Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:30:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:21:41 PM

If I see the project velox is good enough, if viewed from roadmap, .program clear, I think this project will be successful with all the idea of the idea of this projects..i the true, make sure successful first added token to coinmarketcap.. team tough and ambitious, I’m sure investors would be very interested in the project velox,. I hope this project to be successful with reached all the target
Velox bolt Classic is quite interesting to deal with which is a completely offshore and anonymous exchange, You are able to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely no limits, no verification required at any time. Also no freezing of accounts. Tongue

You are right, the trading will be 100% anonymously and doesn't need to undergo kyc verification processes that is really hassle to all traders and investors. I really hope that all will go well.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:47:38 PM

Hello everyone, I'm new. Tell me already started distributing tokens or not? Do I have time to get them?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:04:38 PM

Would like to know if Velox coin and Velox Bolt are good to go at the moment. The updates that I read on the project said "Almost". Any idea, people?

Well In my opinion. They are collecting more funds to support their project at the moment so it will depend on the investors and supporters. We can wait for their upcoming news about the sites.
Since they don't have a plan and it's not usual for a coin to have its own ICO, they established a temporary exchange to raise funds for their project. I think that's why they don't have a bounty campaign as well. Due do lack of fund.
Still a wise idea from this team to raise fund to support their platform. Or maybe they don't need that much funds to establish this project that is why they didn't have bounties.

funding is indeed a factor most needed to support the platform, it seems true the project is underfunded to develop
with a hard work from project team not complete without bounty
yeah, which this project need more time to develop as the velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed has a bright future.

But but but we're not getting any day to day updates thought, the updates are few and far in between which isn't pleasant to say the very least IMO
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:03:01 PM

Would like to know if Velox coin and Velox Bolt are good to go at the moment. The updates that I read on the project said "Almost". Any idea, people?

Well In my opinion. They are collecting more funds to support their project at the moment so it will depend on the investors and supporters. We can wait for their upcoming news about the sites.
Since they don't have a plan and it's not usual for a coin to have its own ICO, they established a temporary exchange to raise funds for their project. I think that's why they don't have a bounty campaign as well. Due do lack of fund.
Still a wise idea from this team to raise fund to support their platform. Or maybe they don't need that much funds to establish this project that is why they didn't have bounties.

funding is indeed a factor most needed to support the platform, it seems true the project is underfunded to develop
yeah, which this project need more time to develop as the velox team gives their very best to update us and trying to answer to those users who have some any concerns or questions on this project. As this project trying to solve every problem like the crypto community grows rapidly, so the Velox team is here to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity and decentralization back to crypto currency trading. Hoping for the success of this project as I believed has a bright future.

But but but we're not getting any day to day updates thought, the updates are few and far in between which isn't pleasant to say the very least IMO
A project needs huge benefits to reach out good heights in future and also that keeps all the developers much busy which can keep them far from solving each query here. But instead of this, i find this project good and beneficial for investing.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:31:27 PM

Have any others way to buy Velox coin now instead of on Velox Exchange? And everything is ok? i see some comment said that we cant buy any VLX?

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:46:02 PM

Yes you are right.the devlopers still collecting all the fund for raised the fund perfectly and acheive their goals.so we can't tell anything at this moment but i hope devlopers will give update as soon as possible.
VLX project is still undergoing and collecting investors to invest into their project. This coin will soon be listed on several exchanges once the ICO phase is ended and soon every investor can have good profit.
Nop , not true ,VLX won't be listed in any exchange beside their own platform and devs stated that they have no plans or intrest in adding their coin to other exchanges .
i think they have to listed on the other exchanges beacause velox exchange is till not very famous so for popularity of project they have to think about it.i hope the devlopers will think on it and liseted on other famous exchanges.
and to me since they have their own exchange probably having another or going to have another can turn out to be a waste of resource

To be listed or not in other exchanges it still base on how devs will handle popularity of their coin. If they achieve success without listing in other exchange then good for them, but if it will not be successful then they may think of getting listed.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 10:04:06 PM

Yes you are right.the devlopers still collecting all the fund for raised the fund perfectly and acheive their goals.so we can't tell anything at this moment but i hope devlopers will give update as soon as possible.
VLX project is still undergoing and collecting investors to invest into their project. This coin will soon be listed on several exchanges once the ICO phase is ended and soon every investor can have good profit.

ı dont know if they really collecting investors; I havent seen the admin here in thread many many weeks. But on the other hand this coin will not be listed in other exchanges, because developers already announced that this is not their aim. They just want to list this coin in their own exchange.
They are trying to make their coins only for their platform as their main aim is to collect investors and develop the platform every time. They will use all the investment in the development of the project and its promotion to gather investors.
And in my opinion it is a correct usage to the investor of their means. Fair and fair. Only so it is possible to issue really qualitative project.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hakimovic

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:21:30 PM

Have any others way to buy Velox coin now instead of on Velox Exchange? And everything is ok? i see some comment said that we cant buy any VLX?
Velox coins is and will only be available to be purchased in their exchange platform . It will not be listed anywhere else and you can't buy it from anyshady websites ,it would most likely be a scam.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:41:29 PM

Nop , not true ,VLX won't be listed in any exchange beside their own platform and devs stated that they have no plans or intrest in adding their coin to other exchanges .
i think they have to listed on the other exchanges beacause velox exchange is till not very famous so for popularity of project they have to think about it.i hope the devlopers will think on it and liseted on other famous exchanges.
To listing at coinmarketcap Velox need more than 50k USD volume per day. And so that everything is still preparing, i hope at least 2 months more we will get listing at coinmarketcap. But at this time i am same someone, Velox should listing at another exchange at now.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:15:24 PM

Velox updates
- Withdrawal issue on exchange fixed
- TXID's added to withdrawal and deposit page
- Withdrawal fees for BTC sending have been adjusted to accommodate for bitcoin congestion
- Email/Mail DNS issue being addressed and fixed (outlook currently works fine)
- Once minor exchange issues are fixed international marketing and bounty campaigns will be released
- Whitepaper for the project as a whole is going through revision and review by our marketing team and freelance writers. It is expected to be released according to roadmap as promised.
- coinmarketcap and blockfolio listings will be done once the exchange reaches sufficient volume as per both services requirements.

VLX is currently valued at 250BTC market cap and almost reached 1000 sats support price. The project is growing well, and we can not wait to bring new updates to our community!

What is currently done by the team makes the whole project credible and professional. You have to have not only an idea but also to constantly work and improve what is bad. I like it
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:40:35 PM

Velox updates
- Withdrawal fees for BTC sending have been adjusted to accommodate for bitcoin congestion
- Once minor exchange issues are fixed international marketing and bounty campaigns will be released
- Whitepaper for the project as a whole is going through revision and review by our marketing team and freelance writers. It is expected to be released according to roadmap as promised.
- coinmarketcap and blockfolio listings will be done once the exchange reaches sufficient volume as per both services requirements.

VLX is currently valued at 250BTC market cap and almost reached 1000 sats support price. The project is growing well, and we can not wait to bring new updates to our community!

What is currently done by the team makes the whole project credible and professional. You have to have not only an idea but also to constantly work and improve what is bad. I like it

So they are going to release marketing and bounty afterall. I thought when bugs are already fixed? are there still any?
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:44:56 PM

Velox updates

We share the same sentiment. Since day one, when i get to know about VLX project, the team has always been keeping up with their work with aggressive progression. They will resolve every single bug issues and problems almost immediately and keep us all updated now and then. I truly respect their seriousness in their work devotion. No doubt VLX will be our futuristic Crypto Trading exchange platform.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:12:53 AM

Velox updates

We share the same sentiment. Since day one, when i get to know about VLX project, the team has always been keeping up with their work with aggressive progression. They will resolve every single bug issues and problems almost immediately and keep us all updated now and then. I truly respect their seriousness in their work devotion. No doubt VLX will be our futuristic Crypto Trading exchange platform.
The team of the project is one of the most important part of thr projects success as they are very actively work for the project and attracting more and more people every day to invest in the project which will make the ICO successful.

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:37:21 AM

If I see the project velox is good enough, if viewed from roadmap, .program clear, I think this project will be successful with all the idea of the idea of this projects..i the true, make sure successful first added token to coinmarketcap.. team tough and ambitious, I’m sure investors would be very interested in the project velox,. I hope this project to be successful with reached all the target
Velox bolt Classic is quite interesting to deal with which is a completely offshore and anonymous exchange, You are able to trade, deposit and withdraw with absolutely no limits, no verification required at any time. Also no freezing of accounts. Tongue

You are right, the trading will be 100% anonymously and doesn't need to undergo kyc verification processes that is really hassle to all traders and investors. I really hope that all will go well.
I don't see any hassle to me, kyc verification also doesn't bother me to do since it is for my safety. But sometimes, I really bored about the kyc verification.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:42:09 AM

To be listed or not in other exchanges it still base on how devs will handle popularity of their coin. If they achieve success without listing in other exchange then good for them, but if it will not be successful then they may think of getting listed.
I do not think that you can achieve success without listing on other exchanges. It seems to me that if a developer wants to know the real price of a coin, one must trade on other exchanges.
Agree, most of upcoming altcoins are presenting that they listed their platform to be known by many and to know its rating. Also, never heard so far any updates coming from the devs and admins.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:12:58 AM

Hello everyone, I'm new. Tell me already started distributing tokens or not? Do I have time to get them?

Hello, there dear member. You may want to join there telegram group chat to receive any further news and announcements about the project, Or just p.m the OP for instructions.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:20:17 AM

A project needs huge benefits to reach out good heights in future and also that keeps all the developers much busy which can keep them far from solving each query here. But instead of this, i find this project good and beneficial for investing.
Everything is important even though it is a little issue whatever comes to mind to the dev they should at least make some announcement. We don't know if someone here have question and that person is an investors and they just ignore it so they somewhat like loosing the trust of their potential investors.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:20:41 AM

I don't see any hassle to me, kyc verification also doesn't bother me to do since it is for my safety. But sometimes, I really bored about the kyc verification.

well, for big amounts of withdrawal process I also support KYC, this is important for money laundering, but if the exchange service like Okex even want a KYC for 100 usd worth TRX ... then I really feel womit ...
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:26:18 AM

I agree. Sometimes I am afraid to join any platform that doesn't follow KYC. It is for everybody's unless you're making exchanges for illegal matters. Rules are mandated for the common good, I reckon.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:52:08 AM

I do not think that you can achieve success without listing on other exchanges. It seems to me that if a developer wants to know the real price of a coin, one must trade on other exchanges.

Velox coin has been created as a share structured currency for the VeloxBolt exchange which means it useful for trading on velox and not on other exchanges, plus it's decentralized, so I don't think they can manipulate the price as on centralized exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: