Bitcoin Forum
September 15, 2019, 08:43:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 167 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 25135 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:06:08 PM

Is it the only project that moves social networks to Blockchain?
The 5,5 mls in 3 days is impressive. So the investors believe in the team, technology and project approach.
Hope there will be a running solution cause I will leave Facebook first.

As far as i can tell there have been multiple projects that attempt to use blockchain for some sort of social networking system. They are not all the same of course, but Sphere will need to differentiate itself and show how it is superior or more attractive to its competitors
Actually, it is necessary to work on the mistakes of past projects, although less than half of them have built a hard work team and a community of real interest as in Sphere, I have not found any past project that has reached such a level, and maybe the biggest differential, the Team already works on it
I have not even heard of other decentralized social network, I thought Sphere would be the first - can you say for examples this projects?
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:08:41 PM

Some governments are already beginning to encourage the creation of projects in the blockchain, so I imagine that soon it will become a habitual way of doing business.
The governments just can't stand anything they do not manage to control. They are creating national crypto, blockchain projects of their own. Only a few of them are able and willing to support blockchain projects created by the third parties. That will probably last until some truly international cryptoproject appears

We are going into a regulation area. I think crypto will live but it will be more strict. If i choose i would choose the free system but it will end probably.
For ICO's yes, but crypto in general cant be regulated if we go the path to decentralization.

Even if crypto will get regulated or more strict, we will get more decentralized projects that will give us control over our own data and information.
I hope that this is true because this is the reason why I believe in this technology
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:16:25 PM

The 5,5 mls in 3 days is impressive. So the investors believe in the team, technology and project approach.

As far as i can tell there have been multiple projects that attempt to use blockchain for some sort of social networking system. They are not all the same of course, but Sphere will need to differentiate itself and show how it is superior or more attractive to its competitors

The fact that Sphere already has a working platform means its has huge advantages over its contemporaries and should be a leader in this field.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:25:13 PM

The fact that Sphere already has a working platform means its has huge advantages over its contemporaries and should be a leader in this field.
You are absolutely right. The only thing they need now is more marketing. Maybe they should make an airdrop to achieve this.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

Don't miss the opportunity we're presenting to you! Go and Register now. Smiley
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

Don't miss the opportunity we're presenting to you! Go and Register now. Smiley

Interesting quote, I haven’t heard of that one before. Is it saying that Sphere looks unimpresssive? Smiley

PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

It is the right way to go to blockchain with social media platform. Also facebook started to investigate blockchain:
https://www.coindesk.com/facebook-blockchain-token-might-look-like/

I think by what M.Z. want to say: "With the growth of a small number of large technology companies - and governments using technology to track their citizens," it's only afraid that its platform will go down.
Maybe that's why she wants to decentralize the platform. It has been known for a long time that we are being watched in everything we do on facebook. Many of us are tired of this.Maybe he's afraid of projects like Sphere.
The issue of personal data is in their hands; not in the hands of governments or other companies. From my point of view, they are 100% responsible.
The sphere will be a great success and will make Facebook fall for sure.
Facebook is already holding ridiculous amounts of data of their users and they are monetizing it. I hope that decentralized platforms will change the way how current social networks are working

but well, mark zuckerberg already commented that they are working/experimenting with the blockchain already /hmmmm
There are really plans for Facebook to implement Blockchain, this is a matter of time, but I hope the Community is fair to embrace projects like Sphere, which will really work for decentralization and will fight for our goals
I've never heard about Facebook implementing blockchain technology. Could you share some more info about this?

i ever hear it too, the news that fb experimenting on blockchain, but it not huge news, cause no one talk it anymore.

I believe Zuckerberg just mentioned he was interested in researching cryptocurrencies. Nothing really about Facebook on a blockchain or something

yes, cause blockchain something with high revenue on there. every big company want to have blockchain technology inside their platform and project

Curious if Zuckerberg allows ads for its own ICO! Wink

belechau

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:02:53 PM

I see no obstacles in bans such as Facebook, we will soon see projects being launched by those who today call themselves opposers and followers of the law to the letter. I believe that all the segments that exist today in our day-to-day activities will have at least one activity on Blockchain, that's right, in a few years
areschen

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:19:15 AM

How is your system different from other decentralized systems?

do you want ask the difference between other social network project ? like steemit?
In my opinion, steemit is more like a blogging system ,but the social part is weaker
Voltaje

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:33:35 AM

How is your system different from other decentralized systems?

do you want ask the difference between other social network project ? like steemit?
In my opinion, steemit is more like a blogging system ,but the social part is weaker

Sphere is new social media, like facebook, so its way more than steemit, that just looks like medium, there are of course other social media projects, and I think that is a good thing, more competition will make a diversified the sector, and eventually make it better.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:33:55 AM

I see no obstacles in bans such as Facebook, we will soon see projects being launched by those who today call themselves opposers and followers of the law to the letter. I believe that all the segments that exist today in our day-to-day activities will have at least one activity on Blockchain, that's right, in a few years

that's true, the blockchain will have projects for everything in the near future. but we still have a ways to go.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

that's true, the blockchain will have projects for everything in the near future. but we still have a ways to go.

But there are already projects for nearly everything like robotic AI, camgirls, weed....name it and there is aproject and coin for it Smiley
Makkara

Merit: 119

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:33:34 AM

most of the time however the crypto aspect is just forced into the project and gives really little benefit to it. In here it seems to fit at least.

Puppa!
lvsca

Activity: 770
Merit: 257

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:39:30 AM

But there are already projects for nearly everything like robotic AI, camgirls, weed....name it and there is aproject and coin for it Smiley

so, mainstream idea like sphere can easyly to hype, cause blockchain technology is future technology and sphere based on there

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
jonnytracker

Merit: 261

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:15:40 AM

There are many other similar platform. So it's best to partner with existing platform
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:26:46 AM

There are many other similar platform. So it's best to partner with existing platform

It can be beneficial to partner with larger existing platforms, but only if there is a complementary relationship that doesn’t result in the smaller company being suppressed or limited. For example, it would bad to partner with Facebook if it results in Sphere being pushed to only focus on niche audiences - or if Facebook was taking Sphere’s ideas/IP to make their own product.

jonnytracker

Merit: 261

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

It can be beneficial to partner with larger existing platforms, but only if there is a complementary relationship that doesn’t result in the smaller company being suppressed or limited. For example, it would bad to partner with Facebook if it results in Sphere being pushed to only focus on niche audiences - or if Facebook was taking Sphere’s ideas/IP to make their own product.

So they need to estblish an audience first . Or capture market enough to get major platforms attention
Makkara

Merit: 119

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:57:48 AM

you still need to have some unique feature if you want to partner with somebody else, because the idea would be complement each other

Puppa!
traveler007

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

What current bonus now? As I understand from February 12 to February 26 bonus is 45% ?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
wissy

Activity: 560

MESG - The new economy of app development

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

What current bonus now? As I understand from February 12 to February 26 bonus is 45% ?

Yes, that is right. After February 26 (till March 12) the second round will be in progress and bonus will decrease to 35%.

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 167 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.