Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:01:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 04:01:10 AM

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING SCAM ATTEMPT:

http://www.veloxcoin.com/product/veloxcoin-pre-sale-token/

VELOXCOIN.com is not our official website, and we are in no way affiliated with it. As you see in our topic we are a NO ICO/CROWDSALE.
https://VeloxCoin.org is our only official website and only will be. We will never sell tokens to you via pre-sale or ICO, privately nor publicly.

Please be careful and always check our ANN for warnings like this or confirm with us before you proceed to use services (scams) like this one.

Exchange will be online within 24 hours - Guaranteed!
Tks for give a warning. And i seriously why they can creat a bad website like that, Not ssl, image and using wordpress open source. Stupid scam Smiley
Wow I wonder if anyone was dumb enough to buy any.....
Well you will never know. Is a good thing that developers are sending warning at first hand, hackers are just the worst, they keep trying to jeopardize everything. This just show that the project is really up to a good start though, i hope people see things and maybe the will put this warning on their site too, it might help from my own opinion

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:50:49 AM

I ll like to see how this goes, if this program will be able to give us back the major reason why we joined the crypto hunt in the first place. No documentations , outrageous tranx fees and anonymity. If this is fixed ,trust me this program will be the most successful of them all.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:00:36 AM

GD and a Happy New Year to everyone!
Will devs brighten us up with some recent news? I've checked official twitter and the last post was on Dec 19.
What's news since then?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:20:39 AM

Wow, this is news. Scammers have already appeared. Thank you for taking care of us, the main thing is that users were more attentive, did not fall for the tricks of scammers.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:04:32 AM

This project is on the market. It is well developed and it is visible on the forum and user reviews. I am sure that soon there will be good news on this project.

That's a good idea for the project. They don't have anything to hide from the public. I really like transparent could both benefit the customers and also for the reputation of the site.

vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:44:36 AM

Velox Coin & Exchange Progress Update
- Exchange withdrawals & emails should be working with no problems. Be sure to check your spam folders for our emails if they do not arrive in your inbox.
- Known bug, no TXID showing for successful withdrawal. It will soon be linked with the TXID of your withdrawal and a link to a working explorer.
- Translations are currently being organized with applicants. There are still available spots for those applicable.
- Telegram, Discord and Slack channels are open and growing!
- Velox Project Whitepaper (VLX Coin & VLX Bolt) are close to completion and are presumed to be on time for publishing as projected on roadmap.
- Listing on CoinMarketCap and BlockFolio will be underway once exchange begins to meet both services volume requirements.
- We are currently forming partnerships with many firms both future and existing, stay tuned.
- Social Media Bounty Campaign soon to be released

The price for VLX is still extremely cheap. Be smart and join the Velox movement at the ground roots.

please quote this post so everyone can keep up to date
I still waiting for the white paper of VLX Coin and VLX Bolt, or these are publiced and i dont find out? And we can using exchange on Velox Exchange now?
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:00:13 PM

Important Posts
Velox Coin & Exchange Progress Update
- Exchange withdrawals & emails should be working with no problems. Be sure to check your spam folders for our emails if they do not arrive in your inbox.
- Known bug, no TXID showing for successful withdrawal. It will soon be linked with the TXID of your withdrawal and a link to a working explorer.
- Translations are currently being organized with applicants. There are still available spots for those applicable.
- Telegram, Discord and Slack channels are open and growing!
- Velox Project Whitepaper (VLX Coin & VLX Bolt) are close to completion and are presumed to be on time for publishing as projected on roadmap.
- Listing on CoinMarketCap and BlockFolio will be underway once exchange begins to meet both services volume requirements.
- We are currently forming partnerships with many firms both future and existing, stay tuned.
- Social Media Bounty Campaign soon to be released

The price for VLX is still extremely cheap. Be smart and join the Velox movement at the ground roots.

We have added many support and communication channel for VLX and Velox Exchange Users:
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/EyNo1EuABWpBufH6idzXmg
Discord: https://discord.gg/kTdtKyE
Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/veloxcoin/shared_invite/enQtMjY0OTA3MDQ5NjM5LTA4ZWFjMGYzOGUzYmRjZGYzNzNlNGZjZDE1NjlkNDk1Y2Y4NjNlMDBmYzhkMDI0YjEzNjUwZjgwZmZmYTBlOWQ

These are available publicly and to all VLX members. We are currently in the process of adding most of our team as well as active moderators to control these channels.

*please check spam folder for email confirmations and all other email notifications from VLX exchange*

The temporary solution for VLX/BTC (and alternative coin markets) trading. This will be our official VeloxCoin exchange UNTIL the release of VeloxBolt in Q2 2018!
All support for the exchange can be handled in this thread, and also via support solutions offered on the exchange
Official Link: https://exchange.veloxcoin.org
**always ensure you are using HTTPS and make sure the URL is correct to prevent phishing attempts**

VLX Exchange currently supports BTC/VLX & LTC/VLX pairs during launching period. Withdrawals are suspended for the first few days of operation to ensure the most secure platform possible.
Find a bug? Get paid! Email exchange@veloxcoin.org if you experience any issues. The amount you will be paid depends on the severity of the bug found!

ETH, DASH & DOGE pairs will be released after the beta period!

Click here to visit VLX Exchange

**This is our official exchange with the most accurate price and strongest markets, we do not condone the use of other exchanges that list VLX.

VLX Exchange and VLX Coin will very shortly been listed on BlockFolio and CoinMarketCap once the exchange begins receiving adequate volume. We will post once these services are displaying VLX!
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING SCAM ATTEMPT:

http://www.veloxcoin.com/product/veloxcoin-pre-sale-token/

VELOXCOIN.com is not our official website, and we are in no way affiliated with it. As you see in our topic we are a NO ICO/CROWDSALE.
VeloxCoin.org is our only official website and only will be. We will never sell tokens to you via pre-sale or ICO, privately nor publicly.

Please be careful and always check our ANN for warnings like this or confirm with us before you proceed to use services (scams) like this one.

Exchange will be online within 24 hours - Guaranteed!
Big Updates for VLX
- Currently working with Blockfolio & Coinmarketcap to list both our exchange and our coin, which users can utilize to efficiently track VLX progress
- Exchange is complete. Security is everything which has caused us some delays from our original plan, but we have tested and tested to make sure it is as secure, and as easy to use as possible
- Site update is also coming soon
- Official Telegram, Slack and Discord with the Velox team is being organized
- Bounty promotion for translations and international threads posting on exchange release

Sorry for the delays with updates, we are working hard to ensure velox is as best as it can be!

We also do not condone the trading of VLX on coinsatoshi. Be patient, and wait for the official exchange to launch!
It's very good news.i see that still space availale for the translation.If any space available.for hindi translation the pm me. I am very glad do it.thak you.i wish good luck to all DEVs and all team members.

Another progress update from velox team. Check this out guys and be updated on every progress that this complete platform is spreading. Let us be aware on a scam site posting on social medias. More bounties will be available soon, so let us keep updated to the latest happening on Velox.

Look out this kinds of updates that other project don't ever do. Velox Project really make sure that the velox community is knowing the news and letting the community know what are the new updates of the project. This is what a project that has a great potential do, they don't just do a project, have donations with them and just go. Velox is a promising project that we should supporting and will still keep on supporting after they've finished their project. More and more investors will come in there project with a nice and intelligent members.
Velox team is really doing good as they are updating important matters that everyone should know just like this latest update
This is a big help to the investor as they are already aware about the difference of velox website. Investors also will have a big trust now because velox is very transparent to everyone.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:13:28 PM

Big Updates for VLX
- Currently working with Blockfolio & Coinmarketcap to list both our exchange and our coin, which users can utilize to efficiently track VLX progress
- Exchange is complete. Security is everything which has caused us some delays from our original plan, but we have tested and tested to make sure it is as secure, and as easy to use as possible
- Site update is also coming soon
- Official Telegram, Slack and Discord with the Velox team is being organized
- Bounty promotion for translations and international threads posting on exchange release

Sorry for the delays with updates, we are working hard to ensure velox is as best as it can be!

We also do not condone the trading of VLX on coinsatoshi. Be patient, and wait for the official exchange to launch!

I hope Velox Coin (VLX) can listing on coinmarketcap asap. I appreciate Velox Team when they has hard working to reach shorterm target. Have many slots on translate bounty and people which reserve dont finish it?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:27:20 PM

In this project I am pleased with the work of the team, which constantly communicates and answers the questions asked. I hope the team will make the project in accordance with the road map.
To date, the Velox team adheres to its road map quite accurately. I guess if everything continues at the same pace, the project is waiting for real success and recognition by many users.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:34:45 PM

As we experience the below trading and exchanging platform, it seems so sophisticated to deal making transactions with it. On basing the recent scenarios with trading platform we much focus on security and safety as we much concern about hackers and below deserves the protectivity feature.

Yeah, but it will be much better if velox will have both security and safety at the same time anonymity in trading and exchanging. If they can do that then Im sure their project popularity will boost.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:38:54 PM

I'm having trouble syncing my wallet, although i followed the instruction in the "Setting up your VLX wallet" still can't sync. Anyone having same problem here?

What i did was first extract the zip file then open it and then close it again as what it said on the step 1 then i create a text file named velox.conf then paste the code there. I'm using windows.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 03:52:10 PM

As we experience the below trading and exchanging platform, it seems so sophisticated to deal making transactions with it. On basing the recent scenarios with trading platform we much focus on security and safety as we much concern about hackers and below deserves the protectivity feature.

Yeah, but it will be much better if velox will have both security and safety at the same time anonymity in trading and exchanging. If they can do that then Im sure their project popularity will boost.
Since it will be in Blockchain there will be no doubt that it will be safe and secured. The problem is, how are they going to keep the exchange away from laundering.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:43:23 PM

Since it will be in Blockchain there will be no doubt that it will be safe and secured. The problem is, how are they going to keep the exchange away from laundering.

I dont think that it is possible to do something against laundering if it will be %100 anonym decentralized exchange service. I know that some exchanges do against pump and dump but what can you do against money laundering ? Any suggestions ?
lin0sspice (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:54:29 PM

I'm having trouble syncing my wallet, although i followed the instruction in the "Setting up your VLX wallet" still can't sync. Anyone having same problem here?

What i did was first extract the zip file then open it and then close it again as what it said on the step 1 then i create a text file named velox.conf then paste the code there. I'm using windows.
Make sure you close the wallet while making the .conf file in notepad, then once saved/created reopen your wallet.
Your wallet must be completely closed while doing this in order for it to work. Also make sure it is saved as velox.conf and not velox.conf.txt as this is a common mistake when using notepad to edit code files.
Also make sure you replace *yourrpcuser* and *yourrpcpass* with only numbers and letters, remove the asterix'

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 05:44:07 PM

I found some phishing site which copy your exchange and i avoid them, thank you for notify, and it is a good sign, because  phishers copy only a great projects like your)  Cheesy

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:30:49 PM

I like velox platform as their exchanger with no identity,  no limits, no verification such it's more secured for the investors to invest  Shocked may be velox use different Fiat currencies which may be easy to cash in anger cash out. But I recommend a 2FA authorized at least for velox launch.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:36:23 PM

I like velox platform as their exchanger with no identity,  no limits, no verification such it's more secured for the investors to invest  Shocked may be velox use different Fiat currencies which may be easy to cash in anger cash out. But I recommend a 2FA authorized at least for velox launch.
Well so far their platform is safe and apperently they didn't have any complaints or problems when it comes to security . using 2FA will only add more time waste in the login in process and you would need to have your phone with you most of the time.
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

testing the wallet now

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:13:24 PM

Well so far their platform is safe and apperently they didn't have any complaints or problems when it comes to security . using 2FA will only add more time waste in the login in process and you would need to have your phone with you most of the time.

That's the good thing to know that until now their is no issue is being raised about the platform. Investors will be secured when they invest in this project because we see the development of the project as it is getting popular and more people are getting interested to join in this ICO.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:51:36 PM

Velox project is composed of Velox Coin, Velox Bolt and Velox Exchange...every part has its own criteria.. so everyone is waiting for the velox project...hope this coin come early in the coinmarket
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: