Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:04:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:26:43 PM

Can the residents of China buy tokens if they live in another country?

i assume you can, but wait for an official answer. As far as i know you need to respond to the law in the country you are now buying from.

You may need to prove where you actually live.
Some of the successful ICO uses KYC process to avoid breaching any law, if you lived in another place and your ID says your from china they might deny you in joining the ICO.

and all this happening because the us and chinese government are trying to fuk up fundraising with cryptos... there goes our anonymity Smiley
If you listen to politicians in Europe this will affect us Europeans too in the future. Let's hope the best for us.

when bitcoin and other cryptos dont stop to rise more, then the goverments will surely do something against it. thats what i am afraid of atm...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:28:24 PM

i have asked the devs team on telegram and they said they dont pay for dividends

That is right. There will be no dividends, but there will be rewards for social activity, etc.

that's fine, but what exactly does that mean? Is it per post? per likes like steemit?

I think you get rewarded if you share your social activity. It's not your likes they're interested in, but your general patterns of behavior in social networks, what you like in general, which topics, channels, pages and stuff like that. Nowdays, social networks like Facebook gather this information without our knowledge and make huge money on it. With Sphere, we should be in control.
Probably rewards gonna be fixed like a certain amount of tokens for a certain amount of activity, don't know exactly what the measurement unit will be.
A conciliation of entertainment and paid activity unofficial, certainly a concept of easy application and utility in our current day-to-day. Sphere has a great opportunity and great attention so far. As for data routinely provided in Sphere, can they be used commercially to raise funds for the platform? Facebook and other high-flow sites actually use this method '' illegally ''. It would be nice to see this happen in a more dignified way.
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:36:47 PM

i assume you can, but wait for an official answer. As far as i know you need to respond to the law in the country you are now buying from.

Some of the successful ICO uses KYC process to avoid breaching any law, if you lived in another place and your ID says your from china they might deny you in joining the ICO.

and all this happening because the us and chinese government are trying to fuk up fundraising with cryptos... there goes our anonymity Smiley
If you listen to politicians in Europe this will affect us Europeans too in the future. Let's hope the best for us.

when bitcoin and other cryptos dont stop to rise more, then the goverments will surely do something against it. thats what i am afraid of atm...
Indeed, I'm also worried about this because coins and tokens are raising more and more and I think at some point goverments are going to stop it. Sad

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:43:02 PM

They can do nothing to holders like us. They just can't kill a free trade and a free market
Bolovich

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:25:59 PM

They can do nothing to holders like us. They just can't kill a free trade and a free market
And that would be a real pity. Hopefully, there is still a long way to go before that day.

hicaribou

Activity: 815
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:33:34 PM

And that would be a real pity. Hopefully, there is still a long way to go before that day.
We will see, if they will support crypto or not.
After a big growth to the trillion market cap.
bitcoinbulk

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 09:41:35 PM

i have asked the devs team on telegram and they said they dont pay for dividends

That is right. There will be no dividends, but there will be rewards for social activity, etc.

that's fine, but what exactly does that mean? Is it per post? per likes like steemit?

I think you get rewarded if you share your social activity. It's not your likes they're interested in, but your general patterns of behavior in social networks, what you like in general, which topics, channels, pages and stuff like that. Nowdays, social networks like Facebook gather this information without our knowledge and make huge money on it. With Sphere, we should be in control.
Probably rewards gonna be fixed like a certain amount of tokens for a certain amount of activity, don't know exactly what the measurement unit will be.

Yeah, I don't think they have officially stated how rewards are calculated. It's all speculation at this point.

hicaribou

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:56:28 PM

Yeah, I don't think they have officially stated how rewards are calculated. It's all speculation at this point.
Hmm, so have someone tried the app? and want to share a review about it?
openair

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:59:59 PM

i think sober can become a reference for crypto users. The spirit of a decentralized social network fit perfectly with the spirit of crypto currencies. Its a very good point for me, the community around crypto will like that.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:04:14 PM

is there a plan for exchange listing after ico?
CryptoCutie

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:08:10 PM

i think sober can become a reference for crypto users. The spirit of a decentralized social network fit perfectly with the spirit of crypto currencies. Its a very good point for me, the community around crypto will like that.

Smiley confirm, a a decentralized social network with crypto currencies are a super team Wink
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:20:52 PM

This is obvious that there will be many exchanges after ico. This is the reason why people are investing in ICOs
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:21:34 PM

It's on my todo list, but if someone else want's to do it, you are more than welcome Smiley (lacking some time for the moment)
CryptoCutie

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:23:50 PM

This is obvious that there will be many exchanges after ico. This is the reason why people are investing in ICOs

good to hear, i hope 1 big exchange from the top 10 trading volume are will be listening too. Smiley
multinova

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:24:46 PM

good to hear, i hope 1 big exchange from the top 10 trading volume are will be listening too. Smiley

We always have Etherdelta Smiley
Nu i'm joking i also hope for one of the bigger names ..
Bolovich

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:26:39 PM

I have been also looking for some kind of list with the rewards but can't find it.

belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:28:02 PM

The advantage of starting in ETD and similar better exchanges is that with the potential that has Sphere and the high degree of interest of many, there will be a good initial volume in sales, this makes a better scenario for the arrival of higher volume Exchanges and reputation, and Sphere will surely reach them.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:39:09 PM

I have seen some tokens multiply their initial value several times over despite only being listed on EtherDelta. I am not so enthusiastic about the big centralized exchanges anyway.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:43:40 PM

etherdelta is good enough, but yes, other exchanges, especially some pure chinese exchanges could let this token to moon Smiley chineses people are wild to buy cryptos Smiley
hicaribou

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:44:50 PM

The plan is almost certain, but the problem is the name.
You cant promise the name because even the exchange wont certainly accept every coin.
The exchange which wants to accept every token (not coin) is etherdelta.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: