Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:05:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Bitcoin Growth Bot, Lending Platform​ 2.0​ [DECEMBER TOKEN SALE]  (Read 7808 times)
VladPoly

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:08:46 PM

I hope admin will answer me sometimes...
pkcorp

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:19:08 PM

I hope admin will answer me sometimes...
Sorry to say this, but you're ridiculous. Everything is answered, just let it go and get your **** together.
cryptobengal

Activity: 142
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:38:40 PM

yes this ICO is going to be an interesting one to watch, it seems to be a lot more transparent than other lending type initial coin offerings , and the burning of the coins was unexpected, unlike a lot of other lender programs issuing extra coins,
catastrophie

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:59:42 PM

Cancellation of ICO was the best  move so far, it created value instantly, Small supply plus full blown marketing and Nucleus will see the moon very soon, add third party bot  verification and we have  a winner

How can we be sure management coins will be locked for 1 year?

When will NCL be listed on other exchanges other than DEX?

How can we be sure management coins will be locked for 1 year?

That is the agreement I made during the crowdsale. Believe me after one year I am not going to be in a rush to sell. Of course at that time, and I expect Nucleus is trading at triple digits, some profits will be taken which is entirely normal for any venture. It is in my every interest to keep the demand high.

When will NCL be listed on other exchanges other than DEX?

The first goal is coinmarektcap before other exchanges. Once the daily volume requirement is met Nucleus will be submitted. Then an internal market exchange is a top priority. Beyond that once Nucleus is trading with volume and gaining a solid reputation as the first transparent lending program we can list elsewhere with ease.

You should be able to file a request shortly. I believe it’s traded at a positive integer which fulfills the non zero requirement correct?  We need to get this beyond the waves platform because the trade volume on this platform is slightly embarrassing. Not NCL but the traffic and volume in general on this platform.
catastrophie

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:07:06 AM

Is interest in USD or BTC?

If its in USD then getting 9% a month is not that good, hodling get you more than that.

It should be around 9% in BTC, why bot cant make profits in BTC? As far as bot is concerned it just buys low and sells high, its just numbers to the bot

We gave you BTC, bot will trade BTC/USD pair i imagine so i see no reason why  distribute  interest in btc

While I see your point can you honestly imagine trying to nail down a 9% btc interest rate?  That’s a fluctuation of hundreds of USD per second or minute and would be impossible to sustain. BTC viotility is the reason there are zero platforms that will issue a payout and a btc percentage. Give it 15-20 year once the last BTC are mined and the value can level out, then absolutely you can ask for a specific percentage of btc.

didi-man

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 03:19:47 AM

What Im saying is that returns must be made more attractive than simply hodling BTC

Bitcoin has gone up 1500% since Jan and expectation is it will perform well in future, 10% a month/120% a year in FIAT isn't going to, even advertised top rate of 360%  cant beat holding bitcoin

That has been a reason why people refuse to lend, they could easily pay us with profits of our deposited btc and still make so much themselves

Lending coin which gives us reasonable returns in BTC will be  next big thing,

Bot can trade any pair BTC/ETH/LTC, prices on this pairs are as volatile, volume is not an issue

Interest paid in any of the blue chip currencies would be more appealing than USD, maybe Jordan can give us options of bein paid in BTC/ETH/LTC/USD

catastrophie

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:20:30 AM

What Im saying is that returns must be made more attractive than simply hodling BTC

Bitcoin has gone up 1500% since Jan and expectation is it will perform well in future, 10% a month/120% a year in FIAT isn't going to, even advertised top rate of 360%  cant beat holding bitcoin

That has been a reason why people refuse to lend, they could easily pay us with profits of our deposited btc and still make so much themselves

Lending coin which gives us reasonable returns in BTC will be  next big thing,

Bot can trade any pair BTC/ETH/LTC, prices on this pairs are as volatile, volume is not an issue

Interest paid in any of the blue chip currencies would be more appealing than USD, maybe Jordan can give us options of bein paid in BTC/ETH/LTC/USD

There is nothing out there that’s paying more than BTC gains. You can’t even argue against it, sure it would be nice to hold a stock or coin that competes. Your best bet is Bitconnect, it bounces along with the vitality of BTC but you’re not going to find anything to pay near that amount. Legend coin is yet another Bitconnect, I’ve got my coins but it’s nothing different. At least with Nucleus he knows for sustainability he can pay less and make it last forever.  It’s smarter to make say 5% a month for life than 20% for 9 months. I’ll take 5-12% a month for the rest of my life over a 48% per month for 4 months like bitpetite. 
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:18:16 PM

At least with Nucleus he knows for sustainability he can pay less and make it last forever.  It’s smarter to make say 5% a month for life than 20% for 9 months. I’ll take 5-12% a month for the rest of my life over a 48% per month for 4 months like bitpetite. 

I applaud you both for having a civil conversation with the intent of adding value to the project and I thank you for that. It is important to me to interact with people exactly like you both and I greatly value your opinion.

My core thought is that 5% a month is a simply phenomenal return that will attract a ton of investment. 9% is extraordinary. These type of returns will extract huge capital.

You cannot compare this lending platform to those guaranteeing 25-35% monthly. You simply do not know if they will be there tomorrow and although the party is great while it lasts one morning you will wake up and it will be gone.

Is it possible to pay interest in BTC as opposed to USD? Maybe. I will look into the possibilities plus pros and cons.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Grow Your Bitcoin While You Hold
miKcrypto

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:14:47 PM

At least with Nucleus he knows for sustainability he can pay less and make it last forever.  It’s smarter to make say 5% a month for life than 20% for 9 months. I’ll take 5-12% a month for the rest of my life over a 48% per month for 4 months like bitpetite. 

I applaud you both for having a civil conversation with the intent of adding value to the project and I thank you for that. It is important to me to interact with people exactly like you both and I greatly value your opinion.

My core thought is that 5% a month is a simply phenomenal return that will attract a ton of investment. 9% is extraordinary. These type of returns will extract huge capital.

You cannot compare this lending platform to those guaranteeing 25-35% monthly. You simply do not know if they will be there tomorrow and although the party is great while it lasts one morning you will wake up and it will be gone.

Is it possible to pay interest in BTC as opposed to USD? Maybe. I will look into the possibilities plus pros and cons.

Is Waves going to update the Token on there DEX? Instead of having to put in the contract address. That may be turning people off from investing if they cannot find the token easily.

catastrophie

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:32:48 PM

Is Waves going to update the Token on there DEX? Instead of having to put in the contract address. That may be turning people off from investing if they cannot find the token easily.

Awesome point!  I’ve caught myself complaining mentally about that almost daily haha. That’s definitely a deal breaker for a lot of people.
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:53:46 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 02:35:05 AM by vinay9

At least with Nucleus he knows for sustainability he can pay less and make it last forever.  It’s smarter to make say 5% a month for life than 20% for 9 months. I’ll take 5-12% a month for the rest of my life over a 48% per month for 4 months like bitpetite.  

Lending program - invest in USD (Conversion of NCL or BTC) .. @ 7-12% monthly returns (accrued daily) ... You will receive your CAPITAL BACK (again USD Converted to NCL or BTC) upon investment term completion, is not at all an attractive proposal for me as there are lot many many far more legitimate attractive proposals always available to people in crypto world (I think it may attract people who dont like Bitcoin or have no knowledge about Bitcoin and want to invest USD thru bank transfer/visa/master card etc.). I dont see myself lending and referring in this proposal.

However - invest with NCL .. @ 7-12% monthly returns (accrued daily) ... You will receive your NCL back upon investment term completion, will be far more attractive and a different proposal altogether. Still 7-12% will not be easy to refer.
vinay9

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:04:05 AM

I think the issue may be solved with New Waves platform launching next week! Looks really beautiful Smiley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQut5WajcVY&feature=youtu.be
Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:26:16 AM

Yes, eventually we will only need to type the name instead of using the identifier code. Currently, the process of verification is done by the Waves team. I think it is a question of volume. By the time we qualify for coinmarketcap we should also be set for Waves DEX. When filling out all of the information for coinmarketcap I will also submit it to Waves to give them a little nudge.

It is a bit annoying having to use the identifier code. I will be much happier when we could just type the name. Those who went through the process of having to copy and paste that code and became early adopters will be the most rewarded. At the end of the day to access the bot people will need Nucleus. The demand will be there.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
didi-man

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:43:29 AM

DEX exchange sucks anyway, please apply for conexchange listing, huge turn off for most people+it is hard job to pump NCL when you have to type identifier every time you wanna check prices.

Bot starts tomorrow, WHat does it mean for NCL holders? We give coins to the bot and bot makes us money? At what price coin will be valued,prices on DEX have huge spreads

VladPoly

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:29:52 PM

Someone has already passed the identification and received their referral? Sent the passport? How quickly did you answer? All accrued, what is necessary?
catastrophie

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:34:02 PM

Someone has already passed the identification and received their referral? Sent the passport? How quickly did you answer? All accrued, what is necessary?

Yes, I’ve sent mine and received my NCL. It took a few hours to get an email back but it worked. I sent passport and blocked out all information other than my name.
cicnos

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:43:05 PM

Yes, I’ve sent mine and received my NCL. It took a few hours to get an email back but it worked. I sent passport and blocked out all information other than my name.

Same thing here. Posted my doc with all the info edited out except name and country. All good.

VladPoly

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:54:57 PM

Thanks for responsing, it helps to understand for me. Where you entered your name before sending documents?
cicnos

Activity: 152

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:28:26 PM

Thanks for responsing, it helps to understand for me. Where you entered your name before sending documents?

Didn't really entered the name anywhere. But I imagine it is necessary in case Jordan needs to provide the documents to some authority to prove he did not sell tokens to US citizens.

Bitcoingrowthbot.io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:10:07 PM

Bitcoin Growth Bot is getting ready for the big day as we launch the trading bot tomorrow. Huge step forward for transparency in the lending sector and currencies as a whole!

Also processing all needed NCL bounty transactions that are waiting.

Conquer
Crypto Trading Bot
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: