Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 04:06:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285079 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:45:12 PM

Let us give our 100% support for velox. This project is definitely become successful as its developer give their 100% effort to released it smoothly on the market.
I am also very supportive of this velox project, and I also believe that this velok project will be a great success and hard work. good job.
I have same of you. Keep support Velox and hold any VLX you have then belive that we with growth strong after at least 1-2 years.
maybe not until 1-2 years later we will see this velox project will develop, now I see the performance of this project is very good and extraordinary.
Of course, it is necessary to invest in this project for a long-term perspective and help to promote the project, to help gain popularity, if the team itself will actively engage in the project.
Well in my own take it is up to you on how you can earn from this coin. Long term investment wont necessarily make you rich because we cannot predict the value of the tokens overtime it could be lower than the cost or maybe 10 times higher. Better go with the flow and just buy on low and sell on high.
I think what you're trying to say is about investing and trading. You're second sentence is your talking about investment and your thought about long term investment means no chance of getting rich. Well, I think you misunderstood about long term investment because it has a bigger chance for us to be rich.

Long term investment isnt an assurance of being rich though, if it was then you could toss a coin, roll a die whatever and choose a random coin. Invest 10 BTC and come back to it a year later take your 100 BTC. That's not how it works
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:07:00 PM

Very good project and not very strong bounty program, I think the developer did not make a signature program in vain , I know that signature companies are very effective.
Velox roadmap shows their idea and thought process regarding the launch of velox and their achievements according in reaching the goal. It is pretty good and the project is promising as they appointed excellent managers in the programs and all the supporters actively spreading velox and we see huge response. Their eagle vision for the innovative launch is unexpected in crypto world.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:15:52 PM

Very good project and not very strong bounty program, I think the developer did not make a signature program in vain , I know that signature companies are very effective.
Velox roadmap shows their idea and thought process regarding the launch of velox and their achievements according in reaching the goal. It is pretty good and the project is promising as they appointed excellent managers in the programs and all the supporters actively spreading velox and we see huge response. Their eagle vision for the innovative launch is unexpected in crypto world.
We also see the preparation of the project for work, probably it will work in the future, but for its development the team must spend a lot of time and effort.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:22:40 PM

As long as we have a solution to deal with this outrageous transaction fees in the crypto world, things will be a lot easier and a lot of people will want to join and invest in crypto. Good project Velox
Guardsman

Activity: 574
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:36:00 PM

And what about the sale of coins? I went to the official site, I look at the stock exchange in general there is no bidding. And when I tried to open the exchange, the page several times showed an error. Are they all right? I hope the project did not close ahead of time? I really liked the idea of the project. I was going to invest a little money.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

And what about the sale of coins? I went to the official site, I look at the stock exchange in general there is no bidding. And when I tried to open the exchange, the page several times showed an error. Are they all right? I hope the project did not close ahead of time? I really liked the idea of the project. I was going to invest a little money.
Yes sometimes i have error like you when go to VLX exchange website. Anyone can give us the correctly answer?
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:28:18 PM

Yes sometimes i have error like you when go to VLX exchange website. Anyone can give us the correctly answer?
The exchange is under maintnance right now ,there are alot of withdrawal problems. Just e patient guys ,surely the team will update us soon.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:37:20 PM

Hopefully this project will be the answer of all our doubts in terms of security that it is capable the system to secured every private details of users. Since many hackers all in the cyberworld and they do the best as they can just like what happened on etherdelta.

Apart from present hackers there are also the guys who specially start fake news of breaking open, do it for dump of price of determined crypto. I hope to fast open of normal adequate exchange would be made, in which similar heresy will be not paid attention to things like this.
Actually i have a doubt about Etherdelta, althought i still using Etherdelta but their transaction have stuck and high fee, each trade need to sent coin 2,3 times. About hacker, i see ddos problem at here only, and vlx should have a security to prevent it.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:54:30 PM

I was really looking forward to this project to become the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging here in community of crypto currency that will show us the differemce from other crypto trading and exchanging that will make the people in the crypto world, satisfied and gain profits. And moreover, in terms of security, we can be able to give our trust to this project, because Velox Project is capable in securing every details of the users. I was hopong that people will continue give their support to this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:02:27 PM

Dude, but look around you, all this support and Large discussion and still think that a signature program will make a difference ! sometime if the project has enough supporters then the project don't need strong bounty program. I think most users in bitcointalk knows about Velox Project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:14:00 PM

this is still a beta phase... just relax and use the exchange when it works again... There are still problems in some exchanges which are already three or four years in the market.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:43:43 PM

this is still a beta phase... just relax and use the exchange when it works again... There are still problems in some exchanges which are already three or four years in the market.
Yes this project is still re relative renew and needs much improvement there are many bugs in this website so please be patient that is only the key.
Efta321

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:30:11 AM

Let us give our 100% support for velox. This project is definitely become successful as its developer give their 100% effort to released it smoothly on the market.
I am also very supportive of this velox project, and I also believe that this velok project will be a great success and hard work. good job.
I have same of you. Keep support Velox and hold any VLX you have then belive that we with growth strong after at least 1-2 years.
maybe not until 1-2 years later we will see this velox project will develop, now I see the performance of this project is very good and extraordinary.
Of course, it is necessary to invest in this project for a long-term perspective and help to promote the project, to help gain popularity, if the team itself will actively engage in the project.
you are right the team is also very important in a project development if the team is very active in the project I am sure the project will be successful.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:09:03 AM

Just try refreshing the page. Maybe they are still working for it or still under maintenance. Let's just wait for further update from the devs since it is still in beta phase.
Usually these sites are under maintenance when they are being updated. Try loading the site again and you will find the token sale page. VLX will be having a bright future soon.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:12:18 AM

Yes this project is still re relative renew and needs much improvement there are many bugs in this website so please be patient that is only the key.
Yes thats true every new project encounters that same problem anyway I can assure you that thier web developers are trying to address the problem in a timely manner.
It's good that now you can observe how the team working on the project is working, let's see how long the developer will need to fix the problem.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:49:54 AM

good idea. I've long been waiting for such an anonymous exchange. I would like to see the results of your work
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:46:43 AM

I think they will not make us wait long for these corrections. After all, they reached a high level and reach their goals. So we will follow the news of the project.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:06:28 AM

I think they will not make us wait long for these corrections. After all, they reached a high level and reach their goals. So we will follow the news of the project.
Yes, this project has reached its final stage of ICO and investment and I think they have proved them self that they can be a very profitable system of crypto trading and exchanging in the future. I think this project will surely become very successful in the future and will give good profit to its supporters and investors.
frenchBulle

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:14:58 AM

Hello I m available for the french translation!
Semaj123

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:07:59 AM

Just try refreshing the page. Maybe they are still working for it or still under maintenance. Let's just wait for further update from the devs since it is still in beta phase.
Maybe that's the reason why they have that problem and yes let's just wait fo further announcements about this issue. This platform is still under development so there are really times that the problems will occur. I think the dev already working on it and we'll hope for their good news
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: