Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:14:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!!  (Read 133693 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 03:45:59 PM

I've been a coin collector for years, so to me these are not "investment" pieces, or things that I just want to sell later and make a profit, for me these are beautiful silver coins that will make a really cool addition to my collection.  To me they're worth every LTC.

+1

I think we are in the minority though.  We Collectors are strange folks.  We pay too much, but are always looking for a deal.  And we are really picky high-maintenance customers, we always want something weird and have too much input to offer on "how it should be"...

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:47:23 PM

get your own made  Smiley http://www.coinsforanything.co.uk/en/?gclid=COL2lMObm7gCFYTItAod3mUA4g

jasinlee

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:51:32 PM

These are way beyond Casascius price:value ratios Cheesy

Casascius had 500 in his first silver run. They are significantly more rare. People who buy these should be buying them cuz they like the coin or the idea, not to every get their money back out of them.

I bought two myself but I'm fully aware the resale value will be lower than what I paid.
You cant say these coins or casacius coins are rare, because anyone can have them made, anyone, its not difficult. For the idiots buying these and casacius, I dont understand why they just didnt have their own made  lol
+1

casacius can do it because he is a highly trusted member. smoothie is a well known troll so he gets to charge more I guess.
I think what he was saying is that you can have your own silver coins minted with any design you want, ive done it before, why pay the premium from someone else who did it?

Keep in mind to all you people ordering are giving this troll your name and address, something you should NEVER do on this forum.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:53:55 PM

Please show me where I charge more in BTC/FIAT terms than Casascius does PER COIN for his dozen (12) half troy oz silver 0.5 bitcoin rounds. Include shipping costs in both scenarios. I've done the math, my coins are actually cheaper. That isn't anything against Casasscius, he can charge what he wants.

Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Online24o0n

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

"Ignorance never settles a question."

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 03:57:12 PM

Any company will make coins for you, you can make your own BTC or LTC any way you want, instead people are being duped into buying these....

And guess what, you people act like these are "the first LTC physical coins" and the cascius BTC coins "are the originals"  SATOSHI didnt make the cascius coins, and Maged, or whoever it was didnt make these LTC coins, its just some random person who decided to have the coins made themselves and sell them at an extremely high markup.

"Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to, with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present"
- Marcus Aurelius
jasinlee

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:01:39 PM

Any company will make coins for you, you can make your own BTC or LTC any way you want, instead people are being duped into buying these....

And guess what, you people act like these are "the first LTC physical coins" and the cascius BTC coins "are the originals"  SATOSHI didnt make the cascius coins, and Maged, or whoever it was didnt make these LTC coins, its just some random person who decided to have the coins made themselves and sell them at an extremely high markup.

If everyone could do it, they would be doing it.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:02:28 PM

It simply works this way:

1. I invested my own money into this. No other investors.

2. I insisted people think about buying before they buy. And if they don't want to buy, no problem.

3. If it is so easy as you say to make your own coins, please go do it, post on the forums and charge your own price please.

No one is making anyone purchase my coins. I am simply offering them up for sale at a price that I can afford to sell them at. This is not a charity project, nor is Casascius' coin project.

Critics who want to make their own coins and think they can do a better job in design and price, please do it. Talk is cheap.

Grin Grin Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:03:13 PM

It's caturday!

moar cats!

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868

ADT developer

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:03:56 PM

Please show me where I charge more in BTC/FIAT terms than Casascius does PER COIN for his dozen (12) half troy oz silver 0.5 bitcoin rounds. Include shipping costs in both scenarios. I've done the math, my coins are actually cheaper. That isn't anything against Casasscius, he can charge what he wants.

Smiley

you had my full support until you marked up the price so much

you would make more money selling a higher volume with less of a profit margin

NewLiberty
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1002

Gresham's Lawyer

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 04:11:06 PM

Yes.  and?

Free market, free speech.

They aren't worth the price to you, they are to me, you don't buy, I do.
That's the way we play this game, fun!

Maybe he charges too much, maybe not enough.  The market decides.
None of your complaints are that our industrious seller of these pieces is misrepresenting them, so it is an honest and fair offer, to be accepted or not.

I also make silver and gold pieces of original design, I price mine very low.  So low I make close to nothing from them, but my goal is different.  I just want everyone to have them and don't need to make money from it.  I am happy when those that buy from me make money from them.  When the volume is high enough, maybe there will be some profit left for me, but that might be 10 or 20 years away, or never, who knows?

I wish smoothie every success, and I expect to buy more once the limit is removed. (Or if any of you want to buy some and resell them to me)

FREE MONEY1 Bitcoin for Silver and Gold NewLibertyDollar.com and now BITCOIN SPECIE (silver 1 ozt) shows value by QR
Bulk premiums as low as .0012 BTC "BETTER, MORE COLLECTIBLE, AND CHEAPER THAN SILVER EAGLES" 1Free of Government
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2013, 04:14:29 PM

Lol $30 for shipping when you are going to spend at max $6?  And yes, insurance and signature required will be much less than $6, coming from someone who ships products both domesticly and internationally on a daily basis

jasinlee

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:17:17 PM

If everyone could do it, they would be doing it.
Looks like we have another troll as well, I hope you still enjoy your ltc coins, and the fact in knowing anyone and everyone on this forum could have your personal information now

If you dont want him to have your personal information, dont buy from him. This is not rocket science.

Zalfrin

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:21:45 PM

Lol $30 for shipping when you are going to spend at max $6?  And yes, insurance and signature required will be much less than $6, coming from someone who ships products both domesticly and internationally on a daily basis

OP states registered mail, signature required... go plug that in to USPS site. I found $25 for a test shipment to CA.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:26:40 PM

Lol $30 for shipping when you are going to spend at max $6?  And yes, insurance and signature required will be much less than $6, coming from someone who ships products both domesticly and internationally on a daily basis

OP states registered mail, signature required... go plug that in to USPS site. I found $25 for a test shipment to CA.

10 LTC = $24....and?  Cheesy

Zalfrin thanks for point that out.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:30:38 PM

People can speculate all they want.

It is simple: I have never scammed anyone on this forum nor any forum. Nor do I ever intend to.

Your personal information is not for me. It is for the security of your order being delivered. If I dont have registered mail in place then your package goes lost, then there is another thing to cry about.

I figured the best bet is to do what Mike does (Casascius), require registered mail so there is no funny business in the shipment process. Then once the package is confirmed I then fund the coins.

Simple really.  Smiley

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

cryto4rig

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:35:05 PM

Smoothie is starting to delete posts now... lol

Like I said, ive seen much more elaborate set ups, not saying its a scam, just saying... still no one should give their personal info out here.
jasinlee

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:37:47 PM

Like I said, ive seen much more elaborate set ups, not saying its a scam, just saying... still no one should give their personal info out here.

Yeah we saw it repeatedly. Why dont you get on your main account and stop trolling on puppets if your such a greate advocate for the little guy?

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:39:50 PM

I deleted your post because it was irrelevant and border-line off-topic.

Have I deleted all your posts? No.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:41:54 PM

OP: I sent you an e-mail at your stated e-mail address "Email:    info@info.com"  It seemed to fail. When will this get fixed?

Thanks.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:42:46 PM

OP: I sent you an e-mail at your stated e-mail address "Email:    info@info.com"  It seemed to fail. When will this get fixed?

Thanks.

Sorry you can reach me at smoothie@lealana.com.

Been meaning to update that. So much to do so little time. Thanks goat.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: