Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!!  (Read 133693 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
No_2

Activity: 901
Merit: 1031

BTC: the beginning of stake-based public resources

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 07:50:30 PM

Smoothie, is it my imagination or are you increasing the price of the coins as they sell?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Otoh
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1105

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:16:04 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2013, 08:34:43 PM by Otoh

Glad to hear that you're considering funding all coins even if a rare few may go astray, for large-ish orders you could always insure them for cost price so if that happened then there would be no monetary loss, or if not then just allow for the possibility of it happening & adjust the price a little to cover it afterwards if it ever happened.

Received my shipping notification Smiley maybe include also the USPS tracking URL with these: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action

Mine, to Spain, just says: Delivery status information is not available for your item via this web site. A return receipt after mailing may be available through your local Post Office.

which is OK, maybe it's not in the system as yet, or doesn't show for international registered mail, with Casascius's shipping the tracking worked up until it got to NY or LA ports for international orders.

let uis know how much the customs cost was...
If it's minimal, I may consider buying, but i'm still not very excited because of the price...

I will, for Casascius non silver coins I received them each time with no duty to pay, even for over 100 coin lots, mostly privately mailed (as opposed to shop mailed) packages from the US to Spain don't get any problems with customs even if declared for quite high value (> $100 say) so I'm hoping that there won't be any. This year any packages I've received from Thailand though are now being charged duty but it's just a fixed amount regardless of contents or value of about €28 per package.

A fixed amount?!? How strange. What's the reasoning for that?

Yep, it's totally weird, I've had to pay it about half a dozen times so far this year when I pick up my packages at the post office, I've had stuff from all over the world (non EU) but only had to pay it for shipments from Thailand, no idea why that is, I complained & asked where I could contest this as there's no contact details on the payment demand from whoever issued it (Oficina Cambio, MADB Madrid A)??, but eventually gave up as I was getting nowhere.

Just fished out one of these pesky bills & it's itemized as the following:

IVA Importation = VAT, sales tax: €7.85
Despacho = Office = a sort of handling/processing charge I guess: €14.98
IVA Despacho = f'ing VAT on the f'ing charge for billing you: €3.15
Total: €25.98

That one was from March 2013, the amount seems sort of random & has gone up to about €28 atm so I started consolidating my shipments & as many are worth a fair bit more than amount I'm being charged VAT on I'm not too fussed, this is a new BS to appear as for over 10 years I've had nothing to pay on packages sent to Spain from anywhere.

Edit: so it's €7.85 VAT @ 21% on about €37.50 or $50 which maybe the package was declared at or they just decided to value it as, most of the charge is the processing fee.

BTC = $c²     My BTC addie = 1otohotohMoQoxHuxLBveQiZcV3Pji3Tc 
Bitstamp Exchange: Referal Code
CHARITY | MY REP | PREDICTION 1 | PREDICTION 2 | PREDICTION 3
clearcrystal

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:19:12 PM

Smoothie, is it my imagination or are you increasing the price of the coins as they sell?

It did increase Undecided

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
worldtreasurefinders

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:22:48 PM

I know I got one of the first orders in, and I double checked the cost and it's the same today as it was when they first went for sale.

I do know that the anticipated price was lower before they officially went on sale, but I think that's because the dollar price of LTC went down a little bit before he started taking orders, so he had to raise the LTC cost a little to make up the difference.

Architect, Anarchist, Numismatist, Crypto-Enthusiast.
dabster

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 08:27:36 PM

My order just made it to Canada. Maybe another day or two depending on customs.  Canada post seems to update more frequently then USPS. USPS still said its in LA.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 09:12:39 PM

At the post office now sending out another batch of orders. Confirmation numbers will be sent in a few hours.

Concerning my coins:

In the unlikely event my coins get lost of stolen during shipping from me to the original buyer I will fund the coins and eat the cost and replace the order. This is assuming that USPS reports the package lost of stolen in writing. Despite that the coins will be funded anyway.

In essence all of my coins that are purchased will be funded.

It is a small cost for me to instill confidence in my coins and the value they are denominated to hold in LTC.

2 coin limit will remain for the foreseeable future as many have asked if it will be lifted.

Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Eb0la

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:13:45 PM

It did increase Undecided

Price has NOT changed since I ordered on day 1.

I sent 28LTC per coin + 18LTC for shipping.
cypherdoc
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 16, 2013, 10:25:22 PM

even if the price does increase, it would be expected, as clearly the demand is here.

especially for the defective original ones that tend to become collector items much like the "casacius" coin.
Kuroth

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 12:41:00 AM

Beautiful Coin..

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:15:13 AM

UPDATE: If anyone is having issues tracking their package try changing the "RA" to "RE" in the confirmation code.

Seems USPS says to use "RA" but the labels are listed as "RE".

LINK: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action

edit: Some labels have "RE" and some have "RA". I'll try to be more consistent on this in the future.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:24:44 AM

UPDATE: If anyone is having issues tracking their package try changing the "RA" to "RE" in the confirmation code.

edit: Some labels have "RE" and some have "RA". I'll try to be more consistent on this in the future.
Thanks, fixed my tracking issue.
bitcoiners

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:43:32 AM

At the post office now sending out another batch of orders. Confirmation numbers will be sent in a few hours.

Concerning my coins:

In the unlikely event my coins get lost of stolen during shipping from me to the original buyer I will fund the coins and eat the cost and replace the order. This is assuming that USPS reports the package lost of stolen in writing. Despite that the coins will be funded anyway.

It is a small cost for me to instill confidence in my coins and the value they are denominated to hold in LTC.

2 coin limit will remain for the foreseeable future as many have asked if it will be lifted.

Smiley

Yes, but how many do you still have for sale?  How many have sold?  This seriously affects the second hand market for these coins.

Cheers
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 01:48:48 AM

Concerning my coins:

Smiley

Yes, but how many do you still have for sale?  How many have sold?  This seriously affects the second hand market for these coins.

Cheers

I recently updated not long ago that I had sold less than half of my whole batch. It has only been 11 days since I have started taking orders so there is plenty of time for buyers to come into the market. I still have the majority of my supply which is okay with me as I don't want to run out before I can add to my supply and in different denominations.

How many have been sold so far? Just out of curiosity..

Less than half.  Smiley

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 02:41:17 AM

If I change to "RE" it won't find the label. I'm not worried, it was supposed to be here Monday but I'll give it another day or two till I panic  Smiley
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 03:17:11 AM

If I change to "RE" it won't find the label. I'm not worried, it was supposed to be here Monday but I'll give it another day or two till I panic  Smiley

Yes shipping from Hawaii takes a little longer than the normal estimates USPS provides. This is from my past experience shipping to and from Hawaii.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 04:18:58 AM

Yes shipping from Hawaii takes a little longer than the normal estimates USPS provides. This is from my past experience shipping to and from Hawaii.

Yes I saw that in your other post. No worries, just wasn't sure if changing the label letters to the RE would provide any more info. Seems the RA one is working for me, the USPS is just slacking. Damn government employees!
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 05:00:01 AM

Yes I saw that in your other post. No worries, just wasn't sure if changing the label letters to the RE would provide any more info. Seems the RA one is working for me, the USPS is just slacking. Damn government employees!

Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 06:17:07 AM

nah, there'd be no economic reason for the thief to fund 10 LTC to Lealana in the first place. he'd just keep the coin for the silver content.

He can sell it for 27 LTC or whatever. A bit more than $10 for half an ounce of silver last time I checked. That's an economic reason.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
culexevilman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2013, 10:51:21 AM

whata wrong with usps? how come its still stuck in HI? supposed to arrive on mon...its wed now...
plasticAiredale

Activity: 207
Merit: 120

View Profile
July 17, 2013, 11:25:50 AM

Yay! That worked for me. Looks like I should be getting mine tomorrow  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: