Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:14:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:09:09 PM

The future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging seems very interesting and attractive to investors. By just reading that sentence makes me feel like my privacy is really secured and no worries to do some transactions. People should support this kind of project as this will offer a very good services.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:21:20 PM

I just hope they wull create an high volume as soon as it gets mainstream to be used daily by the cryptolovers, but maybe the explosion of usage it will come next year, im sure.
I super positive that thier platform will make huge volume to the tradable altcoin. Why simply because this trading platform will attract more traders versus the other websites because of thier promise that thier investors will remain anonymous.

You are absolutely right, anonymity is an important factor for many users. This will definitely attract a lot of people to this project.
Most people are likely want anonymity for their own protection. Especially when dealing large value of money/asset because people are now making ways to earn money in a dirty way like attempting to hack a system which is very alarming. Hope this project also have security that is impossible to manipulate.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 02:42:18 PM

If everything will be as the developers wrote about the project, then we do not have to worry about their full anonymous transactions. And this will bring a lot of users here!
Efta321

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 03:22:06 PM

Velox is really the future that we are all been waiting for. If you are sad that most of the cryptocurrencies that are now booming having a great rate exchange are the ones you didn't have time to invest or bought or you just stroll around and never get the attention and now you are really regretting everything from it. Well, regret no more! Don't you ever ignore Velox or you will lose your chance to gain among the biggest cryptocurrencies this coin if you will let it pass again, this will be placed with the best cryptos later and if you support and will let Velox be in your way then, this time you will be happy and will make the right decision because this has the potential of the great cryptos you wanted.
yes I feel lost a valuable opportunity to get this one crypto coin. this coin will be placed with the best crypto later, I can only see and support this project in order to achieve the ICO target and success for the team. Good Job.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 04:05:01 PM

This coin is pretty interesting, it doesn't have its white paper yet but its already gaining a lot of attention. I like the idea that they put a temporary exchange first while they are working in VeloxBolt. With a transaction that doesn't need verification this platform will surely attract more supporters.

If Velox also supports Fiat Currencies that would be great. Traders do not need to transfer their crypto in fiat exchanges which normally means extra fees. I think Velox should have to think seriously about it.

It's my understanding that currently, VLX team might be considering options: implementing fiat currencies into the exchange or not.
Both have pros and cons like if they implement fiat, it will improve usability, lower fees eventually but as well will decrease anonymity and might cause more problems. 

From what i understand here if velox is going anonymous it really have put in place that there good and bad guys and is going to have alot of bad guys around so it better have some serious security..am not saying is a bad idea, is really a great idea but it needs serious managements. And for fiat is sure might not support all but is going to really support some...Yobit have usd and doesnt do KYC

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:40:54 PM

This coin is pretty interesting, it doesn't have its white paper yet but its already gaining a lot of attention. I like the idea that they put a temporary exchange first while they are working in VeloxBolt. With a transaction that doesn't need verification this platform will surely attract more supporters.

If Velox also supports Fiat Currencies that would be great. Traders do not need to transfer their crypto in fiat exchanges which normally means extra fees. I think Velox should have to think seriously about it.

It's my understanding that currently, VLX team might be considering options: implementing fiat currencies into the exchange or not.
Both have pros and cons like if they implement fiat, it will improve usability, lower fees eventually but as well will decrease anonymity and might cause more problems. 

Pretty sure the VLX team has already said that they wont be adding flat as an option and they will stay as a crypto only exchange
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 05:09:15 PM

What are you talking about, how can the use of fiat reduce anonymity? I think if the developer makes a decision with fiat, it will attract more users.
Perhaps the use of fiat can reduce annonimity because fiat currencies are totally centralised and each and every transaction can be monitored whereas the cryptos are totally decentralised. Also I don't think that fiat will attract more users as it can then redirect to taxations.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 06:05:41 PM

Of course, such an act really need verification. That's money we're talking about, let's just compare to other sites that you really need a full verification of your address, information, past bill accounts, identifications etc.

you're like if they ask for verification, if something happen they will give ur money back !, and that's not true, a lot of people lost their money because of verification on poloniex and bittrex. Decentralized exchanges are more secure than centralized. We are living in cryptoworld. when people suppose to be their own bank.

well, this is sadly not true. Last week we experienced already how the decentralized Exchange  Service Etherdelta get hacked.  Decentralized Platforms need still to be fixed their security systems.

Only DNS Hacked, and people was able to use smart contract to move their money using myethereumwallet in that situation, can you that with centralized exchange with all that bullshit of verification !! you benefit nothing of get verified by ID, they only use that to control you.
My point is, in crypto space where all coins base on concept of anonymous why do we need verification process!?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2017, 06:49:32 PM

What are you talking about, how can the use of fiat reduce anonymity? I think if the developer makes a decision with fiat, it will attract more users.
Yes i agree with you.The use of the fiat currecy is increase the popularity of the project.And it's also don't  need the many documents for the verification.i think that is the plus point of this project.
Fiat currency will die in 20 years in my mind, and almost of all pretty coins and tokens will grow tothemoon like 10000% each. And VLX very useful for now, when fiat currency still popular at governments.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:00:43 PM

Yes i agree with you.The use of the fiat currecy is increase the popularity of the project.And it's also don't  need the many documents for the verification.i think that is the plus point of this project.
Fiat currency will die in 20 years in my mind, and almost of all pretty coins and tokens will grow tothemoon like 10000% each. And VLX very useful for now, when fiat currency still popular at governments.
Fiat will never die atleast not in 20 years . We will always need cash to do small deals in our society + with the slow level the governments are taking the matter of regulating cryptocurrencies ,it seems like they are never planing on regulating it or using it as their main currency . Besides big whales will never let fiat die ,because all their wealth is in it.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:32:44 PM

I was not allowed to trade on cex because of my country and the identification requirements. That was really a thing for me because I read about decentralization and anonymity, which was why a lot of people opted for crypto. So if this is not fixed people will surely go back trusting the banks and we know that won't go well for crypto currencies. So if Velox can help, it will be most welcomed
vivavivu

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 07:55:17 PM

I agree with you that Velox Project Team will accept Fiat, so easy to gather investor by variety of paygate. But i think should launch with 3rd coin like USDT(~1USD)
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:03:05 PM

Perhaps the use of fiat can reduce annonimity because fiat currencies are totally centralised and each and every transaction can be monitored whereas the cryptos are totally decentralised. Also I don't think that fiat will attract more users as it can then redirect to taxations.
I have the opinion that using fiat can not worsen terms of using the exchange and use of the exchange will only improve competitive advantages.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 09:42:04 PM

Fiat will "only" attract real world people that wants to get full immersed into the fight of the cryptos, and we all love the crypto fights,dont we?

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:04:58 PM

Really productive Velox Coin! Great job to the team. I believe that you are doing your best to make this happen. Even if the ANN Thread has not yet whitepaper available, their were so many people supporting and engaging to this coin. To the fact that this project has the features of anonymous and decentralized, it makes it possible in the world of cryptocurrencies to make is more popular and known in the crypto currency community. Velox is giving us people, the opportunity to experience and have the future anonymous cryptocurrency trading and exchanging.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:51:27 PM

I hope Velox project launch at the right time turns a great success seems it requires a great volume in future when it gets mainstream and used daoly by crypto lovers. We like it when fiat exchange have integration at velox. We feel secured for our investments.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:53:00 PM

Really productive Velox Coin! Great job to the team. I believe that you are doing your best to make this happen. Even if the ANN Thread has not yet whitepaper available, their were so many people supporting and engaging to this coin. To the fact that this project has the features of anonymous and decentralized, it makes it possible in the world of cryptocurrencies to make is more popular and known in the crypto currency community. Velox is giving us people, the opportunity to experience and have the future anonymous cryptocurrency trading and exchanging.
Haha. You can follow and support Velox Project as us then we will get success to try Velox Exchange. I am excited about Velox Bolts Function on their apps, Hope we can try it as soon as possible.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:32:42 AM

Fiat will "only" attract real world people that wants to get full immersed into the fight of the cryptos, and we all love the crypto fights,dont we?
Yes, absolutely. But, somehow, I think if they add fiat currency on their exchange it will be having a big impact on VLX. BTC/VLC is the best market for now.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:38:27 AM

Of course, such an act really need verification. That's money we're talking about, let's just compare to other sites that you really need a full verification of your address, information, past bill accounts, identifications etc.

you're like if they ask for verification, if something happen they will give ur money back !, and that's not true, a lot of people lost their money because of verification on poloniex and bittrex. Decentralized exchanges are more secure than centralized. We are living in cryptoworld. when people suppose to be their own bank.

well, this is sadly not true. Last week we experienced already how the decentralized Exchange  Service Etherdelta get hacked.  Decentralized Platforms need still to be fixed their security systems.

Only DNS Hacked, and people was able to use smart contract to move their money using myethereumwallet in that situation, can you that with centralized exchange with all that bullshit of verification !! you benefit nothing of get verified by ID, they only use that to control you.
My point is, in crypto space where all coins base on concept of anonymous why do we need verification process!?

I partly agree I think verification should only be used to those who opt to make one in order to avail a certain platform feature for example like cashing out from a bank. Trading, on the other hand, should remain decentralized since it is already using the blockchain technology.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 06:25:02 AM

It is true that some wallets required account identifications in order to remove the limits of the account which reveals your identity. Maybe this is the advantage of velox coin since you will have no limitations in your account while remaining anonymous.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: