Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:59:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are unhappy?  (Read 6033 times)
Jas18

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:53:29 AM

Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?
People are unhappy beause they might have found yet the true meaning of happiness they might have regrets in their life still..they are not content of things they have..failures and desperation makes them unhappy

People are unhappy because they are affraid to collaborate  with a person or might dont have enough strenght to face challenges, failures  in life makes he/she unhappy.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:55:00 AM

i think people unhappy because they dont know how to be contended and satisfy what  they have

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
300pips

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:53:13 AM

Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?

I feel so unhappy when my life not goes well as I wanted it to be. 

Google (http://www.google.com)
vanlaya

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:00:20 AM

bởi cuộc sống có nhiều mặt cũng như không hoàn hảo hoàn toàn. có khi bạn giàu có nhưng lại cô đơn hoặc bạn được yêu thương nhưng lại nghèo khó. mà con người vốn tham lam và mê muội nên chẳng có mấy người có tâm thoải mái vui vẻ
ifcan

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:59:12 AM

How can we remain constantly happy when there are always some problems at work or in the family?!
At least there is work and family - isn't it happiness?

We can be unhappy even without problems at work and so on. Problems are in our mind. Or probably in our physiology, hormonal axis.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:14:27 PM

i think people unhappy because they dont know how to be contended and satisfy what  they have
They live, work or associate with the wrong person / the wrong people.
Speed1987

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:21:08 PM

Happiness, is defined differently by everybody and when some, assume they should become happy, they do not.

People often assume if they are rich they will become happy and spend all their efforts, trying to achieve that goal, whilst enduring great hardship, participating in things they don't enjoy.

Although sometimes we have to understand that to be even mildly happy, is an achievement, our problem is we want to be happy all the time. Human nature, our nature, is not to be happy at all times. You may only achieve a few periods in life when you feel happy, as the mind adapts to your new found reality, you will experience that emptiness again. That's just our biological makeup unfortunately.

Happiness is temporary, it doesn't last forever, its has so many precipitating factors and is never perpetual... If you achieve some of your goals in life you will experience great natural happiness for a small moment.

If you asking while you feel sad all the time, this may also be to do with your surroundings, if your around ass holes expect it. Many western countries have mass wealth distribution problems, the Baby Boomers hold all the wealth. The housing stock etc, have manipulated to their own ends and therefore you as a Millennial will pay the price for their greed. For example after the war, Baby boomers in the Uk started to take women's wages into account for buying houses, yea i'm all equality however really it just made them more expensive for their children. what we need is some sort of system where people just cant horde tons of wealth. Why does Amazon need so many Billions? Amazon is like a cancer of the world undercutting every small business while paying little tax while taking on no risk.....? These companies cannot carry on otherwise we will walk down the street and see nothing. This is globalisation.

If the UK if you tried opened a small eCommerce businesses, you would have to pay tax, so the playing field is far from level, you would have to do something pretty revolutionary to even get a look in while breaking several laws.

So i guess people are also sad, as they know there life is somewhat, or almost entirely controlled.

However then there the other perspective, you could find ways to enter into different markets and then even stoke up demand yourself.
CGShiba

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:39:47 PM

There are THOUSANDS of reasons why a person can be unhappy, it maybe that certain person didn't fulfill it's most "desire" achievement/dreams or maybe that person is unhappy because he/she lost the love of his/her life. Like I said there are THOUSANDS of reasons why a person can be unhappy.
JCSHALOM

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:41:14 PM

people are unhappy because they don't know how to appreciate things especially simple and small things life that could really make their lives happy.
Venus inova

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:36:29 PM

Sometimes they themselves cause them unhappiness, and they themselves get closer to their problems, sometimes they are happy but never satisfied with what they have that causes them to never be happy ...
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:46:36 PM

Sometimes they themselves cause them unhappiness, and they themselves get closer to their problems, sometimes they are happy but never satisfied with what they have that causes them to never be happy ...

Yes and there are many reason why we are unhappy.  One of that is we are uncontented to what we have.  We are not that grateful for small things we have.  We compared ourselves to other who have more.  We look at them and wished that it is us.  We do not love ourselves that much.
longskie0327

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:38:52 PM

People are unhappy for many reason, some are unhappy because they choose to dwell in their problem, and on what they experience, some are un happy becuase of their poverty their life is full of hardship and miseries some are unhappy becuase of their physical condition either they have terminal sickness still some are unhappy becuase of lack of satisfaction.
awuku solomon

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:07:29 PM

yes most people are not happy although they may have the all the riches they need in life and this may be contributed to some of the reasons below
1. some people may be yearning for a womb to conceive but they may not have
2. People may have all the riches they need in life but may not be happy because their source of wealth may come from the devil and it may comes along with attached conditions which would have to be fulfiled or they may  use dubious means in acquiring their wealth
3. people may be battling with health issues aside all their riches and that will lead them not to be happy if life
supunrandika

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

There are lot of thing getting unhappy...! Money,love,poor, Sad those are some topics getting unhappy. So we have to face lots of unhappy matters. Life just a river so we take so many risk we have to do win the game then unhappy automatically became happy...! Live simple....! Wink
whatssss

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:56:01 PM

I think someone is so unhappy because Your default belief is that life is hard, You believe most people can not be trusted, You concentrate on what's wrong in this world versus what's right, You compare yourself to others and harbor jealousy, You strive to control your life, You strive to control your life, You fill your conversations with gossip and complaints
Shingaling

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:30:36 PM

People are unhappy because may be they have a hard life.Others dont have food and shelter and others are suffering from serious illnesses.
danpaz

Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:24:37 PM

I experiencing depression till now despite the fact that i read books to study how to deal with it, i choose to be happy and end up miserable because i know to my self i am just pretending, so i use social detox which is good because i feel natural to be in the group and talk now to my family, i feel unhappy but not extreme compare last years of agony because of depression.
ongta

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Sky has no limit

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:24:30 AM

Unhappy  bcause of many commitment in life.Family, working time, friends and own personality life.And maybe have sick or a big money loan need to pay it could be reason to make unhappiness.
Nkan25

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 01:29:09 AM

This leads to a philosophical and ethical question, What is the good life? If it's for pure pleasure then you're a hedonist. If you want the greater good for all, then you are a Utilitarian. Do you believe that the answer to life is to find meaning beyond what is present then you are Platonic. If you believe that you know the reason for your purpose in life and work towards that through work then you are all about Aristotle.

In my opinion, there is a perfect balance between all of these. I think if you balance social, material, physical, emotional, spiritual, and family life then you'll be happy. The reason for unhappiness is they don't know why they get up everyday to do what their doing.
BTCerm

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:27:05 AM

Most people are unhappy then because they cannot experience completion.  Always there are new and higher standards to meet.  Inevitably, there is unfinished business.  Everyone is urged to move forward, but no one knows if they have already reached their destination or if that end-point is years ahead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: