Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:56:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 274 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Velox Project [VLX] - Old thread  (Read 285045 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:37:59 PM

Yes many of the traders now are unsafe, like what in etherdelta happen this week. It was terrible, and I think it also creepy that most of our information are just shattered there in their website. With velox project you don't need to submit this and that for you to trade or for you to buy this kind of cryptocurrency with them i think everyone would be transparent. And I think that is wonderful because you keep your privacy private, you keep your details between you and velox. And with that, we should support them because this project is really great and gonna be the future!

Hopefully this project will capable the system to secured every private details of users. Since many hackers all in the cyberworld and they do.the best as they can just like what happened on etherdelta.

This is really a very big problem by exchanges to get hacked. Not only Etherdelta but also online wallets and app wallets getting hacked. I think they should also make some changes or add some changes to make the exchanges, wallets more secure. Otherwise it seems really problematic to get more investors or crypto-traders to the exchanges.
These current issue about etherdelta gives the crypto community worries about their asset because of this hackers attempting to steal their account. But that issue is I think already been solved. So probably I think everyone in crypto is already aware and I must say that they already have take counter measures. As this project is still developing I do hope they will probably tighten their security.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:23:36 PM

A lot of exchangers are unsafe... So traders are facing big problem with this issue..But they don't need to worry because of Velox project...They are a safe platform for work...
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:45:04 PM

One of the best platform of Velox is their exchanger with no limits and no identity verification which make it more secure for the community to invest. These will give back a pure decentralization on crypto. Hope that Vbolt will provide those vision with outmost security on investors
Wonderfully said. Currently, verification has become a real problem on stock exchanges. I could not pass the verification on two exchanges. Well I did not have financial resources there. I hope this project will solve this problem.

You are right, I also encountered a similar problem and this gives a lot of problems. I would like to see a project that could be perfect for us.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:25:55 PM

can i still reserve Arabic translation ? I'm really intressted in this coin and would like to collect as much as i can from the bounty . I really see potential of growth in velox and to  be a part of that process makes me feel more confident about the coin Cheesy
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:26:47 PM

I didnt notice my self reading your whole summary. Yes you are definitely true that few years back it is not required to provide personal information to poloniex but now it is already mandatory. I hope you guys speed up your website launch so that I could transfer all my funds to your trading platform.
My thought so far is that Velox will be the only exchange that will not require its traders to provide personal information, which is great. I hope they won't change it in the future like Poloniex and other exchange. Although there will be a downside to it.
How are they going to prevent a certain trader from using their exchange for laundering?

I dont think that this is possible with no personal information. May be just as the other exchange services they will not ask for the personal informations till 2-5  BTC. But as long as getting serious with 100 BTC and open end they have to ask for personal information bcs of money laundering laws. This is a rule from the government not from the exchanges itself.

they used the term Anonymous ( The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging ) and they also said no limit, no verification. So if they ask for any kind of info related to KYC, it will consider as  a lie in my opinion.

Yes, I agree. What is the sense of being anonymous if they will still need to go to kyc process? Some exchange sites are asking for kyc verification if the will reach a certain limit of transactions. Still, this is not anonymity.

If you need to provide KYC then it is NOT anonymous, it's the exact opposite of anonymous. IMO devs need to clarify and fix this asap
Phash2k

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 03:28:11 PM

I'd like to reserve german translation - in fact, I never posted a translation here - that's why I already translated it - I can show you the result, and you therefore agree or disagree with it. (I was bored...)

so with almost no background - have to start small Wink
but as I read, Velox is giving small ones chances, too!

Crypto-Beratung und Hilfe bei allen möglichen Crypto-Projekten oder Problemen! https://phash.de
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:08:09 PM

Yes many of the traders now are unsafe, like what in etherdelta happen this week. It was terrible, and I think it also creepy that most of our information are just shattered there in their website. With velox project you don't need to submit this and that for you to trade or for you to buy this kind of cryptocurrency with them i think everyone would be transparent. And I think that is wonderful because you keep your privacy private, you keep your details between you and velox. And with that, we should support them because this project is really great and gonna be the future!

Hopefully this project will capable the system to secured every private details of users. Since many hackers all in the cyberworld and they do.the best as they can just like what happened on etherdelta.
Yes i agree with you.nowdays there are many hackers into the market and they hacked wallets.so  i also thik that this project need  more secure wallets.i hope devlopers change into the wallet and make it more secure.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:14:30 PM

I am also very disappointed with the present etherdelta. this is very horrible, and I think it is very, very harmful and this makes most people feel disappointed. With this velox project I do not think we should worry that for us to trade or ask us to buy this kind of crypto with them.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:09:08 PM

This is really a very big problem by exchanges to get hacked. Not only Etherdelta but also online wallets and app wallets getting hacked. I think they should also make some changes or add some changes to make the exchanges, wallets more secure. Otherwise it seems really problematic to get more investors or crypto-traders to the exchanges.
These current issue about etherdelta gives the crypto community worries about their asset because of this hackers attempting to steal their account. But that issue is I think already been solved. So probably I think everyone in crypto is already aware and I must say that they already have take counter measures. As this project is still developing I do hope they will probably tighten their security.
yes, i am sure the Etherdelta incident will be a  good example to learn and ensure their security measures are in full force with assurance. I believe the project team wouldnt want such tragic incident to happen on their exchange platform. They cant afford to bear such consequences.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2017, 09:25:46 PM

I agree, many of exchanges and accounts hacked to easy, i hope velox project here for remove this problem and go a revolution trading

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:26:57 PM

yes, i am sure the Etherdelta incident will be a  good example to learn and ensure their security measures are in full force with assurance. I believe the project team wouldnt want such tragic incident to happen on their exchange platform. They cant afford to bear such consequences.
Nothing can say at the future. Yes, Etherdelta get DDos and now we cannot cope up with DDos - unless our site have a unlimited bandwith and database. So with security problem, we can prevent only after that take defend and solve it. And DDos is one of problem, almost of hard problem at any exchange is secure customer wallet. Bitstamp, Yobit, and at the past is Mercatox have hacked by someone and losing huge BTC amount. So i hope VLX can cope up with this issue as professional exchanger.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:38:49 PM

Some people asks for KYC only if you wanna trade more than a certain amount daily, I wouldn't be able to trade more than 1 btc daily for example, I would be fine with a max of half btc per day

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:18:53 PM

what is the difference between normal exchangers and an anonymous exchangers? What is the benefit of using this exchange platform?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:37:17 PM

what is the difference between normal exchangers and an anonymous exchangers? What is the benefit of using this exchange platform?

Great question dude, I'll add on some question since you already ask.
 What is the most advantage on this project compare to the other exist exchanger?
How does its security strong enough to avoid those hackers, as what happened on etherdelta on the previous days?
We hope dev will answered our concerns, thanks..
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:44:55 PM

We could see Velox with a best project development plan started in 2017 and your distribution of 80% Pow/Pos, 9% Marketing and PR, 7.5% developing team, Dev bounties and staff reserves, 3% bounties and translators, 0.5%, initially sold distribution.
 Huh Shocked You had 7.5% for staff reserve even, then how about contributors and bonus for them???
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:28:08 AM

I like such complex decisions with a exchange and a coin on an anonymous one platform. Well, if the developer adds a simple solution for obtaining fiat money from his coin.

One good way to make a hassle-free for withdrawing your coins to fiat money. I am waiting for more improvements to come.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 04:56:33 AM

I didnt notice my self reading your whole summary. Yes you are definitely true that few years back it is not required to provide personal information to poloniex but now it is already mandatory. I hope you guys speed up your website launch so that I could transfer all my funds to your trading platform.
My thought so far is that Velox will be the only exchange that will not require its traders to provide personal information, which is great. I hope they won't change it in the future like Poloniex and other exchange. Although there will be a downside to it.
How are they going to prevent a certain trader from using their exchange for laundering?

I dont think that this is possible with no personal information. May be just as the other exchange services they will not ask for the personal informations till 2-5  BTC. But as long as getting serious with 100 BTC and open end they have to ask for personal information bcs of money laundering laws. This is a rule from the government not from the exchanges itself.

they used the term Anonymous ( The Future of Anonymous Crypto Trading & Exchanging ) and they also said no limit, no verification. So if they ask for any kind of info related to KYC, it will consider as  a lie in my opinion.
Not a lie necessarily but am not sure there will be no limit on this except they will limit your deposits and amount of transactions per day and if no that ten they will have some issues i guess. As for KYC there are many Exchange that dont use it at all some thats possible here also...

khanhnv6

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:11:17 AM

I see very little daily exchange.
moonfrost21

Activity: 70

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:15:13 AM

When it will be listed on coinmarketcap and blockfolio? I am excited for this Velox to get listed because for sure many crypto traders will love to have your coin and i am one of those. This is the first time i encounter a completed platform that offers 3 in 1 features, this will really hit on the market and future of this project is coming. Hope to go with your successful joirney.
As of now, there are no updates if the coin will be released in other exchange. The coin will have its own exchange which is VeloxBolt and it will be released in the second quarter of 2018. It's good to know that they are working more on to this project. For now, what we can use to buy the coin is its temporary exchange. But beware because there is a site that was built to scam its supporters.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:34:22 AM

I am excited to make this project have a more progress and make better developments. Also excited to the launcjing of this Velox Project in the Market because once VeloxBolt has been released, VeloxExchange balances will automatically be transferred and no data will be lost. And that's very nice idea of course. All user accounts will remain the same as well as balances and the transition will be swift, and rapid. I just really wish this will happen as soon as possible, so that the people that are waiting for this will be able to have this project already.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 274 »
  Print  

Jump to: