Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:15:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 125 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what to do if bitcoin decreases?  (Read 10568 times)
jassanpary

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:07:10 AM

If Bitcoin is down, it is best to buy as many Bitcoins as I am sure Bitcoin prices are on the upward trend and this will make Bitcoin more valuable. If we see a decrease in Bitcoin, buy as much as possible
Bitcoin price may decrease but it will not collapse so no need to panic when the price goes down and that will be the best time to buy the bitcoin, so that in future can make money from it when the price increases, bitcoin is always safer to invest.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1043

HODL

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:16:41 AM

If you are on time to move your BTC to USD just before the correction you are a very lucky man)) But if you miss that moment just HODL. Try to distract yourself by something pleasant like a vacation or something like this.

maria1156

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:39:32 AM

If bitcoin does decrease I guess the best idea is to hold it because the value is likely to grow again after some while
Aryanto28

Activity: 211
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:55:51 AM

now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
nothing is impossible in the crypto market if bitcoin prices go down and investors already know the risks but investors may have other ways to respond to the bitcoin decrease. Because they know the decline in bitcoin prices will definitely increase again. then they do not need to panic about this. If the decline of bitcoin is still a lot of reliable quality altcoin in this crypto business market.
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:00:33 AM

I am still going to hold my bitcoin until its value will grow again. Or if it has no chance to go up it is better to release it for you to not lose your money

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:08:07 AM

now a lot of investors are investing in bitcoin, therefore bitcoin has increased very rapidly, if bitcoin decreased what should be done?, whether the investors will lose? Roll Eyes
Well if bitcoin value decrease i will keep holding it because there's no need to panic and i believe the value will rise even more with more demand coming in. You can also stay in usdt or you can convert it to fiat first if you know there will be dip.

coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:40:44 AM

If bitcoin price decrease we should invest on it because it has a high chance of its value to pump. So we better buy it at lowprice and sell it at a high price to get a high profit from it.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:46:31 AM

If bitcoin price decrease we should invest on it because it has a high chance of its value to pump. So we better buy it at lowprice and sell it at a high price to get a high profit from it.

You are right there coinstalker23 If bitcoin values dump we should hold our remaining bitcoin and wait for the rise of its value then sell it. Investor doesn't lose a thing because they all just have to do is think carefully and don't panic sell their bitcoin.
Kolokoy

Activity: 196
Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:49:34 AM

Like everyone will do, if Bitcoin decreases then it's about time to buy Bitcoin and watch them grow. Only if there's no way to crackdown the whole Blockchain system because the only fear that people are concerned is the security and the integrity of the blockchain core servers.

Kolokoy

Merit: 50

OMNI TOKEN PLATFORM FOR PAYMENTS

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:51:51 AM

But for me in my personal view, if Bitcoin decreases I cannot invest also because never in the entire history that it goes to the ground or it decreased almost half from the peak. That's why only few people could invest more than I do.

adiksau0414

Activity: 462

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:54:20 AM

It still depends in how much bitcoin will decrease. I have the feeling that if that happens, panic buying would start. I would still study its movement in the market, that might  possible go dip big time. I am hoping that this time would happen ( everyone is waiting for this to happen). People nowadays got their all trust and belief in the success and increase in bitcoin. They would buy even little by little amountbof bitcoin knowing that they can benefit them in the future ( possible double or triple their earnings). So the possibility of decreasing its value would means opportunity for all of us. Then go mooning again after all the buying.

Bachelorrd

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:26:13 PM

A big sudden decrease in bitcoins price will surely put many users in panic and that could ruin the bitcoins stability in the market.

Fighting against Inequality!
Nagrogflaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:30:48 PM

many will go bankrupt if bitcoin prices go down drastically and will surely be highly undesirable

cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:34:12 PM

move your money from bitcoin to altcoins or USDT, so you can increase your bitcoin amount

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
KwizatzHaderach

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:35:52 PM

Wait for it to bottom out then buy more bitcoins.

Another way is to invest it on stable altcoins (LTC as ex.) then buyback when it hits bottom.

Gringoblin67

Activity: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:37:23 PM

Never buy Bitcoin or anything as its price decreases. Only buy at the start of an up-move if a prominent support level is established.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:25:11 PM

For me I will make myself be in control, wait the next news, and while waiting observe the situation. It is very hard to make an instant decision to sell bitcoin because it  does not mean that if bitcoin will decrease that will be the moment of its ultimate downfall. We all knew what was happen bitcoin when it was banned in China. But still bitcoin regained its supremacy so bitcoin already prove its own in the road of success in the drought situation by easily got up once again.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
cryptogiirl

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:59:12 PM

"If" the price of bitcoin falls,  it would be the worst possible time to sell.  The sheer FUD would result in a sell off,  at which point investors would seize the opportunity to buy at a lower price, ultimately driving the price back up.  So the answer is, do NOT sell and buy more if and when the price does actually decrease.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:08:57 PM

If Bitcoin is decrease i will make sure, i holds it, because there is no sign of stable changing, it will surely  rise again

There are two things that we can do when bitcoin's price starts to decrease, it's either we keep on holding or we take the chance and ride to the buying time. And for those new investors in bitcoin, you may get an entry point at the peak and sees the price into bearish that will lead you to doubt bitcoin. This is what you need to remember, in investing with cryptocurrencies looking at short term goals will only lead you to short gains but if you'll take a look at long term goals, gains there are totally great.
Short term profits can be great but are nothing to long term gains, someone that bought at 10000 and sold at 15000 a few days later got a 50% profits which is incredible for a few days of work, but someone that bought at 200 and it is still holding has profits of 9000% so like we can see the difference of holding for some months and some years can be huge.
NikitaSkublov0202

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:14:10 AM

I don't think, Bitcoin will drop or decrease soon. The speed of rising is really a question. And also if it starts decreasing, it's worth waiting until it returns to growth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 125 »
  Print  

Jump to: