Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 09:48:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:58:31 PM

It is the right way to go to blockchain with social media platform. Also facebook started to investigate blockchain:
https://www.coindesk.com/facebook-blockchain-token-might-look-like/

I think by what M.Z. want to say: "With the growth of a small number of large technology companies - and governments using technology to track their citizens," it's only afraid that its platform will go down.
Maybe that's why she wants to decentralize the platform. It has been known for a long time that we are being watched in everything we do on facebook. Many of us are tired of this.Maybe he's afraid of projects like Sphere.
The issue of personal data is in their hands; not in the hands of governments or other companies. From my point of view, they are 100% responsible.
The sphere will be a great success and will make Facebook fall for sure.
Facebook is already holding ridiculous amounts of data of their users and they are monetizing it. I hope that decentralized platforms will change the way how current social networks are working

but well, mark zuckerberg already commented that they are working/experimenting with the blockchain already /hmmmm
There are really plans for Facebook to implement Blockchain, this is a matter of time, but I hope the Community is fair to embrace projects like Sphere, which will really work for decentralization and will fight for our goals
I've never heard about Facebook implementing blockchain technology. Could you share some more info about this?

i ever hear it too, the news that fb experimenting on blockchain, but it not huge news, cause no one talk it anymore.

I believe Zuckerberg just mentioned he was interested in researching cryptocurrencies. Nothing really about Facebook on a blockchain or something

yes, cause blockchain something with high revenue on there. every big company want to have blockchain technology inside their platform and project

Curious if Zuckerberg allows ads for its own ICO! Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 11:02:53 PM

I see no obstacles in bans such as Facebook, we will soon see projects being launched by those who today call themselves opposers and followers of the law to the letter. I believe that all the segments that exist today in our day-to-day activities will have at least one activity on Blockchain, that's right, in a few years
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:19:15 AM

How is your system different from other decentralized systems?

do you want ask the difference between other social network project ? like steemit?
In my opinion, steemit is more like a blogging system ,but the social part is weaker

Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:33:35 AM

How is your system different from other decentralized systems?

do you want ask the difference between other social network project ? like steemit?
In my opinion, steemit is more like a blogging system ,but the social part is weaker

Sphere is new social media, like facebook, so its way more than steemit, that just looks like medium, there are of course other social media projects, and I think that is a good thing, more competition will make a diversified the sector, and eventually make it better.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:33:55 AM

I see no obstacles in bans such as Facebook, we will soon see projects being launched by those who today call themselves opposers and followers of the law to the letter. I believe that all the segments that exist today in our day-to-day activities will have at least one activity on Blockchain, that's right, in a few years

that's true, the blockchain will have projects for everything in the near future. but we still have a ways to go.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:22:03 AM

that's true, the blockchain will have projects for everything in the near future. but we still have a ways to go.

But there are already projects for nearly everything like robotic AI, camgirls, weed....name it and there is aproject and coin for it Smiley
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:33:34 AM

most of the time however the crypto aspect is just forced into the project and gives really little benefit to it. In here it seems to fit at least.

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 06:39:30 AM

But there are already projects for nearly everything like robotic AI, camgirls, weed....name it and there is aproject and coin for it Smiley

so, mainstream idea like sphere can easyly to hype, cause blockchain technology is future technology and sphere based on there

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:15:40 AM

There are many other similar platform. So it's best to partner with existing platform
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 07:26:46 AM

There are many other similar platform. So it's best to partner with existing platform

It can be beneficial to partner with larger existing platforms, but only if there is a complementary relationship that doesn’t result in the smaller company being suppressed or limited. For example, it would bad to partner with Facebook if it results in Sphere being pushed to only focus on niche audiences - or if Facebook was taking Sphere’s ideas/IP to make their own product.

jonnytracker

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

It can be beneficial to partner with larger existing platforms, but only if there is a complementary relationship that doesn’t result in the smaller company being suppressed or limited. For example, it would bad to partner with Facebook if it results in Sphere being pushed to only focus on niche audiences - or if Facebook was taking Sphere’s ideas/IP to make their own product.

So they need to estblish an audience first . Or capture market enough to get major platforms attention
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:57:48 AM

you still need to have some unique feature if you want to partner with somebody else, because the idea would be complement each other

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

What current bonus now? As I understand from February 12 to February 26 bonus is 45% ?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:31:29 AM

What current bonus now? As I understand from February 12 to February 26 bonus is 45% ?

Yes, that is right. After February 26 (till March 12) the second round will be in progress and bonus will decrease to 35%.

jonnytracker

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:54:48 AM

Yes, that is right. After February 26 (till March 12) the second round will be in progress and bonus will decrease to 35%.

Bonus of 45% 35%, which is below 50% is a good choice. Was worried it will be another ridiculous bonus like 70% 80% of some ico
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 10:56:10 AM

How are you planing to reach to countries like China and Russia where they are mainly using their own social platforms and even Facebook is not as popular like in the rest of the world?
They shouldnt try to reach those countries at this early stage.
If even facebook isnt popular in those countries, i think it will also be difficult for sphere except they have a deal / partnership for it.

Not to mention that China will just block them if they get too big. Thats what they do with Facebook and Google. They need to have control over whatever social media Chinese people use.
I think they have and opportunity to enter in those markets thanks to crypto but I wouldn't start with them.
in Russia the most popular social network: vk , I don't think that it can be move to second place in this region. Although one does not need to strive to embrace everything - with time, people will understand the advantages of decentralization.

So more Russians need to get blockchain education ? I thought the country is highly educated in tech

It has a huge population of IT educated people but majority are still into traditional tech other than crypto I think
In my opinion almost every country out there needs to have some kind of blockchain education. It educated people doesn't mean that they can understand this technology

I've actually seen couple of programs in universities that major in blockchain technology, so it has already started. With time, I think it will be more and more of it. Blockchain is still a relatively new technology, so it needs some time.
Yes it still need much development regarding the upcoming quantum computers, and im pretty sure it can be prevented.
If quantom computer will be able to beat blockchain technology, im quite sure it will also be able to make blockchain better and unbeatable.

And about sphere, i think all people in this world will be able to afford standart personal computer later considering the old version will getting cheaper as time goes by.
So i think social media users will always increase.
king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:25:17 AM

Bonus of 45% 35%, which is below 50% is a good choice. Was worried it will be another ridiculous bonus like 70% 80% of some ico

I don't like these high bonuses either. They devalue your tokens in public perception. 20-50% is best imo.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:34:02 AM

Why does it seem to me that such a partnership will turn into a purchase of the company. Facebook already bought Instagram and Whatsapp, and all these platforms are very far from cryptography. It is better to cooperate with Telegram, since this is currently the most promising platform that has held the largest ICO in history.
jonnytracker

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

Why does it seem to me that such a partnership will turn into a purchase of the company. Facebook already bought Instagram and Whatsapp, and all these platforms are very far from cryptography. It is better to cooperate with Telegram, since this is currently the most promising platform that has held the largest ICO in history.

Telegram and sphere seems to be in a different sphere
micz_bjukanon

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:49:36 AM

I just watch sphere video demo // and it look just like facebook (even colour scheme), so why anyone want to use fb clone instead original, where he has already friends and photos? I don't get it.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: