Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:47:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28513 times)
arakx

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:45:39 AM

And what about if a company which possesses many empty houses and flats works on your platform?
Good afternoon. I’ve read that there will be such an opportunity. It seems that legal entities and corporations will have to pay $30 per month; it's something like a subscription fee.
B Rentberry бyдeт чтo-тo пoдoбнoe? Hah, that's very cool. By the way, I saw some companies’ message boards with a lot of ads giving an opportunity to small companies to create their personal pages with promo materials.  Will there be something like this in Rentberry?
Well, that sounds interesting. Moreover, companies will still pay $30 a month, they could be given such an opportunity. Here's what's what I’m interested in: if I'm an individual and I have 4 apartments, will I have to pay any monthly fee?
Well, judging by the information from the white paper, any platform’s user who owns 3 real estate objects and more, whether it is a large company or an individual, will have to pay a $30 fee per month.
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:49:34 AM

And what about if a company which possesses many empty houses and flats works on your platform?
Good afternoon. I’ve read that there will be such an opportunity. It seems that legal entities and corporations will have to pay $30 per month; it's something like a subscription fee.
B Rentberry бyдeт чтo-тo пoдoбнoe? Hah, that's very cool. By the way, I saw some companies’ message boards with a lot of ads giving an opportunity to small companies to create their personal pages with promo materials.  Will there be something like this in Rentberry?
Well, that sounds interesting. Moreover, companies will still pay $30 a month, they could be given such an opportunity. Here's what's what I’m interested in: if I'm an individual and I have 4 apartments, will I have to pay any monthly fee?
Well, judging by the information from the white paper, any platform’s user who owns 3 real estate objects and more, whether it is a large company or an individual, will have to pay a $30 fee per month.
And what about the legal situation related to the cooperation of Rentberry with legal entities? Will there be a contract? If it will, I'd like to take a look at his sample.
rentberry

Activity: 266

Rentberry - Decentralized Home Rental Platform

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 08:15:38 AM

Hello. Will Rentberry platform be able to help to choose an apartment or a house according to my requirements in the required country automatically? And I'm also interested in how long it will take to do this.

Hi Kobzar,
Thanks for your interest! You are able to find the required apartment or house promptly with the help of built-in filters. It would take just a few minutes to do that: first, enter the place you would like to live in, then choose the required parameters using the filter option on the top right corner. You may check it out even now by this link: https://rentberry.com/ Hope you'll enjoy using the platform.

spacegt

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:56:37 AM

Hi everybody! What is the maximum amount of funds a company can earn on the sale of coins?
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:00:13 AM

Hi everybody! What is the maximum amount of funds a company can earn on the sale of coins?

If the company sells all the tokens that were put up for sale, it’ll be able to earn $30 million.
termonator61

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:03:25 AM

I've heard several times already about your unique auction technology, but it isn’t described in detail. Can you describe it more properly?
Cherrywins

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:29:12 AM

It is sad to see that company replies on questions very selectively. I see many unanswered questions (in the beginning of the thread)

If I am from another country and want to rent apt in the USA, I won't have any credit history to check. Will I be an unreliable tenant?

When the deposit is collected by crowdsourcing, it will be still "frozen", but on landlord account?

If tenant and landlord have an argument, who will decide who is right?

Dear Cherrywins,
Thank you for your interest in Rentberry and your remark. As you know we are in the process of preparing to ICO and we are getting hundreds of questions daily in different channels.

Getting back to your questions, our scoring ecosystem based on blockchain technology will allow to create an individual score for each tenant. As the score will be based on data from many sources, the lack of US credit history would still allow you to rent an apartment without a problem.

After the deposit is collected, the Tenant transfers it to the Security Deposit Smart Contract. When the tenant moves out, if there has not been a damage claim by the landlord, the Security Deposit Smart Contract will transfer BERRY tokens that have been deposited back to the tenant and to each contributor deposit.

All the negotiated terms should be specified in the Rental Agreement which is e-signed by both parties via Rentberry website. This Agreement will have a legal value and can be used in case the landlord and the tenant have an argument.

1. Could you tell me the examples of the sources on which my score of reliability would be based?

2. I mean that there are situations where the rental agreement doesn't help because both parties have a different view on the subject they are arguing about. For example, landlord thinks that sofa is damaged, tenants don't agree with him. So, the third party is needed to decide who is right. It can't be done automatically.

hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:46:59 AM

Good day everybody. Tell me please, will the 33% bonus be valid throughout the ICO?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:48:14 AM

Good day everybody. Tell me please, will the 33% bonus be valid throughout the ICO?
Hello. I have a quite old smartphone, so I’d like to know for which version of Android will your app be developed.
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:50:36 AM

I still don’t fully understand, will tenants have to make a deposit on your platform or not?
superwallet

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:42:16 AM

I’ve well understood that two individuals can easily enter into a lease agreement on Rentberry. And if a legal person needs to rent an apartment for his employee which he seds on a business trip, can he do it via Rentberry?
rentberry

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:12:28 PM

It is sad to see that company replies on questions very selectively. I see many unanswered questions (in the beginning of the thread)

If I am from another country and want to rent apt in the USA, I won't have any credit history to check. Will I be an unreliable tenant?

When the deposit is collected by crowdsourcing, it will be still "frozen", but on landlord account?

If tenant and landlord have an argument, who will decide who is right?

Dear Cherrywins,
Thank you for your interest in Rentberry and your remark. As you know we are in the process of preparing to ICO and we are getting hundreds of questions daily in different channels.

Getting back to your questions, our scoring ecosystem based on blockchain technology will allow to create an individual score for each tenant. As the score will be based on data from many sources, the lack of US credit history would still allow you to rent an apartment without a problem.

After the deposit is collected, the Tenant transfers it to the Security Deposit Smart Contract. When the tenant moves out, if there has not been a damage claim by the landlord, the Security Deposit Smart Contract will transfer BERRY tokens that have been deposited back to the tenant and to each contributor deposit.

All the negotiated terms should be specified in the Rental Agreement which is e-signed by both parties via Rentberry website. This Agreement will have a legal value and can be used in case the landlord and the tenant have an argument.

1. Could you tell me the examples of the sources on which my score of reliability would be based?

2. I mean that there are situations where the rental agreement doesn't help because both parties have a different view on the subject they are arguing about. For example, landlord thinks that sofa is damaged, tenants don't agree with him. So, the third party is needed to decide who is right. It can't be done automatically.

Dear Cherrywins,
Thanks for your questions. Our comments are below:

1. The individual score will be based on data from many sources, including information from applications, previous payment performance, history of evictions, bankruptcy records, data and scores from credit bureaus, past due accounts and others.

2. We understand your point. The legal relationship between landlord and tenant are regulated by the applicable law and an agreement e-signed by the parties, but not by the platform itself. In the example you provided, Rentberry won't be able to decide whether that sofa is damaged or not. The dispute should be solved in a legal framework.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:16:48 PM

I still don’t fully understand, will tenants have to make a deposit on your platform or not?

Hello slavonicpl,
Tenant will be required to pay a minimum of 10% of the actual rental security deposit. All the rest can be covered by the community members.

Mops

Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:27:53 PM

Greetings. Tell me please, will it be possible to get a paper version of the contract, which is concluded on-line on a platform by the tenant and the landlord?
thelastofas (OP)

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:28:35 PM

I've heard several times already about your unique auction technology, but it isn’t described in detail. Can you describe it more properly?

I've read very detailed and clear description of auction technology in the Whitepaper: https://cdn.rentberry.com/ico/downloads/Rentberry_Whitepaper_V1_en.pdf

It actually allows tenants to bid and settle payments using BERRY tokens. The purpose of it is to ensure that landlords price their properties efficiently, while potential tenants are afforded a complete understanding of competing offers and given the ability to negotiate rental terms online.

rentberry

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 12:32:42 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2017, 12:47:47 PM by rentberry

Greetings. Tell me please, will it be possible to get a paper version of the contract, which is concluded on-line on a platform by the tenant and the landlord?

Hi Mops,
There is always a possibility to download the contract from the account and print it out when needed. Thanks for your interest!

thelastofas (OP)

Activity: 142

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:45:20 PM

33% bonus will be available for 14 days according to the ICO website.
Bit_fan_talks

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:26:19 PM

Looking forward to bounty program here!
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:57:27 AM

Hey everyone. What about Rentberry soft cap during sale?
nothappend

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:58:32 AM

Good day. Can I buy tokens for 1 ETH or it should be more?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: