Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:22:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are unhappy?  (Read 6033 times)
THErapist

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:16:48 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2017, 05:31:27 AM by THErapist

There are too much problems  in people's lives and people cant think clearly and they only think future  because of they cant focus now and their brain is  too bussy in this century more than before  so we cant listen birds sound and we cant feeling  clean weather and  it is really bad and sometime i ask myself " i am alive or not!"

In my opinion, people become unhappy because they are not contented and satisfied of what they have in their life. Sometimes, some people are unhappy because they get so envious for the success of others.
anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:17:59 AM

the reason why there are unhappy person is because they are not contented with what they have

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
bitcoiners25

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:42:45 AM

I think this is because they dont have the ability to be contended for what they have.
hunsook

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:22:45 AM

There are many reasons why people are unhappy, if I were I would not be happy when I ran out of money
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:27:27 AM

Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?

I think people are just unhappy because they feel that they have not yet achieved what they feel that they need to achieve in life. Also, the fact that people have no contentment in this life makes a cycle of continuous unhappiness, whereby people often look at what they don't have rather than thinking of what they already have.
beardman16

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:33:32 AM

There are a lot of reasons why people are unhappy. One of the reason is that people are unhappy because they are not satisfied or contented on what they have. Or maybe they did not yet reach there goals but for me be contented on what you have as long as you have your family on your side.
Inocean

Activity: 35

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:46:06 AM

I was thinking a lot about it, but haven't found an answer...Probably people are unhappy because they thinking too much Smiley)
leshidogv2

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:03:50 AM

I think people are unhappy because they are still living on their pasts. They loses their hope and still regretting the things they do on their past.
ohhghad

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:06:57 AM

I think people are unhappy because they are not contented on what they have right know. People tend to think of the negative sides rather than thinking positively.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:13:46 AM

there are several reasons unhappy lot of dont know how to enjoy their life they always expect more than things what they have now that is the main reason for people are unhappy lot of people dreaming about what they havent. and also some bad feelings cause to the people unhappy
Because they are not satisfied of what they have. They are unhappy because they want something others have but not available for them. There is jealousy and hatred in their hearts that causes them to feel unhappy

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
aroweyen

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:24:40 AM

Happiness is something which comes from inside. So people who are unhappy because they are stressful and sad from inside.

They are unhappy when they perceive a distance between their standards for the world and the realities they encounter.

They compare their self to what society expects for a person of their type or circumstance. Sometimes, that comparison is made to what other people and more precisely, what other people like us have.
ehab.co

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 12:29:13 PM

There are a multitude of reasons people are unhappy and the majority of them are systemic, meaning the system that we live in is the cause, or primary driver in this unhappiness. These are the 3 big issues with our system and the reasons they cause unhappiness.
1. The world of work & money -
Within a capitalist economy everyone is expected to compete to earn money to pay for their lives. Unless you are born with wealthy family you really have no other choice in the matter. There are only a limited number of exciting jobs and a vast array of dull monotounous jobs. But people need a job to live and so they sell their labour for cash even if it makes them miserable. In fact I think in the US/UK/Europe 75% of people (around that) are unsatisfied with their work.... A lot of what people do simply doesn't matter and that can make you feel pretty bad. In combination with this is the stress that occurs when you don't earn very much money, you constantly have to think about bills and rent and food. In terms of mental and physical health implications this is huge. Poorer people generally die earlier and have higher levels of stress.

2. Consumerism
Our current system is perpetuated by continual growth. To fuel this everyone needs to keep consuming more and more stuff. Adverts everywhere constantly make us feel inadequate (basically bullying you) and make us think we can achieve happiness/status/sex through buying a new product. This exploits our really primitive need for social gratification and so you feel happy for a few days after getting a new phone (or whatever) but then you very quickly sink back down to your usual level of satisfaction. It is proven that having new experiences and forging strong relationships with people is what makes you happier, but that doesn't sell shoes so the system continues to distract us with shiny new crap for us to buy.

3. Isolation of cities
Cities are primarily built and developed by private developers. They want to make as much money as possible so they pack as many homes into small spaces as possible and don't give any space to places where people can meet and a community can form. This means everyone just rushes from work to home and never meets new people. People in cities feel really isolated and lonely, even thought they are surrounded by people! We can't just leaeve the design of the places we live up to people who don't care about us...

Our happiness is in our hands and I believe the decentralization opportunities offered by crypto and the applications being built with it can help us take back control!
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:38:08 PM

As to what I observe, most people depends their happiness on the outcome of something. Like finances, relationship, goal that been met, etc. So if something is wrong about any of this, people are unhappy. For me, happiness is state of mind that you just have to decide on a daily basis. It's like deciding to smile, you just need to smile. Happiness is also a decision, you just have to be happy.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
Manakonda

Activity: 38

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:45:10 PM

Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?
Happiness is a hard work. The first step is to find people, who help to you. There are so few good people in the world.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:50:01 PM

life is as difficult as it is easy. happiness may increase or decrease in the direction of elections we make in life. it is easier to be happy for the simple living. loneliness can also be included among these choices. people can be happy when they are alone.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:14:42 PM

people are unhappy because they are not contented o what they have. if your contented on what u have lile money relationships family you will be happy with them.

saniales

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:02:49 PM

People are unhappy because they seek continuously to improve themselves and are never satisfied IMHO.

stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:57:11 PM

People are unhappy because they don't want to be contented in what they have. They always wanted for more.
equoboy

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:41:14 PM

People are unhappy because they are not satisfied what they have eventhough they have almost everything.
_SENA_

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:00:47 AM

There are many reason why people are unhappy maybe because of poverty and other financial problem and also they are unhappy because they've feel no one can deserve them, no one can showed them that they are a important people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: