Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28511 times)
rain_wins

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:18:03 AM

On paper the plan sounds good but I have one question.
You are saying that you want that one of the problem you want to solve is the problem with "frozen security deposits".How exactly you are going to improve this. Are going to store deposits in crypto.or you are going to create some scoring system for renters reputation?
dort

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:23:32 PM

Hello. Will the renter and the lessor conclude a paper contract? I’ve seen only the information about the digital contract, but I'm still interested in the paper version.
fgreg2692june

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:08:52 PM

You write that one of the factors forming the rating will be report on the bankruptcy of a user. But where are you going to take this data, if it isn’t a secret?
superwallet

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:20:44 PM

Hello. It’s very good that you will have a ranking system for both renters and landlords. I’m wondering what factors will affect the rating change to become better or worse? I haven’t found anywhere a description of this.
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 02:21:54 PM

When concluding a lease agreement, the landlord gets access to my data, and I don’t like it very much. And what if he rewrites them and gives it to a third person?
rentberry

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 03:21:52 PM

I’ve read that your security service will involved in each transaction. Can you elaborate on this question? What options will it perform when making transactions between the renter and the landlord?

Rentberry is already using the third-party solutions (like performing the screening for both tenants and landlords, ACH payment technology etc.) to guarantee the multilevel security for all the transactions.

Furthermore, it’s planned to use BERRY tokens to pay for all the services on the platform. All the transactions will be underpinned by blockchain technology for security and efficiency thus the risk of any fraudulent activity will be minimized.

ro777jer

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:24:03 PM

I’ve read information from you that if the renter immediately reports about any damage caused, he can reduce the amount of compensation. And why is it like that? The speed of communication about the damage caused the cost won’t make less the sum needed to restore the property?
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:24:36 AM

Hello. I saw in your white paper information that in early 2018 you plan to introduce the opportunity to pay rent with BERRY coins, to let users to stop to use cash and bank cards. Did I understand correctly that then the options of paying for renting real estate with fiat money will be excluded from the service?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:25:30 AM

I really like the fact that Renberry plans to establish important cooperation so that users could pay even for utility services with coins of the project. I wonder how long after the launch of the platform there will be such an opportunity.
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:27:30 AM

Good afternoon. Can investors expect to receive any bonuses during the ICO?
rocketbit48

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:30:28 AM

Good afternoon. Can investors expect to receive any bonuses during the ICO?
Yes, each investor will be able to receive from 13 to 33% bonus when buying BERRY coins.
spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:16:51 AM

I read the description of the project and I was glad to find out that there will be additional service providers on the platform, with whom it will be possible to contact and make a deal quickly. But I was disappointed because of the fact that they can’t be calculated in BERRY coins. In my opinion, it would be convenient for a renter and save his time for. I hope that someday developers will implement such an option.
termonator61

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:21:27 AM

I read the description of the project and I was glad to find out that there will be additional service providers on the platform, with whom it will be possible to contact and make a deal quickly. But I was disappointed because of the fact that they can’t be calculated in BERRY coins. In my opinion, it would be convenient for a renter and save his time for. I hope that someday developers will implement such an option.

Hello, friend! And why do you think that users won’t be able to pay to third-party service providers with BERRY coins? In fact, the developers focus on it! The coolest thing about this is that any user can order the necessary services using a smartphone and immediately pay for them with tokens. A user doesn’t need to look for anyone, negotiate the amount of payment. All this is solved in advance; everything is as convenient as possible.
rentberry

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:23:14 AM

I'm wondering if you took into account the fact that the terms for renting real estate are different in each country and each person is intend to get a certain result? It seems to me that the service can’t be called effective without this.

Thanks for your comment. We certainly understand that each country has its own ins and outs in terms of rental market and we are going to take it into account when expanding. Next year we are going to start the international expansion with New Zealand, Australia, Canada and other developed countries. We are getting lots of emails from potential users all over the world with words of support and we are sure we’ll meet their expectations.

spacegt

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:25:25 AM

Hello, friend! And why do you think that users won’t be able to pay to third-party service providers with BERRY coins? In fact, the developers focus on it! The coolest thing about this is that any user can order the necessary services using a smartphone and immediately pay for them with tokens. A user doesn’t need to look for anyone, negotiate the amount of payment. All this is solved in advance; everything is as convenient as possible.

Hello. I theory was like this because I didn’t find any information about it on the official website of the project. I want to say that you made me very happy. I just wanted extra services to be quickly ordered via the platform and paid with BERRY coins. I'm just wondering how any, for example, cleaning company will set up reception of crypto-currency as payment.
nextwalker

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:27:45 AM

The idea with smart locks is just wonderful!!! But I immediately had a question, if a renter’s smartphone is stolen, he won’t be able to get home without hindrance. Have developers already worked this point out and how do they want to solve it?
termonator61

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:29:18 AM

Hello. I theory was like this because I didn’t find any information about it on the official website of the project. I want to say that you made me very happy. I just wanted extra services to be quickly ordered via the platform and paid with BERRY coins. I'm just wondering how any, for example, cleaning company will set up reception of crypto-currency as payment.

Unfortunately, there’s no information on this question yet. I think that Rentberry will help to solve the additional service providers' technical problems related to the connection of payment by crypto-currencies. In general, it would be great if Rentberry created themselves small companies that provided various services to users of the service. Then they would be able to reach the minimum cost of services and don’t waste their time connecting these companies to their project and carrying out full control over all actions, assess quality and promptly improving the things that made customer to be discontent.
kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:29:34 AM

In some countries, legal entities themselves rent real estate for their employees who are sent on a business trip. Does anyone know will legal persons be able to work in Rentberry in order to rent real estate for their staff?
deort

Merit: 31

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:31:13 AM

Unfortunately, there’s no information on this question yet. I think that Rentberry will help to solve the additional service providers' technical problems related to the connection of payment by crypto-currencies. In general, it would be great if Rentberry created themselves small companies that provided various services to users of the service. Then they would be able to reach the minimum cost of services and don’t waste their time connecting these companies to their project and carrying out full control over all actions, assess quality and promptly improving the things that made customer to be discontent.

Wow, you have elaborated on all the issues very cool. I hope that developers will listen to you, it would really make the service better. I’ve found this project 30 minutes ago and since you are discussing such a topic, do you know what commission will the platform charge when paying for services from third-party companies?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:34:40 AM

Hello everyone. Does anyone know if there be a restriction on the minimum period of rent of property ob the platform? I often go on a business trips to the US and I would be interested in the option of renting an apartment or a small house for 10-14 days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: