't get it, what the hell am I doing wrong? I always get: "Order has not been created"!
http://i66.tinypic.com/zo836c.jpg
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:00:49 PM

Follow instruction here

If you are using firefox quantum DEX is very slow like 20+ seconds for orders too appear plus theres upgrade going on.

Try chrome much faster

I don't get it, what the hell am I doing wrong? I always get: "Order has not been created"!

You simply need enough Waves (0.003) to cover the transaction fee.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
pkcorp

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:18:03 PM

Follow instruction here

Try chrome much faster

I have more than enough waves to cover the fee, check it out: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vpHmJ8xbejbIsqfnC_UWLCZnKNQmowbd/view?usp=sharing
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:38:09 PM

Follow instruction here

Try chrome much faster

I have more than enough waves to cover the fee, check it out:

You are right, strange. Write a ticket to Waves support, http://support.wavesplatform.com/

They responded normally within ten minutes and will help you solve this.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
madmack1

Activity: 157
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:53:08 PM

Looking at the picture you havent left 0.003 for the fee

you have 10.2999
your buy order is also 10.2999

Should be 10.296 try that
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:54:20 PM

What is wrong chicken little? Screaming scam scam the sky is falling. Everyone is receiving their tokens. It takes a little bit of time to verify TX ID and process. Be patient.

It is ridiculous to believe this is a scam. This other guy on this thread tried to get me to send him 1 BTC or threatening to call it a scam. He has been yelling in large red letters ever since but he looks foolish https://s18.postimg.org/k6ms3i2pl/Screen_Shot_2017-11-30_at_8.06.41_AM.png

You are in good company.

Everything has proven otherwise and in the end you are going to look like a fool. There is so much wealth to be created through this project why on earth would anyone think it is a scam?

This project is ahead of schedule and will come to fruition and the fruits will be the appreciation of Nucleus. My tokens are locked up for a year. You better believe they are going to be worth triple digits next year. I have everything to gain though building the best and first transparent lending platform.

A scam? Please. Think big, build and create.

You sold your tokens Smiley

That was pretty silly.

PS - Reserve tokens were not supposed to be sent until after the close of the pre-sale. I am trying to go above and beyond and provide them right away. Please be patient.

There's toxic trolls all over these forums that aren't even worth your time. The ICO has run smoothly so far, outside of Waves maintenance Roll Eyes

pkcorp

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:55:25 PM

Follow instruction here

Try chrome much faster

I have more than enough waves to cover the fee, check it out: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vpHmJ8xbejbIsqfnC_UWLCZnKNQmowbd/view?usp=sharing

You are right, strange. Write a ticket to Waves support, http://support.wavesplatform.com/

They responded normally within ten minutes and will help you solve this.

I switched to ETH and it worked flawlessly. I truly believe in this project, hope you're not disappointing us!
madmack1

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:58:11 PM

Yeah i agree THE NCL showed up when they should. i think DEX maintenance on ICO launch days didn't help, still ongoing from what i can tell. Plus loads of airdrops on DEX and people still getting used to it. I find it complicated at times and i used exchanges for years. I think good project good luck and hopefully well be reaping rewards in 2018!!!
vinay9

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:24:51 AM

I too have received my purchased tokens as well as the referral bonus tokens too. All my referrals have received their tokens too. I dont think there was any delay in it rather I appreciate the fact that I received them even when the pre-sale is still running. I try to help as much as I can to those whom I think I can help. I have started loving this project as I always listen to my inner voice. But every mind has its own level and perception and thats the way they are designed. Like in every graph, this one too will be going thru and making its waves of ups and downs in its journey to the moon. Every success has a long list of trollsters following it. So thats absolutely normal. Wishing Jordan and all the people WITH the project, a speedy and mind-blowing success.
madmack1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:44:53 AM

How did  you receive bonus to0kens? IM still waiting i had 3 referrals and received nothing yet. Did they automatically come through to DEX?
pkcorp

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:15:44 PM

How did  you receive bonus to0kens? IM still waiting i had 3 referrals and received nothing yet. Did they automatically come through to DEX?
Your referrals must have at least bought in with 100 USD
pkcorp

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:29:19 PM

I too have received my purchased tokens as well as the referral bonus tokens too. All my referrals have received their tokens too. I dont think there was any delay in it rather I appreciate the fact that I received them even when the pre-sale is still running. I try to help as much as I can to those whom I think I can help. I have started loving this project as I always listen to my inner voice. But every mind has its own level and perception and thats the way they are designed. Like in every graph, this one too will be going thru and making its waves of ups and downs in its journey to the moon. Every success has a long list of trollsters following it. So thats absolutely normal. Wishing Jordan and all the people WITH the project, a speedy and mind-blowing success.
Sorry for this newb questions, but how can one see if you have received your token? As far as i'm concerned, I got them right after purchase?
madmack1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:00:54 PM

ok not sure if my referalls spent that much but where are MY 20 bonus tokens then for buying 500 NCL?
DID you get yours automatically on DEX?
afrazium

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:56:18 PM

So...
I was among the first ones to apply for the limited offer, a 200 NCL + bonus. The 25th of Nov
I sent BTC to the deposit address, E-mailed them the details, Tx id & Waves wallet address as required
Looks like people already received their NCL, while I didn't receive the tokens nor the BTC refund! Without mentioning the referrals...

Please I don't need to hear all the "you got scammed...blablabla" I'm aware of the risks
The reason I'm posting this:
1. For other people to see; if this is NOT just a mistake or delay I consider this a red flag for what's coming next "and I admit I gambled and lost"
2. If they're still processing the payments & I have just to wait a little bit more, I want the dev to respond to this message here, and clarify the situation

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PECULIUM First Saving System in CryptoCurrency Driven by Artificial Intelligence  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    PRIVATE SALE ~$2M PLEDGED  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

/ WHITEPAPER / ANN / BOUNTY / TELEGRAM /
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: