Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:07:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28516 times)
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:34:35 PM

I think the last project that tried this rental integrated into the blockchain failed? i have read the ann and the project is good but people are not ready about this kind of platform. it can be a success if you can advertise it to the right crowd.

those failed because they starting new business without experience.  Rentberry  is actually in business from sometime of course only in some area but have platform ready and used today.  With this new platform they can expand globally.

The concept of that other project may have been good. But the success comes down to the team, the implementation and the timing. I think that other project lacked all 3, especially the timing early September with the Jamie Dimon FUD, the Chinese ICO ban and the Bitcoin forks.

I can only speculate which project you are talking about exactly but if it's the one I think it is, I think timing had nothing to do with it's (non)success.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:34:57 PM

I think it’s the good time to develop a decentralized rental platform, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do. Rentberry can become a big platform in the future.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:42:38 PM

I think it’s the good time to develop a decentralized rental platform, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do. Rentberry can become a big platform in the future.

it is the perfect time now for a decentralized rental platform. Wink
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:49:43 PM

I think that the popularity of the project will come next year.
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:07:18 PM

Rentberry has put together a short ICO guide, might be helpful for some people as it answers always recurring questions.

https://rentberry.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Rentberry-ICO-FAQs.pdf

Thanks, was just looking for this kind of information!

saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:11:47 PM

Although not the first one to do this in real estate space. Rentberry has a good track record. I am looking forward to reading up about the business side of things.

Yes, they were existing already even before they adopt the blockchain technology. So I really hope this succeeds. I am seriously thinking  of investing in Rentberry now. But I needed more research, so I'll do just that before jumping right in.

I think the differences between Rentberry and his competitors, is that Rentberry has an already working product

They do not have a working product on the blockchain. They claim that they already have a working business in the field of real estate rental. It is for the development of a working platform for rent that they collect money for the ICO.

Where are the devs?
Devs are preparing for ICO and project advertising.

Wish they atleast assigned someone to answer our queries. Right now, we're speculating and talking to ourselves.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
turkandjaydee

Activity: 1456
Merit: 567

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:20:29 PM

Although not the first one to do this in real estate space. Rentberry has a good track record. I am looking forward to reading up about the business side of things.

Yes, they were existing already even before they adopt the blockchain technology. So I really hope this succeeds. I am seriously thinking  of investing in Rentberry now. But I needed more research, so I'll do just that before jumping right in.

I think the differences between Rentberry and his competitors, is that Rentberry has an already working product

They do not have a working product on the blockchain. They claim that they already have a working business in the field of real estate rental. It is for the development of a working platform for rent that they collect money for the ICO.

Where are the devs?

Wish they atleast assigned someone to answer our queries. Right now, we're speculating and talking to ourselves.
What do you want? they dont have a working product on the blockchain yet, they still in ICO phase.
But they really already have a working platform, just try it by yourself : https://rentberry.com/
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:49:19 PM

Yes, they were existing already even before they adopt the blockchain technology. So I really hope this succeeds. I am seriously thinking  of investing in Rentberry now. But I needed more research, so I'll do just that before jumping right in.

Where are the devs?

What do you want? they dont have a working product on the blockchain yet, they still in ICO phase.
But they really already have a working platform, just try it by yourself : https://rentberry.com/
The platform is already working. They want to expand their business and go to other countries.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:03:24 AM

There are other crypto based projects on real state rental but I think Rentberry has the expertise to move this forward!

Yes there are actually a lot of them, it must mean there is a huge potential in this business and mybe there is space for more than one project to succed

There's plenty of ICOs in each space/category. Theres enough market cap for more than one to succeed but typically the cream rises to the top.
This project is founded in 2015, and now they already have 120k+ users and cover 224k+ properties.
And now this crowdfunding is for the growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.
So i think rentberry deserves to lead this sector.

In 2015? Really? You mean, they started to develop project in 2015 or they had working project in 2015?
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:43:24 AM

Yes, they were existing already even before they adopt the blockchain technology. So I really hope this succeeds. I am seriously thinking  of investing in Rentberry now. But I needed more research, so I'll do just that before jumping right in.

Where are the devs?

Well, what he said, someone of the team to answer questions on ANN. Talking with the community is a big part of this stuff pre-ICO.

dimifi

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:46:07 AM

im getting youtube adds for rentberry now almost all the time Cheesy its starting to become bit annoying tho i know its good for information spread about the project Cheesy

thats great advertising and  help to find more investors Smiley
I dont say its bad Cheesy its just a bit annoying im still deciding if i should invest here and maybe its a sign ?  Huh

Where are the devs?

Well, what he said, someone of the team to answer questions on ANN. Talking with the community is a big part of this stuff pre-ICO.
Yeah i seen some projects fall because of lack in communication with community
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:55:47 AM

In 2015? Really? You mean, they started to develop project in 2015 or they had working project in 2015?

Does it really make a difference? What matters is the current traffic and turnover through their website right now. Because if they were to have upgrade their current platform to a decentralized blockchained platform while having a small userbase, it is going to be a two-front war to get widespread adoption.
KryptoTark

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:32:51 AM

Does it really make a difference? What matters is the current traffic and turnover through their website right now. Because if they were to have upgrade their current platform to a decentralized blockchained platform while having a small userbase, it is going to be a two-front war to get widespread adoption.

Talking of traffic, does anyone know how much traffic goes through their website?And How many apartments get rented thanks to their platform?

cheers!

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:43:28 AM

There are other crypto based projects on real state rental but I think Rentberry has the expertise to move this forward!

Yes there are actually a lot of them, it must mean there is a huge potential in this business and mybe there is space for more than one project to succed

There's plenty of ICOs in each space/category. Theres enough market cap for more than one to succeed but typically the cream rises to the top.
This project is founded in 2015, and now they already have 120k+ users and cover 224k+ properties.
And now this crowdfunding is for the growth of the project, while many others use it to be able to start their project.
So i think rentberry deserves to lead this sector.

The fact they have already a foothold in the market and users, will probably be recognized by the investors. This is not an early start-up project with barely an idea

Yes, and we can be sure that the team knows their business and has a lot of experience in the renting sector.

these days it's necessary if you want to draw investors. gone are the days of good ideas getting millions.

Yes, it is necessary, but still there are a lot of ICOs with people in the teams who have no real experience in their field. Lucky that Rentberry has an experienced team.

do you mean like utrust ico where the team has basically no experience with payments platform  Wink Grin?. Sorry for the off topic but it's just the first example came into my mind

Well, it's on of the ICOs which came to my mind, yes. lol

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:39:18 AM

Talking of traffic, does anyone know how much traffic goes through their website?And How many apartments get rented thanks to their platform?

cheers!

I think this kind of information may be given by the Rentberry itself. It would be indeed very usefull to know before to invest and in particolar how much to invest Smiley
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:48:07 AM

I think that the popularity of the project will come next year.

Yeah, when cryptos become mainstream, all people will want to use a platform that uses the blockchain and cyptocurrencies to do their rentals, for customers and renters alike.
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:18:08 AM

The fact that humans are nomadic beings, and that we need to be able to set up a safe place, the fact is that owners often go through agencies or brokers to manage their rentals, they have to pay Exorbitant fees and losing money on their rentals, and if they want to deal with the administrative terms themselves it takes a lot of time and energy. Renberry is the solution for landlords and tenants
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:25:26 AM

I don't know it does make a difference or not. But I'm tending to choose projects not just started 10 days ago before ico and have some process before.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:27:41 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 01:29:45 PM by BY_ATOM

Rentberry has already a nice platform, it’s very cool to show to investors how things will work and where the project can go. I think the idea is very good,  home rental can be a nice application of decentralization.
you're right the rentberry project has all the qualities to be winning one, a good idea, a good platform and a good example of decentralization of home rental, it will surely be a success...

Well, rentals are still new to the blockchain, until now, this is the only project that is taking this approach, so rentberry may have the advantage of being the first, that is a plus in this competitive new market Cheesy.
You're right. Be the first one is good, no competition, freedom of action, opportunity to experiment without consequences. For investors, this is a gold mine!

viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:52:27 AM

cheers!

I think this kind of information may be given by the Rentberry itself. It would be indeed very usefull to know before to invest and in particolar how much to invest Smiley

They also on the ICO website indicated that they already have 120,000 users and about 224,000 properties for rent.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: