Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptaur.com - CPT Token Listed!  (Read 9024 times)
Presario

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:44:44 PM

This is a shitcoin, no doubt.

It was created by a group called Vision international people, which operated in CIS and SEA for years. They are a MLM group, they enticed and cheated many people by selling shit product in freaking high price.

Most of investors of CPT are old retired people who know nothing about cryptocurrency. They are easy baited by a rich future with lambo dubai and moon. CPT also pay very high bonus in ETH for leader. They said CPT will replace bitcoin very soon lol. Very ridiculous.

At the beginning, I also bought  some CPT but after observing the way they did the ICO, I immediately sold all my token in black market.  It raised more red flag than a worker parade in Soviet union.

Sell all token if you can, trust me. Dont waste your money and time for this shit. If this shitcoin can go to trading platform and price increase, I will cut my dick and post it to facebook.

I feel strange, only you know it's shitcoin. The remaining 70,000 members do not know. I admire you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sparkkiller

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 06:32:16 PM

This is a shitcoin, no doubt.

It was created by a group called Vision international people, which operated in CIS and SEA for years. They are a MLM group, they enticed and cheated many people by selling shit product in freaking high price.

Most of investors of CPT are old retired people who know nothing about cryptocurrency. They are easy baited by a rich future with lambo dubai and moon. CPT also pay very high bonus in ETH for leader. They said CPT will replace bitcoin very soon lol. Very ridiculous.

At the beginning, I also bought  some CPT but after observing the way they did the ICO, I immediately sold all my token in black market.  It raised more red flag than a worker parade in Soviet union.

Sell all token if you can, trust me. Dont waste your money and time for this shit. If this shitcoin can go to trading platform and price increase, I will cut my dick and post it to facebook.

I feel strange, only you know it's shitcoin. The remaining 70,000 members do not know. I admire you

Do you know how many people joined bitconnect? Where are they now?
Try to search CPT on etherscan. The ICO is ended, token is distributed. You will see how many CPT token holders. The 70000 is totally faked. Telegram chat english group only has 1000 members lol.
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 12:41:20 AM

Once again so that you guys know who the fuck you're dealing with here, here's three of the principals who SUPPOSEDLY can't recognize a Ponzi even if it's proven beyond doubt that it's a Ponzi to their faces, of which posters on the forum clearly pointed out at the time ...

All the three persons mentioned in this post are no longer part of Cryptaur for a long time. The author of the post is either ignorant or, more likely, a difamer.

Forgive me for not knowing that the Jacobson brothers are no longer part of the project, albeit I believe that Greg still is according to their site et al.

Here's my latest post ...

I have to admit to the community that. Dmitry Buriak's prestigious is the key to success for Cryptaur. a start of success  Roll Eyes

Dudes, I've done some major research on Dmity, and the worse I found was https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20131021a98. As far as I can see, it's nothing of importance, but take a look yourself to see if I'm mistaken. <not sarcasm>

Bruno

That's an interesting link about Buriak. However, posting this link without any comment sort of implies Buriak is a bad guy. But if you read the document that you posted, it says Buriak was eventually dismissed from the case because the allegations agains him were found inconsistent. As an honest person, you have to admit there is no wrongdoing on the part of Buriak that can possibly be inferred from your post.

Jesus Fuckin Christ, what part of "that's the worse I could find" did you not understand? I inferred that the guy is clean up to this point.

alexys2004 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

Dear Cryptaur Users,

So, our CPT token sale campaign has been successfully completed. We are glad to let you know that Stage Four yielded quite notable results. Over a week's time, more than 5 thousand new users joined Cryptaur, whereas the volume of additional contributions made was 194 BTC, 13810 ETH, 267834 XRP and 997 XEM. In terms of US dollars, this makes over 12 million.

And the overall results of the whole ICO campaign are these: the number of registered users is 82505 and the total volume of contributions made is 2209 BTC, 73979 ETH, 2203 XEM and 320053 XRP.

Bounties of Stage Four will be distributed in the next few days. And we would like to remind you that the possibility to reinvest bounties will be available till March 19.

Our congratulations on the successful completion of our ICO! We strongly recommend that you continue making your efforts to invite new people into your referral groups. The more people a user has, the more referral rewards this user will get from Cryptaur in the future. Also, steady expansion of the number of Cryptaur users is an important factor for the expected exchange value of our token. Let's keep on developing Cryptaur together!

With best regards,
Your Cryptaur Team
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 10:01:30 PM

sparkkiller

Big public figures do get involved in court cases because they are big. This does not mean they are bad. Do you think Bill Gates has never been sued?

Now, the court declared Buriak was clean, but you claim he is not. How can your judgement be more reliable than that of a court?

Finally, most of your statements about Cryptaur seem totally ungrounded and uninformed to me. Let me give you a few examples:

1. You claim that the announced number of registered users is fake. To prove it, you mention a smaller number of subscribers at Cryptaur's English channel. But you "forget" to count the subscribers from many other Cryptaur channels that exist in different languages, such as Vietnamese, whereas the Vietnamese constitute by far the largest part of the Cryptaur community. To me this claim of yours thus looks unfair.

2. You claim that Buriak was selling products of undue quality at high prices. I did a little research too and found that Vision products are duly registered by local healthcare authorities where Vision is present. Relevant registration certificates are published at their official web page which I don't feel right to advertise here. Also, I found that Vision was listem among top 100 world's largest MLM companies. While some people would always feel bad about MLM, this is a legitimate business around the world, not better and no worse than other businesses. Therefore, I also conclude that your attack on Cryptaur and Buriak here has some vested interests that you conceal from us while disseminating ungrounded and agressive claims.

I'm sorry if you have a good personal reason to dislike Cryptaur. That is your right. But I totally disapprove if you are a paid defamer of the project.

Personally, I have no qualms with the MLM business model.

I doubt that Buriak/Buryak would put in brand in jeopardy by creating a rogue crypto entity.

sparkkiller

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

sparkkiller

Big public figures do get involved in court cases because they are big. This does not mean they are bad. Do you think Bill Gates has never been sued?

Now, the court declared Buriak was clean, but you claim he is not. How can your judgement be more reliable than that of a court?

Finally, most of your statements about Cryptaur seem totally ungrounded and uninformed to me. Let me give you a few examples:

1. You claim that the announced number of registered users is fake. To prove it, you mention a smaller number of subscribers at Cryptaur's English channel. But you "forget" to count the subscribers from many other Cryptaur channels that exist in different languages, such as Vietnamese, whereas the Vietnamese constitute by far the largest part of the Cryptaur community. To me this claim of yours thus looks unfair.

2. You claim that Buriak was selling products of undue quality at high prices. I did a little research too and found that Vision products are duly registered by local healthcare authorities where Vision is present. Relevant registration certificates are published at their official web page which I don't feel right to advertise here. Also, I found that Vision was listem among top 100 world's largest MLM companies. While some people would always feel bad about MLM, this is a legitimate business around the world, not better and no worse than other businesses. Therefore, I also conclude that your attack on Cryptaur and Buriak here has some vested interests that you conceal from us while disseminating ungrounded and agressive claims.

I'm sorry if you have a good personal reason to dislike Cryptaur. That is your right. But I totally disapprove if you are a paid defamer of the project.

I guess you work for vision lol this company has cheated people in Vietnam for more than 10 years. There was ton of bad news about them on local newspaper. In general, all MLM group in Vietnam are boycotted by community but some dumb and greedy people still trust them.
I say again, this shit coin never go anywhere but a shit hole. Fuck old bastard Dimitry and his company. I hope you die all.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:26:21 PM

The wife of a billionaire from the list of Forbes Dmitry Buriak: He drove me out of the house: https://life.ru/t/%D0%BE%D0%BB%D0%B8%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%85%D0%B8/893936/zhiena_milliardiera_iz_spiska_forbes_dmitriia_buriaka_on_vyghnal_mienia_iz_doma

The ex-wife of the "King of Bioadditives" said that after the divorce, he left his family without means of subsistence.

The divorce of oligarchs rarely does without large scandals. Especially when it comes to the division of billions of states. Billionaire billionaire Dmitry Buryak and his wife, Margarita, who got rid of the state on bioadditives, officially divorced in February, after 29 years of marriage - "quietly". However, judging by the application to the prosecutor's office from the wife of the oligarch, who was at the disposal of Life, immediately after the break-up, the 58-year-old businessman without a warning put the ex-spouse and three children behind the threshold. The youngest - Philip - at that time turned 18 years old - a young man until recently, he studied abroad at the expense of his father. Beautiful fairy life behind the strong back of the husband-oligarch for Margarita Buriak collapsed overnight. Now the woman has a long "war" over the jointly acquired property, the value of which is estimated at about one billion dollars.

Dmitry and Margarita Buriak were once considered one of the most exemplary pairs in Russian business. The lovers met when the future bride was barely 15 years old. The enamored young man waited humbly for three years to lead the girl to a crown. Together they went through fire and water - from the criminal record of a businessman at the dawn of family life to the creation of one of the largest networks for the sale of food additives. Margarita gave her husband three children: two daughters and a son, whom the man called the meaning of his life. Resident prestigious rating Forbes gave his beloved blossoms flowers and expensive decorations, fulfilling any of her whims. To help her husband sit around, Dmitry helped her create her own charity fund to help children from orphanages.

"The family has always been the basis of my life for me," admitted Dmitry Buriak in his interview, "Margarita is my destiny, the mother of my wonderful daughters and my long-awaited son, the meaning of my existence."

In a marriage Margaret gave birth to Dmitry, three children - two daughters and a son.

The first public quarrel in a happy family happened in 2009, by the time the couple crossed the turquoise wedding line, having lived together for 18 years. Margarita was noticed in the company of then still idle Andrey Malakhov. With a popular TV presenter, the woman spent many evenings, having visited him even in his homeland in Apatity. Feelings to the new favorite died out, barely having time to flare up, Margarita again returned to her husband. However, the weather in the luxurious house of the oligarch and his wife was adjusted for a short time. Seven years later, the woman learned that in another country her husband hides a mistress and two children.

- I was told that Dmitry has a second family in Ukraine for more than ten years now. He often flew there, he has another business there, "Margarita admits.

Realizing that there is nothing more to save, Margarita Buryak filed for divorce. However, such a "riot" did not appeal to a businessman whose plans did not include the wayward act of the once beloved woman. According to Margarita, having decided to punish his wife, Dmitry struck him with a ruble, stopping financing her charity fund and putting things out with the door.

Margarita Buryak was seen more than once in the company of Andrey Malakhov.

- The next day after the divorce, returning from work, I could not get to not only our house, but also to the territory of the village, - says Margarita Buriak. - I had to call the police. But the arriving employee reported that the house belongs to my ex-husband and I can no longer stay there.

According to lawyer Margarita Buriak, his client was the victim of injustice, because the mansion, located in the elite suburban settlement, was purchased for money from the general family budget.

- In February we filed a lawsuit about the hindrance of Dmitry Arkadyevich Buriak in the residence of his ex-wife in the territory of the land plot acquired in marriage, - says the woman's lawyer. "But until June this business did not move from the dead end. Dmitry himself lives abroad, and ex-wife and children evicted to nowhere. He put up a guard, hired some guest workers who even threatened Margarita. Dmitry filed a counterclaim with demands to deprive the ex-spouse of the right to use the house. The court satisfied his claim. Us - refused. What is a gross violation, since this house is a co-owned property. And, despite the fact that Dmitry is the owner, both spouses have equal rights to him. Unless otherwise provided for by a marriage contract, which my client did not conclude.

August 31 in the Moscow Regional Court will again be a meeting - the woman decided to go to the end and appeal the deprivation of her rights to use the common house in higher instances.

Dmitry and Margarita Buriak for a long time were considered an exemplary couple.

In addition, Margarita filed an application with the Investigative Committee, the Office of the Federal Security Service, the Prosecutor General's Office and the Ministry of Internal Affairs, with  indictments that convict the oligarch of organizing organized crime groups and laundering money through his company Vision International People Group, which produces popular European supplements.

"The amounts that were exported abroad and imported into Russia are of considerable size and of doubtful origin," writes Margarita Buriak in her statement. - My ex-husband heads this criminal grouping, which includes seven more people. They cashed in money through one-day firms. This I learned when I was admitted to manage one of its Russian companies.

Also, according to the statement of Margarita Buriak, the former husband, without notifying the FMS of Russia, received double foreign citizenship - Ukraine and Greece, which is a criminal offense.

"Recently he lived abroad, explaining to me that he had" disagreements "with the Russian authorities and he does not want to be on the territory of the Russian Federation," Margarita continues. - I believed. After all, in the nineties he was a member of the well-known criminal group of the brothers Chernykh. Later served 2.5 years in the colony for attempting to fraud and obtaining a loan for fraudulent documents. But I, however, was trying to convince our whole life together that this was a tragic mistake that he would never repeat.
alexys2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:11:11 AM

Dear Cryptaur Users,

Completion of the token sale is an important stage in the development of our platform. Results of the sale essentially represent the starting conditions related to the actual financial resources and the human capital with which we begin to build our future decentralized macro economy. And we are lucky that these starting conditions turned out to be much better than we planned as per the so called "moderate" scenario.

Initially, we assumed that with all the applicable discounts the volume of tokens to be issued during our ICO would be around 4 to 5 billion CPTs. Thus, taking this estimated volume as 30%, the overall emission of tokens upon the completion of the ICO was to be around 15 billion CPTs.

Exactly this estimate was used as the reference value and was mentioned in some public communications. In particular, this volume of tokens was displayed in relevant industrial calendars (all such calendars require that the total amount of tokens is defined from the start).

However, as we all know, our forecasts have been considerably surpassed and the volume of tokens actually received by our contributors during the ICO reached as much as around 8.3 billion. Naturally, this very figure was taken as 30% while defining the total volume of CPTs to be issued, resulting in around 26.7 billion CPTs.

By now, all the tokens have been successfully minted and the relevant Cryptaur's smart contract has been "sealed". Each user can see the exact overall volume of tokens issued in the Dashboard area of their Cryptaur Wallets.

Therefore, Cryptaur has effected the final emission of CPT tokens in full compliance with the initially announced emission model, whereby the volume of tokens sold during the ICO was to be taken as 30% of the overall volume of tokens to be issued.

Meanwhile, we would like to remind our users that the development of our platform is in full swing now. The Team is actively engaged in developing dApps, launching CPT at an exchange, as well as in performing a big number of other important projects. And you, as users, are also able to make your valuable contribution into the progress of the platform by inviting new and new members into the project.

Wishing you a great day,
Your Cryptaur Team
kid1519

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:38:20 AM

sparkkiller

I guess you work for vision lol this company has cheated people in Vietnam for more than 10 years. There was ton of bad news about them on local newspaper. In general, all MLM group in Vietnam are boycotted by community but some dumb and greedy people still trust them.
I say again, this shit coin never go anywhere but a shit hole. Fuck old bastard Dimitry and his company. I hope you die all.

Are you from Vietnam. I am finding and analysing your comments.
If your comments is true, This is not a good project.

kid1519

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 07:54:42 AM

sparkkiller

>>>
Hi,
1. The number of registered users is: 82,505 (bought CPT) . But we can see all channel in any-language, can not reach the number: 82k
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram Channel
Telegram Chat
YouTube
Instagram
Medium
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:14:28 AM

I can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it's  useful to  people who are having a hard time of choosing other services that has bad quality and not affordable.

Here's an idea. Why don't you visit other ICO threads and echo the same sentiment. Oh wait ...
kid1519

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:23:19 AM

You are newbie, and you use love for ico.
it is not good.
We need analysis via database.
It is not enough to rely on faith alone

I can proudly say that this project will work and it will be successful because it's  useful to  people who are having a hard time of choosing other services that has bad quality and not affordable.

nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

when are we able to withdraw CPT, or is Cryptaur stores our purchased token there?
alexys2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 11:37:08 PM

Dear Cryptaur Users,

We start a series of weekly posts under the title of "Five Hot Questions". Each post will give answers to 5 most popular questions that our User Support Service was receiving during the previous week.

1. When will Cryptaur tokens start trading at an exchange?
As per Cryptaur's Roadmap, CPT should start trading at a crypto exchange in April 2018. At the moment our team is finalizing all the things related to the listing of CPT to meet the deadlines. The exact date of the launch will be announced in a separate communiqué.

2. How can one contact Cryptaur User Support?
There are essentially three ways to contact our User Support:
* If you are a registered user, please log in to your user area and contact User Support with the help of the helpdesk vidget in the lower right part of the screen. This method is by far the most effective one.
* Anyone, including those not yet registered in the project, can contact our User Support by email at the following address: support@cryptaur.com. (http://mailto:support@cryptaur.com/)
* Finally, all visitors of our official web page at www.cryptaur.com can use the helpdesk vidget in the lower right part of the homepage. This method is primarily recommended to those who are not registered with Cryptaur yet.

3. Where do I find information about the Prover project?
All information related to Prover can be found at the official web page of the project at www.prover.io. (http://www.prover.io/) Information at the web page is available in English and Vietnamese. Also, the project provides information at its official chat in English in Telegram at https://t.me/prover_io. (https://t.me/prover_io)

4. What is the future price of CPTs?
Token price depends on offer and demand. At the moment our team is working hard to make sure our future macroeconomic ecosystem has powerful self-development drivers that should ensure stable and growing demand for Cryptaur tokens in the future. Such drivers include the lineup of products and services offered on the platform, as well their quality and price characteristics. Another crucial factor is the expansion of our user community. As most of you know, Cryptaur is determined to eliminate middlemen from all logistic chains and redirect a considerable amount of value circulating across the platform to award users who make things useful to other users and to the ecosystem as a whole. This approach has been widely applied during the token sale campaign and it will be consistently applied in the future.

5. How can I send CPTs from my Cryptaur wallet to another wallet?
To send tokens from your internal Cryptaur Ether Wallet (CEW), please make the following steps:
- Go to Cryptaur Ether Wallet.
- Make sure you have at least 0.0015 ETH in your CEW to pay for the transaction gas. If needed, send some Ether from an external wallet into your CEW.
- From the dropdown menue near the amount field choose CPT, then enter the required amount and the destination wallet address.
- Confirm that you are sending your tokens to a wallet that supports ERC20 standard tokens and is not an exchange wallet.
- Press SEND to get your secret code by email or SMS (depending on the chosen 2FA method).
- Enter the secret cose and press CONFIRM.

Please note that all blockchain transactions are irreversible. A sent transaction cannot be changed or cancelled. Fill out all the fields attentively, particularly the destination address. Besides, if you are willing to send a considerable amount, you might first want to send a small sum to make sure all works well and only then send the main sum.

Wishing you all the best,
Your Cryptaur Team
alexys2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 08:51:23 PM

Cryptouniverse Is Brought to Life

Dear Cryptaur Users,

Those of you who were lucky to visit our recent cryptoconference in Ho Chi Minh City, or at least get acquainted with the event video, already know that the project under the working title "X-Game Cryptouniverse" will be one of the first decentralized applications on our platform. In fact, it will be an "ecosystem in the ecosystem" where the users can create entire virtual worlds, establish the laws of their development, populate them with unique creatures, and most importantly, earn real money for each playing time unit. This development combines all the latest game trends, advanced blockchain technology, and even scientific achievements in the field of genetics.

It can be said for sure that the “X-Game Cryptouniverse” project will draw a huge number of new users, namely "advanced" young people, to Cryptaur. In turn, this will provide additional demand for CPT tokens and will bring additional reputation points to our platform.

The work on the project is in full swing. The project team consists of the best game industry professionals, masters of graphic design, blockchain gurus, and the best developers. The first of many possible worlds is being created now. Development and modeling of the characters, the game environment and various interface elements are being carried out. There is no doubt that the users are going to get a truly unique gaming experience.

Since the conference in Ho Chi Minh City, the project has made significant progress. The developers are expected to present yet another big report about creating the future cryptouniverse at the nearest Cryptaur conference that will be held on April 22 in Hanoi, Vietnam.

With kindest  regards,
Your Cryptaur Team

sieunhangao19

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:55:24 PM

You are doing a great job!
alexys2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 02:47:50 AM

Dear Cryptaur Users!

We are glad to inform you that we have expanded the functionality of the Cryptaur member account and, according to your numerous requests, have launched the multi-currency wallet! Now, in addition to Ether, the built-in wallet Cryptaur Wallet allows you to work with the XEM coin, and also operate with tokens (mosaics) based on NEM blockchain.

So... We keep publishing the "Five Hot Questions" weekly posts. In this issue, you will find the answers to 5 most popular questions addressed to the User Support Service during the previous week.

1. Where can I purchase CPT tokens?
* Currently, the CPT token sale is finished, so you can purchase them directly from the Cryptaur project participants.
* After CPT tokens appear on the crypto-exchange, Cryptaur tokens can be obtained through a purchase and sale transaction on this site.
* In future, CPT tokens will be obtained by participating in the development of the Cryptaur project through a mechanism of incentivizing active users. An example of such an incentive is the CPT tokens accrued on the basis of financial performance of the people you have involved as consumers or service providers.
Attention!
When purchasing CPT tokens, make sure that the purchased Cryptaur tokens belong to the smart contract in the Ethereum blockchain with the address: 0x88d50B466BE55222019D71F9E8fAe17f5f45FCA1. Tokens with a different smart contract address do not belong to the Cryptaur project.

2. How to change the two-factor authentication from an Email address to an SMS-notification in the user’s Dashboard (and vice versa)?
To change the two-factor authentication, the following must be done:
1. Login to Cryptaur Dashboard.
2. Select the "Settings" menu item. The system will send you a four-digit code via the previously chosen authentication method, and you will be able to access your Dashboard settings.
3. Select the "Two-factor authentication settings" menu item.
4. Select the preferred type of the two-factor authentication from the drop-down menu: Email or SMS.
- If you select SMS, enter the country code of your phone number, then enter only the digits of your phone number in the next field (without the country code). Click the "Set" button.
If all actions are performed correctly, you will receive a four-digit code on your phone. Enter it and click the "Confirm" button. If the code fails to be delivered, click the "Cancel" button to save the previously selected type of the two-factor authentication;
- If you select Email, confirm the selected method by clicking the "Set" button.

3. Why are CPT tokens displayed in the Dashboard, while no Cryptaur tokens are available in the account balance of the internal Cryptaur Ether Wallet? What do I have to do to get the tokens?
All the Cryptaur project participants, who have made their contributions before the Silver Spoon stage without the subsequent re-activation of the Dashboard before March 26, 2018, have not received the CPT tokens to their personal Cryptaur Ether Wallet.
To obtain CPT tokens, you need to contact the Support Service from your Dashboard. In your request, please write that you have not received the previously purchased tokens and indicate the Email of the Cryptaur Dashboard. The system collects such applications on a weekly basis, and then a special procedure for distributing tokens among these users with the help of blockchain is carried out. After the process of allocating tokens is completed, the Support Service will inform you by Email or via an online assistant.

Please clarify point #5 of the procedure "Sending tokens from the internal Cryptaur Ether Wallet (CEW) to a wallet with a different address":
Confirm that you agree to transfer funds to a wallet that supports ERC20-compliant tokens and does not belong to an exchange or an exchange office.

4. What does the phrase "a wallet that supports ERC20-compliant tokens" mean?
The Ethereum network is actively developing, and its developers are constantly introducing new functions and standards. One of the innovations was the ERC20 standard, which determines the mechanism and requirements for the operation of cryptographic tokens in the Ethereum ecosystem. The task of creating a formalized standard was to simplify transactions between ETH wallets, smart contracts, and exchanges. So, it is easy for the new ERC20 coin to enter the exchange, since the protocol of its use is fully described and available to the public, and there are no obstacles for exchange listing or exchange transactions with the help of numerous services on the Internet.

5. What does the phrase "a wallet that does not belong to an exchange or an exchange office" mean?
Almost all exchanges, exchange services or providers of the electronic wallet maintenance services limit the list of ERC20-compliant tokens that they support on their user platform. In practice, this means that it is possible to transfer tokens to another wallet address within the Ethereum network, but their further transactions can be completely blocked by the information resource whose services you have relied on. In this case, access to your tokens can only be provided by the service to which you have transferred the tokens. If access to the tokens is not provided, this means that they are lost at least until the technical capability is provided to obtain full access to the wallet using a private key. In this regard, we recommend that you use the Cryptaur Ether Wallet or Myetherwallet, which provide access to CPT tokens.

Wishing you all the best,
Your Cryptaur Team
phonglouis

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:48:09 PM

at a moment noplace, as soon as cpt goes out to market you will be able to buy them on exchange
alexys2004 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 03:06:39 AM

Dear Cryptaur Users,

The Cryptaur conference, which will be held in Hanoi, Vietnam, on April 22, is going to become a record-breaking informative event for our project.

The reports of the main developers, who are responsible for AgeHack, X-Game, Fintech, and Cryptaur Entertainment directions, are expected. It has been confirmed that Dmitry Buriak, the founder of Cryptaur, has already arrived in Hanoi and is going to take part in the conference.

In addition to the Cryptaur team representatives, the event will also feature important guests, who are cooperating with our project. We are primarily talking about the unique athlete, gold Olympic Champion, and long-time NBA player Alexander Volkov.

Beyond any doubt, the support our project draws from such outstanding people gives us great reputational benefits in comparison with other crypto startups. At the same time, it is important to note that the participation of such stars as Alexander Volkov in our project fully corresponds to Cryptaur’s key idea of preventing middlemen from the new economy. Anyone who supports Cryptaur ideologically does this in a totally gratuitous manner.

Of course, the increased interest in our tomorrow's conference is also due to the fact that April is a special month in the declared road map of our project. For instance, the beginning of free exchange trade of the CPT token is an important milestone planned for April.

In this regard, we would like to share a significant news item, which our team got to know yesterday. The tomorrow’s conference is expected to be attended by the person, who is well known not only to informed Cryptaur users, but also to all participants of the global crypto economy. This man is a famous blockchain developer and long-time partner, friend, and legionary of our project, Andrii Zamovsky. In terms of the upcoming conference, the most interesting thing is that Andrii is currently engaged in launching a new crypto project, the decentralized exchange called Orderbook.

Almost all the existing crypto-exchanges function as traditional centralized financial institutions run by a parasite middleman. Moreover, such a centralized format leaves no chance for users in case of bankruptcy of the exchange or termination of its activity due to a court decision, fraud on the part of the owners or other circumstances.

The new decentralized format implemented by the Orderbook project will completely change the rules of the game for exchange trade participants. The exchange will be absolutely independent, and the users will for the first time gain full control over their exchange wallets, totally protected from the will of not only the third parties, but also the second parties.

Bearing this in mind, important statements are expected to be made tomorrow during the conference in Hanoi. They will give substantive answers to the questions that all the Cryptaur investors without exception are interested in. First and foremost, this is the issue of beginning the free sale of CPT tokens.

With best regards,
Your Cryptaur Team
kid1519

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:00:31 AM

Maybe, you said true.
After held in Hanoi, Vietnam, on April 22, we don't have anything news about "what's time for the beginning of free exchange trade of the CPT token is an important milestone planned for April"
Wait and wait and wait.... a long time...

sparkkiller

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: