Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285043 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:06:45 AM

This project is on the market. It is well developed and it is visible on the forum and user reviews. I am sure that soon there will be good news on this project.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mark13

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:14:44 AM

One of the best platform of Velox is their exchanger with no limits and no identity verification which make it more secure for the community to invest. These will give back a pure decentralization on crypto. Hope that Vbolt will provide those vision with outmost security on investors
Wonderfully said. Currently, verification has become a real problem on stock exchanges. I could not pass the verification on two exchanges. Well I did not have financial resources there. I hope this project will solve this problem.
Lets be positive that Velox will develop these kind of exchangers so us traders can freely use its platform. And they will use also different fiat currencies so it is easy for us to cash out and cash in our funds.
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:07:48 AM

One of the best platform of Velox is their exchanger with no limits and no identity verification which make it more secure for the community to invest. These will give back a pure decentralization on crypto. Hope that Vbolt will provide those vision with outmost security on investors
Wonderfully said. Currently, verification has become a real problem on stock exchanges. I could not pass the verification on two exchanges. Well I did not have financial resources there. I hope this project will solve this problem.
Lets be positive that Velox will develop these kind of exchangers so us traders can freely use its platform. And they will use also different fiat currencies so it is easy for us to cash out and cash in our funds.
Yes, i thimk VLX will add all major currencies representing each country with their national currency so that it makes it easy for peoples globally to use this exchange with easy deposits and withdraws.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 11:30:01 AM

I will really be great to have 100 fiat currency on exchange, i thing this will make it one of the biggest exchange on crypto-currency market except that i really make to see a list of the currencies that will be listed there and also pls has anybody opened Velox site, it really not working for me.
Yes velox is working fine for me and yes, it would really be great once we have this project successful in coming future. It is really great to have fiat currencies on the exchange which really makes it convenient to use.

But the bad side of using many fiat currencies on an exchange will have big issues it will be complicated in maintaining and upgrading the fiat currency. So in my opinion only its all right if they only use main fiat currencies like USD, euro, peso, wong, yen, riyal  and etc.
Yeah i guess is from my browser. I had to use chrome thanks. What am thinking is Velox will first use main currencies and then jump to other fiat to make the number 100 we will just have to wait and see and by the way website is really Crystal clear. Good Design

Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:52:04 AM

Indeed velox is the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging which gives the people the untraceable transaction. Velox is getting popular because of their unique features which attracts investor in terms of their confidentiality.
Untraceable transactions? well, some coins are already able to do so, and if the exchanger is able to do the same, well, we are on the right path to anonimity

Agree, still hoping that velox project will fulfill their promises until the end because there are some projects that said processes will be anonymous but it the long run they changed it and wants members to go kyc verification. I hope this will never happen to this project.
That's what I am also predicting about this project, because Poliniex does the same. It's just that the only require information verification when the transaction is large.
I hope VeloxBolt will remain the same as what it markets to be.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:00:08 PM

Having this kind of project is very good to know. I hope that the Velox Project's goal will achieve as soon as possible, because this will also be beneficial to the people around. I hope that in the coming Stage 3 of this project's plan will be able to have a completely anonymous crypto currency exchange with over 100 currency pairs, low fees, no verification, no limits. And moreover, for the upcoming announcement in the Stage 4 will really have an open - source crypto currency wallet that incorporates a completely decentralized exchange function.
Yes , the upcoming sequel stages will be having all the things and features you mentioned above.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:48:52 PM

Indeed velox is the future of anonymous crypto trading and exchanging which gives the people the untraceable transaction. Velox is getting popular because of their unique features which attracts investor in terms of their confidentiality.
Untraceable transactions? well, some coins are already able to do so, and if the exchanger is able to do the same, well, we are on the right path to anonimity

Agree, still hoping that velox project will fulfill their promises until the end because there are some projects that said processes will be anonymous but it the long run they changed it and wants members to go kyc verification. I hope this will never happen to this project.
That's what I am also predicting about this project, because Poliniex does the same. It's just that the only require information verification when the transaction is large.
I hope VeloxBolt will remain the same as what it markets to be.
All large exchanges now require verification, if this project refuses to be anonymous, than it will differ from large exchanges? In this case, the platform will be uncompetitive. I hope she will be anonymous.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:20:35 PM

Then it will be a nice idea that velox will develop an exchanger that is easy and hassle free. Maintaining also the anonymity is somehow safe for the user. Let's wait for their latest update and maybe they have some goodnews for us.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:22:34 PM

Yes, i thimk VLX will add all major currencies representing each country with their national currency so that it makes it easy for peoples globally to use this exchange with easy deposits and withdraws.

I agree to you bro,  it makes everyone of us easy and comfortable. Also, their team includes people with foundations in the world of technology, banking, commodity and currency professionals, as well as experts in data security and intelligence.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:57:22 PM

I agree to you bro,  it makes everyone of us easy and comfortable. Also, their team includes people with foundations in the world of technology, banking, commodity and currency professionals, as well as experts in data security and intelligence.
Guys, i hope they really will to planed built-in this exchange to local country banks. It can help people to do a fast and simple exchange crypto to fiat and a reverse.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
nguyen linh

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:00:35 PM

Good work dev. I make a big deal with velox doge. Now i m waiting for withdraw !!!
sulfurtank

Activity: 592
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:07:30 PM

Important Posts
Velox Coin & Exchange Progress Update
- Exchange withdrawals & emails should be working with no problems. Be sure to check your spam folders for our emails if they do not arrive in your inbox.
- Known bug, no TXID showing for successful withdrawal. It will soon be linked with the TXID of your withdrawal and a link to a working explorer.
- Translations are currently being organized with applicants. There are still available spots for those applicable.
- Telegram, Discord and Slack channels are open and growing!
- Velox Project Whitepaper (VLX Coin & VLX Bolt) are close to completion and are presumed to be on time for publishing as projected on roadmap.
- Listing on CoinMarketCap and BlockFolio will be underway once exchange begins to meet both services volume requirements.
- We are currently forming partnerships with many firms both future and existing, stay tuned.
- Social Media Bounty Campaign soon to be released

The price for VLX is still extremely cheap. Be smart and join the Velox movement at the ground roots.

please quote this post so everyone can keep up to date
We have added many support and communication channel for VLX and Velox Exchange Users:
Telegram: https://t.me/joinchat/EyNo1EuABWpBufH6idzXmg
Discord: https://discord.gg/kTdtKyE
Slack: https://join.slack.com/t/veloxcoin/shared_invite/enQtMjY0OTA3MDQ5NjM5LTA4ZWFjMGYzOGUzYmRjZGYzNzNlNGZjZDE1NjlkNDk1Y2Y4NjNlMDBmYzhkMDI0YjEzNjUwZjgwZmZmYTBlOWQ

These are available publicly and to all VLX members. We are currently in the process of adding most of our team as well as active moderators to control these channels.

*please check spam folder for email confirmations and all other email notifications from VLX exchange*

The temporary solution for VLX/BTC (and alternative coin markets) trading. This will be our official VeloxCoin exchange UNTIL the release of VeloxBolt in Q2 2018!
All support for the exchange can be handled in this thread, and also via support solutions offered on the exchange
Official Link: https://exchange.veloxcoin.org
**always ensure you are using HTTPS and make sure the URL is correct to prevent phishing attempts**

VLX Exchange currently supports BTC/VLX & LTC/VLX pairs during launching period. Withdrawals are suspended for the first few days of operation to ensure the most secure platform possible.
Find a bug? Get paid! Email exchange@veloxcoin.org if you experience any issues. The amount you will be paid depends on the severity of the bug found!

ETH, DASH & DOGE pairs will be released after the beta period!

Click here to visit VLX Exchange

**This is our official exchange with the most accurate price and strongest markets, we do not condone the use of other exchanges that list VLX.

VLX Exchange and VLX Coin will very shortly been listed on BlockFolio and CoinMarketCap once the exchange begins receiving adequate volume. We will post once these services are displaying VLX!
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE FOLLOWING SCAM ATTEMPT:

http://www.veloxcoin.com/product/veloxcoin-pre-sale-token/

VELOXCOIN.com is not our official website, and we are in no way affiliated with it. As you see in our topic we are a NO ICO/CROWDSALE.
VeloxCoin.org is our only official website and only will be. We will never sell tokens to you via pre-sale or ICO, privately nor publicly.

Please be careful and always check our ANN for warnings like this or confirm with us before you proceed to use services (scams) like this one.

Exchange will be online within 24 hours - Guaranteed!
Big Updates for VLX
- Currently working with Blockfolio & Coinmarketcap to list both our exchange and our coin, which users can utilize to efficiently track VLX progress
- Exchange is complete. Security is everything which has caused us some delays from our original plan, but we have tested and tested to make sure it is as secure, and as easy to use as possible
- Site update is also coming soon
- Official Telegram, Slack and Discord with the Velox team is being organized
- Bounty promotion for translations and international threads posting on exchange release

Sorry for the delays with updates, we are working hard to ensure velox is as best as it can be!

We also do not condone the trading of VLX on coinsatoshi. Be patient, and wait for the official exchange to launch!
It's very good news.i see that still space availale for the translation.If any space available.for hindi translation the pm me. I am very glad do it.thak you.i wish good luck to all DEVs and all team members.

Another progress update from velox team. Check this out guys and be updated on every progress that this complete platform is spreading. Let us be aware on a scam site posting on social medias. More bounties will be available soon, so let us keep updated to the latest happening on Velox.

I see the progress and it pleases me a lot. describing my feelings more precisely wouldnt be possible without me using this magical term dunning kruger effect. The more I look in the dreaded face of potheads from this thread, the more laughs I get and more spasmatic facial expressions are produced by my facial muscles.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:42:55 PM

Then it will be a nice idea that velox will develop an exchanger that is easy and hassle free. Maintaining also the anonymity is somehow safe for the user. Let's wait for their latest update and maybe they have some goodnews for us.
I am also convinced by the good idea that velox will develop an easy and free exchanger to help us transact without limits and obstacles, I often do in exchangers experience disturbances or obstacles.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:01:15 PM

Guys, i hope they really will to planed built-in this exchange to local country banks. It can help people to do a fast and simple exchange crypto to fiat and a reverse.
Sadly they won't supporte any fiat transcations , It's just not in their plans .They might change their mind in the future ,if ofcourse cryptocurrencie are fully regulated . here's their post : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2431660.msg26863854#msg26863854
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:02:52 PM

As we experience the below trading and exchanging platform, it seems so sophisticated to deal making transactions with it. On basing the recent scenarios with trading platform we much focus on security and safety as we much concern about hackers and below deserves the protectivity feature.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:21:14 PM

Thanks for the warning of the scam attempt they are trying, I would report them to the hoster of that fake website. Such smart boys are the ones of the fake website.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:16:38 PM

VELOXCOIN.com is not our official website, and we are in no way affiliated with it. As you see in our topic we are a NO ICO/CROWDSALE.
https://VeloxCoin.org is our only official website and only will be. We will never sell tokens to you via pre-sale or ICO, privately nor publicly.

Please be careful and always check our ANN for warnings like this or confirm with us before you proceed to use services (scams) like this one.

Tks for give a warning. And i seriously why they can creat a bad website like that, Not ssl, image and using wordpress open source. Stupid scam Smiley
khanamir76

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:29:41 PM

https://VeloxCoin.org is our only official website and only will be. We will never sell tokens to you via pre-sale or ICO, privately nor publicly.

Tks for give a warning. And i seriously why they can creat a bad website like that, Not ssl, image and using wordpress open source. Stupid scam Smiley
Wow I wonder if anyone was dumb enough to buy any.....
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:37:14 AM

I am also convinced by the good idea that velox will develop an easy and free exchanger to help us transact without limits and obstacles, I often do in exchangers experience disturbances or obstacles.

I think he meant to say hassle free as in an exchange without troubles not that it would be free to use
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 02:38:44 AM

Nowadays, this project catch the attention and interest of more people and investors. But now, the crypto currency community is growing ever so rapidly that it causes some adversities to the people and ecosystem. But there is it, the Velox Project that will help us to stop it in its tracks, and bring anonymity & decentralization back to crypto currency trading. This very beneficial to the people indeed especially the traders for their tradings and exchanging processes. I will stay up tuned to the latest updates and developmens of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: