Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:43:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!!  (Read 133693 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
HowGudAmI

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

BTC --> ??? --> PROFIT

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:44:02 PM

ANOTHER WHAY TO ''STEAL'' FROM STUPED PEOPLE (READ : S H E E P S )  MONEY
i mean wtf silver lite coins? go f yourself
THIS COINS ARE D I G I T A L and thats their power, with this, whats the diference betven this scam coins and euro or dolar? Exept that goverment will be on your ass for detributing new curency REAL curency! But well done for idea, some people are born suped and to be a sheep all life so you deserve to take their money

L O N G  T E R M  S E C U R E  S T O R A G E !

also because cool

Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nightengale

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:46:45 PM

They do look pretty. Definitely watching this.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:50:07 PM

I have published my changes to the casascius address utility on GitHub (as a fork of the original).

You can review the changes I made here: https://github.com/BitKoot/Bitcoin-Address-Utility.

Let me know if you spot any errors.

I noticed your version does not create the minikey for LTC addresses. Is this true or did I miss something?

You were correct. I was still figuring out how to get it working.

Just now I managed to get it working. I also adjusted the address details windows to work with Litecoin (some buttons on that form would assume the address type was always Bitcoin, regardles of the address type selected at the bottom).

You can check out this commit for the changes: https://github.com/BitKoot/Bitcoin-Address-Utility/commit/fb0fe2d83dbb09cd2098a9a3b73c9cae62341b52.

I looked at your code, compiled it, and ran it and the minikeys come up as invalid when input to the details page of liteaddress.org.

None of the information gets derived correctly from the test that I ran. Just an FYI.

Try my minikey generator. Also, minikeys will come up invalid at liteaddress.org. SHA256 the minikey, then put it in.

Hmm that is odd. I was able to get Casascius' code to generate minikeys that actually derive all the correct information when input to Liteaddress.org.

Seems to be working fine. Thanks again for the offer of help.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 01:51:26 PM

Smoothie, please could you start a new locked thread from where you'll later announce the release of Lealana, so we can watch that thread instead? Smiley

I am going to update the OP of this thread, post in the thread that I did an update, AND update my signature to indicate that I am selling coins now.

So essentially you could just watch my profile if that makes things simpler.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 03:14:51 PM

Wow, they look awesome.  I will definitely be ordering some.

Will the visible minikeys have a rhyme or reason to them?  I think it would be nice to at least release them in order beginning with the low numbers first.

Will you be publishing a list of the public keys like Casascius does?

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
BitKoot

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 05:49:39 PM

I looked at your code, compiled it, and ran it and the minikeys come up as invalid when input to the details page of liteaddress.org.

None of the information gets derived correctly from the test that I ran. Just an FYI.

Thanks for the heads up.

I completely overlooked the private key address prefix in the generation of the private key. It is now fixed. The code generates mini keys and 'normal' private keys which are correctly dissected by liteaddress.org. I can also import them into the LTC Qt client:

Import into Qt:

Address imported:

The fix can be seen here: https://github.com/BitKoot/Bitcoin-Address-Utility/commit/a464de1dbdba458c6ccf7ae3ffdf3fa3069e1466

I saw in you previous post you got the private key generation working in casascius tool as well. Is there any added value in my version, or do you plan to use your own version?
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 06:15:26 PM

Will the visible minikeys have a rhyme or reason to them?  I think it would be nice to at least release them in order beginning with the low numbers first.

No. That is the beauty of the minikeys and normal WIF private keys, you shouldn't be able to predict them (hence their randomness).

Very Likely I will be publishing a list, yes.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 06:17:17 PM

Thanks for the heads up.

I completely overlooked the private key address prefix in the generation of the private key. It is now fixed. The code generates mini keys and 'normal' private keys which are correctly dissected by liteaddress.org. I can also import them into the LTC Qt client:

Import into Qt:

Address imported:

The fix can be seen here: https://github.com/BitKoot/Bitcoin-Address-Utility/commit/a464de1dbdba458c6ccf7ae3ffdf3fa3069e1466

I saw in you previous post you got the private key generation working in casascius tool as well. Is there any added value in my version, or do you plan to use your own version?

I appreciate the work you have put into your version. But given that I have been able to figure it out I will likely continue using my version and will publish the code soon.

Mahalo!  Smiley

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

temor

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 06:29:41 PM

That why You delete my posts wont shut me up, i wana worn people for your scam and you delete me my posts and send me warnings message.. People dont be a sheep! Cleary scam! NEVER GIVE YOUR MONEY IN FRONT!!! NEVER

Please just shut the fuck up already. You're a shit troll, and people won't feed you, so go away.

Please make a post in my Reputation Thread if we've had a successful trade.
casascius
Mike Caldwell
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1136

The Casascius 1oz 10BTC Silver Round (w/ Gold B)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2013, 06:52:15 PM

No. That is the beauty of the minikeys and normal WIF private keys, you shouldn't be able to predict them (hence their randomness).

He probably means sorting by the bitcoin addresses - not by the minikey itself.

For example on 2013 coins, some will observe that I have been issuing them in sequential "lots".  All the keys I generated for 2013 brass coins start with "12" or "13".  Further, I generated(kept) exactly 300 keypairs for each unique three-character prefix (121, 122, 123, ... 13X, 13Y, 13Z)

I chose 300 because that's how many keypairs print on a single sheet before cutting.  Because of this, each lot corresponds with a single sheet.  Doing it this way greatly increases the likelihood that any mistakes will stand out, makes inventory and planning a whole lot easier, and it segregates the workload into manageable units.  Also without going into too much detail, it adds benefit with respect to control over fraud, scams, and potential of loss/theft.  Example, if I had a theft, it would be far less damage to say "All the stolen coins started with prefix XXX" so people can just remember the prefix if they want, and can quickly judge that their coins aren't on the list.

Companies claiming they got hacked and lost your coins sounds like fraud so perfect it could be called fashionable.  I never believe them.  If I ever experience the misfortune of a real intrusion, I declare I have been honest about the way I have managed the keys in Casascius Coins.  I maintain no ability to recover or reproduce the keys, not even under limitless duress or total intrusion.  Remember that trusting strangers with your coins without any recourse is, as a matter of principle, not a best practice.  Don't keep coins online. Use paper or hardware wallets instead.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2013, 07:15:44 PM

He probably means sorting by the bitcoin addresses - not by the minikey itself.

For example on 2013 coins, some will observe that I have been issuing them in sequential "lots".  All the keys I generated for 2013 brass coins start with "12" or "13".  Further, I generated(kept) exactly 300 keypairs for each unique three-character prefix (121, 122, 123, ... 13X, 13Y, 13Z)

I chose 300 because that's how many keypairs print on a single sheet before cutting.  Because of this, each lot corresponds with a single sheet.  Doing it this way greatly increases the likelihood that any mistakes will stand out, makes inventory and planning a whole lot easier, and it segregates the workload into manageable units.  Also without going into too much detail, it adds benefit with respect to control over fraud, scams, and potential of loss/theft.  Example, if I had a theft, it would be far less damage to say "All the stolen coins started with prefix XXX" so people can just remember the prefix if they want, and can quickly judge that their coins aren't on the list.

Casascius,

Thanks for the clarification. I must have misinterpreted what he meant.

Concerning this first batch I will not be intentionally generating LTC addresses with a particular prefix.

Your scenario of stolen coins does bring into consideration a possible need for me to do this with my coins in future batches.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

massnerder

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

No power in the 'verse can stop me.

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 01:37:14 AM

I guess you have to be a bit of a nerd to appreciate the beauty and value of these coins. I'd pay more than 25 for these if I had to.

I consider myself a huge nerd, lol.  I also like silver.

I can really appreciate the beauty and idea behind these.  The value, not so much.  I think that the price is much too high, even for the 'collector' value.  Since any such value is only going to have meaning to other crypto nerds like us.  Typical coin guys won't assign any numismatic value to these things in the foreseeable future.

That being said, they are very, very cool... some folks are willing to pay for that.  Perhaps my grandkids generation (I have no little ones, yet) might see these assigned some actual widespread collector value, but by that time the same numismatic value could be assigned to any number of cheaper silver coins that are currently widely available.  Think about it: a 100 year old professionally certified/graded silver coin doesn't even sell at the premium being asked for these silver LTC.  For the same cost one could get a current production professionally graded 1oz proof coin that will have more collector value in the world of physical coins. 

It is a great idea, and obviously some work went into the design, dies had to be made and one side of the rounds struck to make these, so OP should be charging a premium and making money on these...  but over 4x the cost of the silver in it?  No thanks.  If the price gets more reasonable I would love to have a few of these, but I can't bring myself to pay so much more than they are worth just for the 'cool factor'.  I know some others will, for some reason I can't understand.  Will be watching and hoping for a more reasonable premium in the meantime  Wink
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 04:59:35 AM

I guess you have to be a bit of a nerd to appreciate the beauty and value of these coins. I'd pay more than 25 for these if I had to.

I consider myself a huge nerd, lol.  I also like silver.

I can really appreciate the beauty and idea behind these.  The value, not so much.  I think that the price is much too high, even for the 'collector' value.

Excuse my ignorance, but what is the price going to be? Can't find it in OP.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 06:46:36 AM

PRICING
At current market rates I will be charging 25 LTC per coin (this includes the 10 LTC to fund the coin). This is subject to change without notice based on market fluctuations.

SHIPPING COST
Shipping will be only via registered mail. Any of the smaller orders in the 1 to 4 range that do not want to use registered mail please indicate so and BE ADVISED by placing your order without registered mail shipping if anything happens to your coins during shipping you AGREE not to hold me or my business responsible for any losses or damages during shipping. Pricing will be announced at launch and will be somewhat of a sliding scale based on weight/quantity.

that
mckmuze

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 06:56:09 AM

Put me down for two.
molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 07:26:33 AM

PRICING
At current market rates I will be charging 25 LTC per coin (this includes the 10 LTC to fund the coin). This is subject to change without notice based on market fluctuations.

SHIPPING COST
Shipping will be only via registered mail. Any of the smaller orders in the 1 to 4 range that do not want to use registered mail please indicate so and BE ADVISED by placing your order without registered mail shipping if anything happens to your coins during shipping you AGREE not to hold me or my business responsible for any losses or damages during shipping. Pricing will be announced at launch and will be somewhat of a sliding scale based on weight/quantity.

that

thanks.

hoping smoothie will do the bolded given the current ltc rally.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 07:55:52 AM

[/quote]

thanks.

hoping smoothie will do the bolded given the current ltc rally.

[/quote]

is it a rally though? well as we speak it doesn't seem to be rallying vs USD (which I am guessin is how smoothie pays the minters). ltc appears to rallying vs BTC, but BTC's tanking it vs USD.
culexevilman
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2013, 07:58:28 AM

That why You delete my posts wont shut me up, i wana worn people for your scam and you delete me my posts and send me warnings message.. People dont be a sheep! Cleary scam! NEVER GIVE YOUR MONEY IN FRONT!!! NEVER
wtf?lol Huh
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 08:15:14 AM

Please just shut the fuck up already. You're a shit troll, and people won't feed you, so go away.

Clearly RobinHood27 does not realize or make mention of my refusing to take pre-orders. I have been asked many times to allow pre-payment and in some cases been offered more than I was asking just so people could have a place in line, of all which I have refused.

Once I start taking orders it is the buyer's choice to purchase my coins, not mine. I encourage all potential buyers to make sure of their purchase before they execute it, given I will not be doing any refunds.

I appreciate when people are honest on what they think, but it also depends on the context of how they say it and their motives. Clearly the poster has malicious intentions to label me as a scammer and my product a scam, hence why I have deleted his posts.

@Molecular,

My prices will change if the LTC/USD price changes significantly. Currently I am not taking orders so the price today may not be the price tomorrow or when I launch and start taking orders. I will use a LTC price that fits my target fiat price to cover costs and overhead, etc to get this project off the ground without additional investors.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

kelsey
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2013, 09:04:18 AM

Clearly RobinHood27 does not realize or make mention of my refusing to take pre-orders. I have been asked many times to allow pre-payment and in some cases been offered more than I was asking just so people could have a place in line, of all which I have refused.

Once I start taking orders it is the buyer's choice to purchase my coins, not mine. I encourage all potential buyers to make sure of their purchase before they execute it, given I will not be doing any refunds.

I appreciate when people are honest on what they think, but it also depends on the context of how they say it and their motives. Clearly the poster has malicious intentions to label me as a scammer and my product a scam, hence why I have deleted his posts.

@Molecular,

My prices will change if the LTC/USD price changes significantly. Currently I am not taking orders so the price today may not be the price tomorrow or when I launch and start taking orders. I will use a LTC price that fits my target fiat price to cover costs and overhead, etc to get this project off the ground without additional investors.

As one who's offered payment upfront (and been refused) I can vouch for what smoothies saying here.

He's been on this forum for several years, spent alot of time getting these organised and all the time refusing to accept money before the products ready forsale, and freely answered every question I've sent him by pm, and any questions on this forum.

Can't see any reason to suspect anything other then a geniune product being offered to us of the crypto community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: