Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 143 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RENTBERRY - DECENTRALIZED HOME RENTAL PLATFORM  (Read 28511 times)
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:45:40 AM

I think it’s the good time to develop a decentralized rental platform, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do.
Rentberry can become a big platform in the future.

it is the perfect time now for a decentralized rental platform. Wink
I think that the popularity of the project will come next year.

The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that Rentberry has all the potential to become a widespread platform. It is planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make rental process a whole lot better.

if they manage to stay on target and the stuff done , then they will need to face up with the competition in this area. hope they succeed.

Yes, that's right, they won't be alone in this segment. But they have the advantage of an already running platform with a lot of customers so they don't need to build up everything from scratch.

There are mot many competitors if we speak about rental market + crypto. The auctions based one Relest didn't do well as far as I remember

True but its still early. Relest was just a few months ago. It takes awhile for some cryptocurrencies to get off the ground.
Competition will stimulate faster progress, so I think that it can plus in this situation. This project will be valuable in the crypto market soon.
If they publish a working product it's highly likely that the could take the lead in the rental business.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:46:19 AM

Rentberry has put together a short ICO guide, might be helpful for some people as it answers always recurring questions.

https://rentberry.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Rentberry-ICO-FAQs.pdf

Good info document. Might be good to put this in the ANN so people will find this faster.
the faqs of the project on their blog,all people should read them,maybe team must pinned up faqs on first page of this thread, they should put a real-time counter of tokens sold on their site
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:46:26 AM

I think it’s the good time to develop a decentralized rental platform, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do. Rentberry can become a big platform in the future.

The farther they will go into the blockchain and project development, the more people will be attracted. I believe that Rentberry has all the potential to become a widespread platform. It is planning to offer a lot of unconventional and very convenient services that is supposed to make rental process a whole lot better.

if they manage to stay on target and the stuff done , then they will need to face up with the competition in this area. hope they succeed.

Yes, that's right, they won't be alone in this segment. But they have the advantage of an already running platform with a lot of customers so they don't need to build up everything from scratch.

There are mot many competitors if we speak about rental market + crypto. The auctions based one Relest didn't do well as far as I remember

True but its still early. Relest was just a few months ago. It takes awhile for some cryptocurrencies to get off the ground.

I don't think it is fair to compare relest and rentberry.

Relest was only making auctions for renters. Rentberyy is offering so many more. Also, it is all about execution, if there is two identical project one can get 0 the other can get millions.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:51:43 AM

I think it’s the good time to develop a decentralized rental platform, it will take some time to expand, so start now is the right thing to do. Rentberry can become a big platform in the future.

That's the ICO I had in mind when I heard of Rentberry for the first time. I really hope Rentberry can raise more funds. The ICO of Relest isn't really successful at all.

Imo, Rentberry's ICO will be far more successful as compared to previously related projects in real state rental, keeping in mind that they already have an existing userbase in their platform.

I agree that there are all the good reason to consider this project for an investment. Time will tell if will be the most successful
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:56:23 AM

I found short but informative Rentberry review, you can also watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noxa5qQzU_w
MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:57:42 AM

Thanks for sharing the video with us. New input with other opinions about the project is always appreciated.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:59:13 AM

Although not the first one to do this in real estate space. Rentberry has a good track record. I am looking forward to reading up about the business side of things.

Yes, they were existing already even before they adopt the blockchain technology. So I really hope this succeeds. I am seriously thinking  of investing in Rentberry now. But I needed more research, so I'll do just that before jumping right in.

I think the differences between Rentberry and his competitors, is that Rentberry has an already working product

They do not have a working product on the blockchain. They claim that they already have a working business in the field of real estate rental. It is for the development of a working platform for rent that they collect money for the ICO.

Where are the devs?
Devs are preparing for ICO and project advertising.

Wish they atleast assigned someone to answer our queries. Right now, we're speculating and talking to ourselves.
What do you want? they dont have a working product on the blockchain yet, they still in ICO phase.
But they really already have a working platform, just try it by yourself : https://rentberry.com/
The platform is already working. They want to expand their business and go to other countries.

I doubt that they will be able to expand their business beyond USA in the coming years. Although this is a big market for rent.
In the USA a Very large percentage of rental housing! Therefore, it is a very good platform to start a business! I think the team made the right choice!

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:59:17 AM

RentBerry's soft cap is $3 million and its hard cap is $30 million. There is quite an amount of wiggle room in there. Considering most of the budget goes to IT Development, 30% to be precise, how does the development scale with the amount of money raised?
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:01:26 PM

If I recall correctly Relest post poned their ICO because no one was joining it (they didn't even had a platform, it's not comparable to Rentberry at all)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:14:05 PM

RentBerry's soft cap is $3 million and its hard cap is $30 million. There is quite an amount of wiggle room in there. Considering most of the budget goes to IT Development, 30% to be precise, how does the development scale with the amount of money raised?

i think it will mostly depend on how much the can raise during the fundraising ico sale. they will scale it probably down, if they dont hit the hard cap.
viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 915

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:14:58 PM

A good video, although there is nothing new here that can not be read on the site. And what about Naga, I do not quite understand.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:16:09 PM

If I recall correctly Relest post poned their ICO because no one was joining it (they didn't even had a platform, it's not comparable to Rentberry at all)

I don't know much about Relest but there might be also other conventional renting platforms out there that already are planning to 'upgrade' their technology and become Rentberrys competitor.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:16:48 PM

I think the soft cap will be hited easily, people seems to enjoy the project and the Rentberry start to have a nice visibility. 3 million $ can be reached fast !
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:18:27 PM

i think it will mostly depend on how much the can raise during the fundraising ico sale. they will scale it probably down, if they dont hit the hard cap.

I sometimes wonder in what way development will be scaled down in such a case. I mean, they can't let important features go over board in the end.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:19:22 PM

I think the soft cap will be hited easily, people seems to enjoy the project and the Rentberry start to have a nice visibility. 3 million $ can be reached fast !

well, rental real estates on a blockchain are at the moment on an uptrend. take a look at relest, atlant and so on. i think that they will hit 10million pretty easily.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:19:51 PM

In 2015? Really? You mean, they started to develop project in 2015 or they had working project in 2015?

Does it really make a difference? What matters is the current traffic and turnover through their website right now. Because if they were to have upgrade their current platform to a decentralized blockchained platform while having a small userbase, it is going to be a two-front war to get widespread adoption.

I don't know it does make a difference or not. But I'm tending to choose projects not just started 10 days ago before ico and have some process before.

What I am saying is you should primarily look at a company's current performance and try to estimate its future performance. If you go by age alone, then Netscape or Internet Explorer would be better and more popular internet browsers than Firefox and Chrome.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:21:32 PM

If we talk about hard cap, I think for this project it's quite possible to achieve this - maybe large investors will want to invest for long term, and they will get in the end good profit.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:28:19 PM

If we talk about hard cap, I think for this project it's quite possible to achieve this - maybe large investors will want to invest for long term, and they will get in the end good profit.

it will probably scale more towards IT development the lower the amount raised is. makes sense that way.

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:44:53 PM

it will probably scale more towards IT development the lower the amount raised is. makes sense that way.
$30 million is a huge amount but at the same time this market move a lot of money so if they promote it well I think they can get it.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:53:04 PM

$30 million is a huge amount but at the same time this market move a lot of money so if they promote it well I think they can get it.

Yeah, but in the end they don't need the full amount of money. So I think a good amount between 3m and 30m is possible, the hard cap must not be in the end.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 143 »
  Print  

Jump to: