Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ► ❎ ► LEALANA PHYSICAL LITECOINS FOR SALE - RESUMING SALES!!!  (Read 133693 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:43:36 PM

OP: I sent you an e-mail at your stated e-mail address "Email:    info@info.com"  It seemed to fail. When will this get fixed?

Thanks.

Sorry you can reach me at smoothie@lealana.com.

Been meaning to update that. So much to do so little time. Thanks goat.

Do you or did you work for info.com ?

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=622250.msg7030081#msg7030081

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:47:21 PM

OP: I sent you an e-mail at your stated e-mail address "Email:    info@info.com"  It seemed to fail. When will this get fixed?

Thanks.

No it was simply a place holder because I had not use for that field. I'll update it later on today or tomorrow. A bit busy today.

BTW thanks for your order Goat.  Smiley

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

Zalfrin

Activity: 401
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:48:27 PM

Out of curiosity, when are you planning to make the 1 LTC donation per coin sold? How large is this first batch?
hephaist0s

Activity: 711
Merit: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:49:21 PM

People are so darn bitter. If you don't like the terms, don't buy -- there's no reason to crab and grouse and jump around. (Except, of course, this is the internet and that's what everyone does.)
These coins look beautiful. I've collected coins, intermittently, all my life, and there is just something fun about a coin that is not government issued, but also has an inherent value built into it (the LTC). It's both subversive, and kind of celebrates the spirit of coin collecting -- which, if you're going to dump all over physical litecoins, or Casascius coins, then how do you feel about collecting old American coins? At some point, it's just about what we enjoy.
Yes, any one of us *could* just have silver coins made and stuff them with LTC -- but that's the point of buying things, you buy things so you don't have to make them. Of all the things I need to do before I die, designing a coin, getting it made, and then coordinating sales with a bunch of random strangers isn't on my list -- I'm glad to buy someone else's, who looks, from the pictures at least, to have done a great job.
Do I wish it was cheaper? The postage less expensive? Sure! But the creator has to make some profit... that's the point of making a thing for sale.
It always confuses me on these forums about creating money that somehow no one is supposed to make any.
There is no reason whatsoever to be throwing around the "scam" word unless no one gets their coins. So just cut it out.

Tips graciously accepted on my behalf by Mr. Pig. | object2212.com | BTC:1H78y8FVeQrWY6KnxA6WLFQGUoajCuiMAu | ETH:0x3c1bC39EC7F3f6b26ACb6eeeEFe7dE2f486a72E9
El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:49:56 PM

Thanks.

No it was simply a place holder because I had not use for that field. I'll update it later on today or tomorrow. A bit busy today.

BTW thanks for your order Goat.  Smiley

You have the option of making the e-mail not public. No need to lie. Looks bad now that you are no longer just a troll but trying to be a trusted business guy.

You are welcome for the order. I look forward to getting the coins.

Sorry El Cabron, you are banned from posting or sending personal messages on this forum.
Trolling
boor

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:50:14 PM

You can use Priority Mail  + Signature confirmation + Insurance, or UPS + Insurance
Much cheaper.

Lol $30 for shipping when you are going to spend at max $6?  And yes, insurance and signature required will be much less than $6, coming from someone who ships products both domesticly and internationally on a daily basis

OP states registered mail, signature required... go plug that in to USPS site. I found $25 for a test shipment to CA.

10 LTC = $24....and?  Cheesy

Zalfrin thanks for point that out.
bitcoiners

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:52:47 PM

BTC sent!  I can't wait to see and hold them in my hands.

Cheers.

P.S.  If you don't want these coins.  Don't buy them.  It's simple really.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:53:07 PM

Out of curiosity, when are you planning to make the 1 LTC donation per coin sold? How large is this first batch?

Once I get all the orders out I will make a bulk batch donation.

The total batch is 1000. I will like sell most of them. I am keep a few and giving a few away to family. So roughly 925 to 950 will be sold.

Coblee will be getting a notification when I do make the donation to the public LTC dev address.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:55:00 PM

People are so darn bitter. If you don't like the terms, don't buy -- there's no reason to crab and grouse and jump around. (Except, of course, this is the internet and that's what everyone does.)
These coins look beautiful. I've collected coins, intermittently, all my life, and there is just something fun about a coin that is not government issued, but also has an inherent value built into it (the LTC). It's both subversive, and kind of celebrates the spirit of coin collecting -- which, if you're going to dump all over physical litecoins, or Casascius coins, then how do you feel about collecting old American coins? At some point, it's just about what we enjoy.
Yes, any one of us *could* just have silver coins made and stuff them with LTC -- but that's the point of buying things, you buy things so you don't have to make them. Of all the things I need to do before I die, designing a coin, getting it made, and then coordinating sales with a bunch of random strangers isn't on my list -- I'm glad to buy someone else's, who looks, from the pictures at least, to have done a great job.
Do I wish it was cheaper? The postage less expensive? Sure! But the creator has to make some profit... that's the point of making a thing for sale.
It always confuses me on these forums about creating money that somehow no one is supposed to make any.
There is no reason whatsoever to be throwing around the "scam" word unless no one gets their coins. So just cut it out.

+1 well said.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 04:56:15 PM

OP: I sent you an e-mail at your stated e-mail address "Email:    info@info.com"  It seemed to fail. When will this get fixed?

Thanks.

BTW thanks for your order Goat.  Smiley

You have the option of making the e-mail not public. No need to lie. Looks bad now that you are no longer just a troll but trying to be a trusted business guy.

It wasn't a lie. It was a place holder for my account. Not sure why I put it there initially two years ago. Only recently did I start my business selling these coins and you are already accusing me of lying because of my email listing? Thanks goat.

When you get the coins I hope you do enjoy them.  Smiley

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:07:28 PM

OP: I sent you an e-mail at your stated e-mail address "Email:    info@info.com"  It seemed to fail. When will this get fixed?

Thanks.

It wasn't a lie. It was a place holder for my account. Not sure why I put it there initially two years ago. Only recently did I start my business selling these coins and you are already accusing me of lying because of my email listing? Thanks goat.

When you get the coins I hope you do enjoy them.  Smiley

You claimed that was your e-mail. You did lie. We expect trolls to lie and mislead but now you are asking people to trust you, it would be best if you did not do this sort of thing.

I assumed you were connected with that company and that helped me trust you and was part of the reason why I placed the order. I just made a note of it here so others are also not tricked.

Trolling
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:10:27 PM

Thanks.

When you get the coins I hope you do enjoy them.  Smiley

You claimed that was your e-mail. You did lie. We expect trolls to lie and mislead but now you are asking people to trust you, it would be best if you did not do this sort of thing.

I assumed you were connected with that company and that helped me trust you and was part of the reason why I placed the order. I just made a note of it here so others are also not tricked.

Okay goat. If you say so. The email was info@info.com. Not a lie. If it were a lie would I have given you my email the first chance I got? No.

If you want to view it that way, by all means that is up to you.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:13:43 PM

Thanks.

Okay goat. If you say so. The email was info@info.com. Not a lie. If it were a lie would I have given you my email the first chance I got? No.

Would a better word be misrepresentation? I just hope you did not do it to gain trust from the community.

Trolling
batcoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

In Gord We Trust

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:15:54 PM

These are way beyond Casascius price:value ratios Cheesy

Casascius had 500 in his first silver run. They are significantly more rare. People who buy these should be buying them cuz they like the coin or the idea, not to every get their money back out of them.

I bought two myself but I'm fully aware the resale value will be lower than what I paid.
You cant say these coins or casacius coins are rare, because anyone can have them made, anyone, its not difficult. For the idiots buying these and casacius, I dont understand why they just didnt have their own made  lol
+1

casacius can do it because he is a highly trusted member. smoothie is a well known troll so he gets to charge more I guess.
I think what he was saying is that you can have your own silver coins minted with any design you want, ive done it before, why pay the premium from someone else who did it?

Keep in mind to all you people ordering are giving this troll your name and address, something you should NEVER do on this forum.

Um, who the fuck are you...

Smoothie is starting to delete posts now... lol

Like I said, ive seen much more elaborate set ups, not saying its a scam, just saying... still no one should give their personal info out here.

...and you?

Goat... Jesus Christ. Is there a sale or auction on this forum that you don't nit-pick and smear with shit? Your talking to the master troll on this forum. Was it seriously not clear to you that info@info.com was a joke?

If you have more than 0.01BTC and complain about early adopters, please consider donating to this address: 1P11Dz4mhDcJvetHqEJu35KNEVqSRmqo3b
General Tips: 1P4YfrYwQKKtfwszzb2aHgLVLiWQCrJfwi
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:16:28 PM

Simply put: The email is not a real email for me. It was a place holder since I created the account 2 years ago.

Is that truthful enough for you?

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

hephaist0s

Activity: 711
Merit: 532

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:16:42 PM

Thanks.

Would a better word be misrepresentation? I just hope you did not do it to gain trust from the community.
info@info.com? Seriously? It was obviously a placeholder. Who has info@info.com? Relax.

Tips graciously accepted on my behalf by Mr. Pig. | object2212.com | BTC:1H78y8FVeQrWY6KnxA6WLFQGUoajCuiMAu | ETH:0x3c1bC39EC7F3f6b26ACb6eeeEFe7dE2f486a72E9
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:17:41 PM

Goat... Jesus Christ. Is there a sale or auction on this forum that you don't nit-pick and smear with shit? Your talking to the master troll on this forum. Was it seriously not clear to you that info@info.com was a joke?

Obviously not. Hence my previous post. I need to spell some things out for users. No problem.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

El Cabron
Gnomo
VIP

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:19:25 PM

Your talking to the master troll on this forum. Was it seriously not clear to you that info@info.com was a joke?

That is the point here. Is it a joke? Is this all a joke like Matthew had a joke?

Matthew was king troll and abused his "trust". Now just seeing how the new king troll will do things.

Trolling
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:20:29 PM

Goat,

If my email bothers you that much I don't mind sending back your payment for you order. Let me know. Even though I said I wouldn't do refunds, I will make an exception with just you since you want to make such a big deal out of a really tiny detail which had no bearing on any form of "scam" or "misrepresentation".

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 05:21:37 PM

Your talking to the master troll on this forum. Was it seriously not clear to you that info@info.com was a joke?

That is the point here. Is it a joke? Is this all a joke like Matthew had a joke?

Matthew was king troll and abused his "trust". Now just seeing how the new king troll will do things.

You have a point. But have I ever scammed anyone. So your nit picking has no bearing on me please stop or I will start deleting your posts. I've addressed your issue and yet you keep going on and on.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: