Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:58:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:11:44 AM

Dear Velox Project,

I would like to reserve the Dutch translation.

Thank you.

Hello, there member. Thank you for your support and patronage for this project. I think the translation is still available but your rank
is pretty low right now. But you can contact the OP or the admin of this project for more information.

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:20:44 AM

Let us give our 100% support for velox. This project is definitely become successful as its developer give their 100% effort to released it smoothly on the market.
I am also very supportive of this velox project, and I also believe that this velok project will be a great success and hard work. good job.
I have same of you. Keep support Velox and hold any VLX you have then belive that we with growth strong after at least 1-2 years.
maybe not until 1-2 years later we will see this velox project will develop, now I see the performance of this project is very good and extraordinary.
Travel Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:51:51 AM

Let us give our 100% support for velox. This project is definitely become successful as its developer give their 100% effort to released it smoothly on the market.
I am also very supportive of this velox project, and I also believe that this velok project will be a great success and hard work. good job.
I have same of you. Keep support Velox and hold any VLX you have then belive that we with growth strong after at least 1-2 years.
maybe not until 1-2 years later we will see this velox project will develop, now I see the performance of this project is very good and extraordinary.
Of course, it is necessary to invest in this project for a long-term perspective and help to promote the project, to help gain popularity, if the team itself will actively engage in the project.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
andhovesyan

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:52:28 AM

Sorry, if I'm repeating someones question, but there are too much posts to read them all))
How are you going with regulation problem, won't you be required to pass identify traders by law?
And will there be ability to purchase crypto using fiat in the feature?

https://blockchaintd.com/
yewq888

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

Velox Project is getting a spotlight in this community. The community crypto currency is in need of this kind of amazing project that have a great potential to make a name in this world where crypto currency runs. Furthermore, once VeloxBolt has been released, VeloxExchange balances will automatically be transferred and no data will be lost. The people in this Velox Project community has a high expectations for this project to be lined up in the many great exchanges out there in the crypto world. I will be looking forward to this very nice project.

I also look forward to it being a great project, but first, wait for the white paper of the first quarter to go out, read and study carefully, and then draw a conclusion. Cool
marzyyy

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:50:39 AM

Mac OS Velox-QT Wallet Released!

https://s19.postimg.org/m8klh7shf/apple.png
Click the Apple logo to download the Mac QT Wallet for VLX.

*Tested for versions Sierra 10.12.5 and below.

Great news developers! I'm very glad that now there is a purse on this platform! Now I can use it. Has anyone already tested it? Write please!

As I browse the first-page admin. I think there is missing? Would you also consider launching an Android version
of the wallet? Because the majority of users and members are not that rich and cant afford iPhones and has android smartphones only
Who say that iOS users are rich. Matter is battery and another facility. Samsung are also big competitor of apple. Maximum people use android version but why you guys didn't release yet android version wallet?
I support this view, the developer should urgently make a version for Android, Android is a more spread out version, and now it is more expensive on Samsung smartphones.
Still they didn't release for android user. In our crypto world mostly are android user without android version  Velox Project  can't be spread out as soon as they want. They should be release android wallet as soon as possible.

Doesn’t matter which os has more users. Devs must release software for the biggest stores to make this project a hit.
dante.dmc

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:28:22 AM

Hello guys, I am happy I found this thread. It sure looks like a very interesting project. However, the exchange page cannot be displayed. Is it a technical issue or am I doing something wrong?

https://exchange.veloxcoin.org

Thank you in advance
wgq1981

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:53:17 AM

Velox whitepaper will be released this first quarter of 2018. Hopefully by the end of this month, it will be published in order to amazed everyone in this fully packed platform. I really believe on this Velox project. I give my full support with this. I am looking forward for more updates, it creates a huge expectation from crypto society as they believe that this project must be a successful one.

VLX will contribute to the development of cryptography, and hope that the project team will give investors a rich return!
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:11:34 AM

Mac OS Velox-QT Wallet Released!

Click the Apple logo to download the Mac QT Wallet for VLX.

*Tested for versions Sierra 10.12.5 and below.

Great news developers! I'm very glad that now there is a purse on this platform! Now I can use it. Has anyone already tested it? Write please!

As I browse the first-page admin. I think there is missing? Would you also consider launching an Android version
of the wallet? Because the majority of users and members are not that rich and cant afford iPhones and has android smartphones only
Who say that iOS users are rich. Matter is battery and another facility. Samsung are also big competitor of apple. Maximum people use android version but why you guys didn't release yet android version wallet?
I support this view, the developer should urgently make a version for Android, Android is a more spread out version, and now it is more expensive on Samsung smartphones.
Still they didn't release for android user. In our crypto world mostly are android user without android version  Velox Project  can't be spread out as soon as they want. They should be release android wallet as soon as possible.
I think having an Android wallet or accessing your wallet using your android phone will be on its way. The team behind this project is still focusing on its own exchange platform to develop which is VeloxBolt.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:14:50 AM

I'm sure there will be a purse on the android platform. What are you so worried about? The project is new, they can not do everything at once. You need patience, otherwise if you hurry all will be bad. And in such cases it is necessary to think 100 times.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:24:14 AM

I'm sure there will be a purse on the android platform. What are you so worried about? The project is new, they can not do everything at once. You need patience, otherwise if you hurry all will be bad. And in such cases it is necessary to think 100 times.
Velox platform is not left alone, had designers, technicians, developers, analysts, support resources etc working for velox. All the bugs will be fixed with proper hierarchy and approval to not get any trouble in the live website as it is trading and exchanging platform, have to take lot of care in every instructions we implement.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:06:50 AM

Of course, it is necessary to invest in this project for a long-term perspective and help to promote the project, to help gain popularity, if the team itself will actively engage in the project.
Well in my own take it is up to you on how you can earn from this coin. Long term investment wont necessarily make you rich because we cannot predict the value of the tokens overtime it could be lower than the cost or maybe 10 times higher. Better go with the flow and just buy on low and sell on high.
I think what you're trying to say is about investing and trading. You're second sentence is your talking about investment and your thought about long term investment means no chance of getting rich. Well, I think you misunderstood about long term investment because it has a bigger chance for us to be rich.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:02:41 AM

Velox platform is not left alone, had designers, technicians, developers, analysts, support resources etc working for velox. All the bugs will be fixed with proper hierarchy and approval to not get any trouble in the live website as it is trading and exchanging platform, have to take lot of care in every instructions we implement.
Yes, in fact, developers are working very hard, they have to take into account a lot of details for a good work platform and, accordingly, for our work and privacy.
micky mou

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:04:44 AM

what is the maturing time? of coin
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:18:07 AM

Am sure velox will attend to all issues in its platform based on the fact that its still on beta and so many things keep coming up just give it some time and you will be amaze by it definately

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:03:48 PM

Am sure velox will attend to all issues in its platform based on the fact that its still on beta and so many things keep coming up just give it some time and you will be amaze by it definately
Then you all should be waiting for the updates & roadmap for the future plan in 2018 to make these guys know what is this project planned to do.
cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:15:03 PM

Hopefully this project will be the answer of all our doubts in terms of security that it is capable the system to secured every private details of users. Since many hackers all in the cyberworld and they do the best as they can just like what happened on etherdelta.

There is no absolute safety net.
But what we can do is make the network safer.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

Patience of waiting will give us a better results and this is what the project has been doing. As this is still under development and many will do some suggestions about the platforms and I'm sure this will give a good results which everyone will be satisfied. Let's bring back the crypto anonymous trading and exchanging by supporting this project.
Tarz

Activity: 237
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

Those guys from velox although being a gang of muslim vegans, handled the questionable moments and cleaned up their baby from the dirty spots. But even after that they dont look like serious looking individuals and should not be given trust to. Well u can give them ur trust but dont give them money, period.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:35:47 PM

Hopefully this project will be the answer of all our doubts in terms of security that it is capable the system to secured every private details of users. Since many hackers all in the cyberworld and they do the best as they can just like what happened on etherdelta.

Apart from present hackers there are also the guys who specially start fake news of breaking open, do it for dump of price of determined crypto. I hope to fast open of normal adequate exchange would be made, in which similar heresy will be not paid attention to things like this.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: