Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:57:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why people are unhappy?  (Read 6033 times)
Radheshyam boss

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:41:30 AM

Jealousy is the main problem that's why people are unhappy. And many more reason like when you can't achieve your goal u are unhappy, when u failed in something u r unhappy. When u can't get what u want then u r unhappy.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:42:32 AM

People are unhappy because they keep on reaching the things that they cant,simply  they are not contented of they have.
conneyXXX01

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:55:56 AM

I think because their need are not supplied, people are only happy when they're fulfilled.
Kariste

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:05:15 AM

There are so many ways to be happy but I think other people doesn't know the true meaning of HAPPINES. Maybe they are not contented on what they have. 1st thing is being materialistic , second is those people who lacks attention and third are those  who are being rejected by their own family.So i think those are the factors that why people are unhappy.
magnum357

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:35:32 AM

I think there is many reason that people un happy because there partners or maybe less of food and maybe money and maybe there enviroment without work defferents reason people unhappy.
ibrar.noman

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:03:10 AM

Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?
people are unhappy bcz of high expectations in life. they don't satisfy on what they have.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:26:45 AM

People are unhappy because they are not satisfied with their life. We always seek for a better life in result for searching who and what will fill in our life.
Happiness is a matter of satisfaction, if you are bored of anything, you will always look for a change.

GentelMe

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:11:11 AM

The main reason was very simple, in my mind I used to look for a reason to be happy and also I used to associate happiness with everything I wanted, like money, health, popularity etc. which is probably what most of the people do and I wasn’t seeing anything wrong in doing that. I thought it was the way to reach my happiness. Undecided
jmyoung01

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 04:17:18 PM

People are unhappy because they are not satisfied on what they have. They are still looking for other things that they think will make them happy but not. Little things that are already in front of them arr not appreciated well in fact these are really the things that can make their happiness.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

People are unhappy because they have very high expectations which in most cases cannot be satisfied. Of course, it's a human nature always to want more, but living consciously and taking control over the desires can make happiness closer.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

People often didn't reciving everything they want and blaming others in theirs own faults at my opinion people are greedy and selfish that's why unhappy.

RomanceThe

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:00:44 PM

Did you ever thought why many people are not happy even they have many possessions in life?  Did you ever thought the reason behind those agonies even if they tried to be happy but it wont last that long?  Physically,  they showed to the whole world that they are strong,  they enjoy their lives to the fullest.  But at end of the day,  loneliness attacks.  Did you ever thought why people are unhappy?
Because no one taught us how to be happy and many people feel victimized on a moment to moment basis.
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:07:05 PM

I think the reason why their are some people who suffer loneliness.even if they have their successful  profession. They are lacking something in their lifes. Example that couple is very rich they have everything the house the cars,money.and etc. But they don't have their own kids.so thats their reason why they are lonely.
Rena5

Activity: 145
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:26:15 PM

People are happy or unhappy depends on their acceptance of the things happening in life.
We attract people tru our moods and attitudes.Every human being has her or his unforgetable memories may it be bad or good.Unhappy person tends to dwell negatively on those memories which leads to depresssion or problematic.Cannot move on in the past.

We have to remember that we live on earth for a certain period of time.Everyone will pass away, why not live for the best of it,focus for what is worthy in your life.Enjoy family bonding,eating out with friends and so forth.Forget and forgive those who hurt you .Life is too short to waste.Have a happy heart. Smiley Smiley

●                   ►                   ●      B I T C O I N   V I D E O   C A S I N O      ●                   ◄                   ●
Slots    Video Poker    Blackjack     ──  Classic fun for serious players  ──     Craps    Roulette    Keno    Dice
////////////////////////   PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT   ///   PROVABLY FAIR   ///     REFERRAL PROGRAM     ////////////////////////
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:27:26 PM

Because people are always finding satisfactions,  if people are not satisfy to what they have they can not find happiness. People always run on thier mind a thoughts or a questions "why am i not happy? " how to be happy? " where can i found happiness? " . Actually, it is about ourself.  If we (people)  are not contented on what we have in this life, we can not found happiness.

Angelic T

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:44:50 PM

People are unhappy because they are not grateful for what they have. We are all chasing the wind. We all get to the stage which we dreamed to be only to find out there is no satisfaction there. All that we thought we could do to finally be free turns out to be mirage so we keep going on and on and on till we finally hit a wall..that's where we realize we actually focused so much time trying to get a level where we could enjoy life only to realize we have gone past it. And when you finally make it, there's nobody to celebrate with or it's no longer worth it and we spend the rest of lives feeling miserable about all the moments we could not savor when we were trying to be that somebody we thought we could be
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:53:29 PM

People are unhappy because they are nit contented of what they have in life.Maybe some are unhappy of the cituation  of their way of living because they are poor and lack of needs in life.
JP1988

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:42:57 AM

people are unhappy because some reasons they face in there life..they not happy for what they are happening in there life.
kasundul

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:38:06 PM

Most of the time we unhappy when we could not find the thing that we want.i like lot of things but i could not grab it or possible to find it.most of the people unhappy when things happen they not like that time also people fall in unhappy mode.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

Some people are unhappy because they can't appreciate every little things that they have. Sometimes, they are to much emotional to face their daily lives. Also, being lonely and hopeless for the future also causes too much sadness. I think, for us to be happy, we must always look at the brighter side of life and we must always think of happy thoughts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: