Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:38:47 PM

A lot of exchangers are unsafe... So traders are facing big problem with this issue..But they don't need to worry because of Velox project...They are a safe platform for work...
No, not really. You can't say that most of the exchange is unsafe. Major and Top of the exchange has high security and mostly impossible to be hacked. I think Velox is not easy to be hacked since their development on their exchange was very good and security proved.
Yes. Almost exchange platform cope up with DDos and some other attack problem. So we can talk they are unsafe or not. Have a good defense and a security is the largest point which user always have attention to any exchange.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:27:55 PM

A nice project of trading & exchange... a small amout of transaction fees will be taken during exchange.. but what will be the predicted amount for the exchange... I want to know more
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:13:57 AM

How can i solo mine?
Could you give me a guide please?

if you are going to try with GPU, then no use . Hashrate is already high .

damn! I wonder if I should wait for a pool with 70 GPU, since ASICs gonna salvage this.
If I can't use gpu then how can I mine this.
Maximum coin can be mine by gpu but why it's unable to mine by gpu?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:31:29 AM

I like such complex decisions with a exchange and a coin on an anonymous one platform. Well, if the developer adds a simple solution for obtaining fiat money from his coin.

One good way to make a hassle-free for withdrawing your coins to fiat money. I am waiting for more improvements to come.

Nice, if they will add that feature, withdrawing to fiat currencies Im sure many people will be attracted to join the project. But as of now I am looking forward on how they will follow their plans and if they will really make crypto trading and exchanging anonymous.

They can't make it 100% anonymous with flat unless they like plan to accept cash somehow by say mailing it. Card/banks can always be traced back to you

Of course, such an act really need verification. That's money we're talking about, let's just compare to other sites that you really need a full verification of your address, information, past bill accounts, identifications etc.

lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:32:09 AM

I like such complex decisions with a exchange and a coin on an anonymous one platform. Well, if the developer adds a simple solution for obtaining fiat money from his coin.

One good way to make a hassle-free for withdrawing your coins to fiat money. I am waiting for more improvements to come.

Nice, if they will add that feature, withdrawing to fiat currencies Im sure many people will be attracted to join the project. But as of now I am looking forward on how they will follow their plans and if they will really make crypto trading and exchanging anonymous.

They can't make it 100% anonymous with flat unless they like plan to accept cash somehow by say mailing it. Card/banks can always be traced back to you

Of course, such an act really need verification. That's money we're talking about, let's just compare to other sites that you really need a full verification of your address, information, past bill accounts, identifications etc.
VeloxBolt will not support fiat transactions what so ever.

Big updates are coming soon!

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:01:43 AM

This coin is pretty interesting, it doesn't have its white paper yet but its already gaining a lot of attention. I like the idea that they put a temporary exchange first while they are working in VeloxBolt. With a transaction that doesn't need verification this platform will surely attract more supporters.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:08:04 AM

If they did that then there would be nothing that made them different from other exchanges like Bitfinex, Bitstamp, etc
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:30:29 AM

An interesting project. I think this project is just new. But in its start, I can see that it has a potential. Even though that this Velox Project has not yet releasing its whitepaper here, but on top of that, this has a lots of provixed information thay make us believe that the team working on thid project is really serious to kick its way to the crypto currency world where everything is changes through time. I suggest that the will attain its ultimate goal and objectives through the strong will, hardwork and effort for this crypto trading and exchanging.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
esbrave789

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:49:36 AM

Too many items have labels that are "anonymous", "encrypted", "transactional," so many people do not remember names. Does the VLX have some unique features?
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:26:24 AM

VeloxBolt will not support fiat transactions what so ever.

Big updates are coming soon!

Hi!
Good to hear, can't wait for the updates. For now watching closely at the project.
So, only crypto transactions? That's going to ease some things and improve anonymity for sure.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:03:53 AM

I'm an ordinary citizen, but I'm already tired of verification that I can not go through on some exchanges. I think the exchanges do it on purpose to deprive users of the funds. Many will gladly take advantage of the project. I too:)
Verification is needed to confirm such transactions. I think it is standard procedure on every transaction, and we can't avoid this step. We are talking about an asset so its important thing to do. Fees is normal for it is the reward for people who work for that project.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:33:01 AM

This coin is pretty interesting, it doesn't have its white paper yet but its already gaining a lot of attention. I like the idea that they put a temporary exchange first while they are working in VeloxBolt. With a transaction that doesn't need verification this platform will surely attract more supporters.
yeah I still think Coin is quite interesting, hopefully bkertas putihn and bounty campaign quickly out it seems this project is already in the lyrics. the project has an interesting idea that they will make a temporary exchange in VeloxBolt. By using transactions that do not require platform verification anymore.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:15:31 AM

If this project does not support Fiat, it means that the project will still be anonymous. We will wait for you good news and great updates in the near future.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 11:43:43 AM

this looks promising special given that this is in this particular platform.
I think this is a great opportunity for everyone,including the traders and the team involved in this project.
And it's chance to gain more clients.all the best everyone.
Semaj123

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 12:33:13 PM

Progressing better! Great job for the team. This project has a high potential to attain its goal in the crypto currency world. Once VeloxBolt has been released, VeloxExchange balances will automatically be transferred and no data will be lost. All user accounts will remain the same as well as balances and the transition will be swift, and rapid. The people in the Velox Project community has a high expectations froms the users to be lined up in the many great exchanges out there in the crypto world. I will be looking forward to this project.
I agree with you. Velox Project would really be anonymous to and be the future. They're all in one because it has the token, Crypto Trading and Exchanging i mean what else would you ask for? Great decisions comes with Great minds and i think that creating this kind of project is not a thought without an action, it is more than that and I think that more of the traders saw that also, and will keep on supporting Velox Project that it will be successful and hopefully more and more traders will be having velox in their wallet.
This project is really going well according to plan and I think many will use Vbolt because it is an extraordinarily advanced exchange platform currently in development, that offers vast varieties of tools for traders to optimize their profits both manually, and automatically. This kind of platform will surely attract more investor because of their promising goal and offer a better and secured services.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 01:50:51 PM

Verification is needed to confirm such transactions. I think it is standard procedure on every transaction, and we can't avoid this step. We are talking about an asset so its important thing to do. Fees is normal for it is the reward for people who work for that project.
Did verification is needed to confirm transactions? I didn't know that before. I just know if I can verify myself on an exchange, I will be given a priority to enable withdrawal, note that these terms are usually on a chinese exchange.
Velox claim to not have withdrawal limit and also no verifications like KYC, its absolutely decentralised and anonymous. So i think when it launched we will see how it works. Cant wait for the beta version to come out, so that it will clear everyones doubts and devs pls we need whitepaper

quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 02:23:34 PM

Progressing better! Great job for the team. This project has a high potential to attain its goal in the crypto currency world. Once VeloxBolt has been released, VeloxExchange balances will automatically be transferred and no data will be lost. All user accounts will remain the same as well as balances and the transition will be swift, and rapid. The people in the Velox Project community has a high expectations froms the users to be lined up in the many great exchanges out there in the crypto world. I will be looking forward to this project.
I agree with you. Velox Project would really be anonymous to and be the future. They're all in one because it has the token, Crypto Trading and Exchanging i mean what else would you ask for? Great decisions comes with Great minds and i think that creating this kind of project is not a thought without an action, it is more than that and I think that more of the traders saw that also, and will keep on supporting Velox Project that it will be successful and hopefully more and more traders will be having velox in their wallet.
This project is really going well according to plan and I think many will use Vbolt because it is an extraordinarily advanced exchange platform currently in development, that offers vast varieties of tools for traders to optimize their profits both manually, and automatically. This kind of platform will surely attract more investor because of their promising goal and offer a better and secured services.
Really very interesting platform with his coin. It's good that the developer has already made a working model. I hope all parts of white paper will be made.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:56:42 PM

If Velox also supports Fiat Currencies that would be great. Traders do not need to transfer their crypto in fiat exchanges which normally means extra fees. I think Velox should have to think seriously about it.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:43:21 PM

Anonymity and decentralization was a key factor in crypto currencies going viral and accepted by the audience. Its quiet a shame to see all that die away, and now watch this cutthroat method of outrageous fees and ridiculous  identification process scare people away. If Velox has what is take to return us back to the reason why we went crazy about crypto currencies in the first place, that will be awesome.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:29:34 PM

If Velox also supports Fiat Currencies that would be great. Traders do not need to transfer their crypto in fiat exchanges which normally means extra fees. I think Velox should have to think seriously about it.
I think the developer should make a simple exit to Fiat. At present, a great competition between platforms and without such a service is difficult to be successful.

I am sure devs already have a plan to make it successful. accepting fiat currencies will also add them more profits. But it depends to them how will they handle it. I am looking forward to seeing veloxbolt and other features of vlx working in the coming months.
They already responded to that suggestion and made it clear that they won't be adding or thinking about fiat exchange . The devs know what's good for them and i guess it won't work in their best intress if they added fiat exchange.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: