Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:58:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are unhappy?  (Read 6033 times)
AckbarAdmiral

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:37:59 AM

Happiness is not limited to physical possessions pr physical things. Happiness can come from your perception of what it is  it could be your loved ones it could be your attitude towards life being able to feel content on what you have.
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:51:05 AM

Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?

Cause as much as media likes to tell you that money is everything money is literally nothing in life. Sure you need it to survive but past that you don't need it for much. Good people is what makes us happy and there are not a lot of good people in this life that is why many people struggle for happiness I believe.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:19:20 AM

I'm an unhappy person and the reason I feel this because of all my dreams that are shattered and I did not experience a teenager life like anyone does. I just stay at home and alone.
pureheart

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:53:20 PM

Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?
Because of being not contented of what they have. Being rich doesn't mean happiness, and being poor doesn't mean loneliness. Happiness is a choice. No matter what you have right now choose to be happy and enjoy life.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

we are unhappy because there is always missing in every possession we have, so if you cherish what you have and forget the things you have miss, i will sure that there is no unhappiness that will come to you mind.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:06:48 PM

Happiness is subjective, people can be happy in different ways depending on their mind setting. Some people are happy just by being rich, being able to buy the things they want or need, being with the people they love, family, friends. People can be happy by just having enough to live each day. Happiness can come in many ways.
AyaYotoko

Activity: 183

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:12:21 PM

Main reason is ego of course. It is the chief culprit in human unhappiness. Yet, most people live and die with this inner monster running their lives. There is the illusory image of our self, the karmic collection of all our life experiences which causes unhappiness.

Since the ego is this little monster inside everyone and is the cause not only for personal unhappiness, but virtually all the relationship problems and social evils of our time.

realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:30:46 PM

Apart from sickness and some spiritual problem some that make some people unhappy, most people want to be like others.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Anthonyr475

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:41:04 PM

I think most people are unhappy due to losing people they love or health problems. I was on top of the world a year ago. Good job prospects, I was working out 5 times a week, I was looking awesome and had a great girlfriend. But, due to getting lymes disease and having to suffer multiple health issues for months. My world spiralled down. Although, I am getting better now. I can see why people would feel depressed at some points in their life. Not having a job or living with parents are other areas that would make people depressed.
greenpath

Activity: 178

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:43:39 PM

People are unhappy because of incontintment and unsatisfied wants and desires that drive to get more and more. And maybe due to unappreciated.
zeref22

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:53:01 PM

cause they feel that there's something still left to do or unsatisfied the way they're live right now. or maybe there's a person broke they're heart
locsta123

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:07:46 PM

I think it is the conditioning of the mind everyone suffers. The idea that we have to be something important in the world. But we wouldn't know what happiness was, if we didn't experience unhappiness sometimes. We always need a balance.
Natkist

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:08:13 PM

They are unhappy because they feel they don't have enough.... Without knowing they ought to be thankful
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:16:51 PM

I think people are unhappy because they are not satisfied with their lives. They feel they wanted to do things they can't/hasn't done yet. They are not contented with their lives and that there is something missing to complete them and to make them happy.

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:52:01 PM

Because of the lack of love, money, self-confidence and other similar factors. But everything is curable))

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:13:07 PM

alibaba2756

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:03:02 AM

God gave blessings to us even in the simplest way. Sometimes, we are not aware that we're blessed.

But,most of us, are still unhappy because people don't have the SENSE OF CONTENTMENT and they are not FEELING GRATEFUL.

They are asking for more.. Longing for more.. Sometimes, they want things that other people have which they don't have.

As a result, if they don't have the things that they "wants", instead of pursuing their needs, they are feeling not happy at all. Worst, they can have ANXIETY. Thinking more... Worrying more and more..

We should PRAY. Be GRATEFUL of what we have and pursue our needs in a HUMBLE WAY. We can have what we want but still within our means. In this way, loneliness will not strike us or bring us down.
wowbit123

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:09:13 AM

What would be the source of the true happiness that we're longing to have? The world? Job? Family ? Money? Good background? Are they worth enough bases to be truly happy  ?
Yes. You can bre happy if you have your family beside you
Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:37:39 PM

People become worried of being unhappy when they did not get what they are suppose to achieve  this makes people feel bad all the time ..Such unhappy people are to see a counselor si that they can feel better
mgwm

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

Because they are not contented in their lives and many insecurities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: