Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:34:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251509 times)
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:49:55 PM

And these competitions, where you play tokens for retweet. How do they pass? Every week? How is the winner determined?
All competitions are drawn completely at random.
I participated in this competitions when the results will be posted Who won and where i can see the result? Will you choose the winner in the live?
skyline_king

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:50:24 PM

FRIDAY FORTUNE COMPETITION! - WIN 5000 OAK TOKENS.

Click on the Youtube Video below to find out how!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4pIoF1xvU
Guys do you have any news about results of competition? Post it please! Is 5000 OAK still in game Cool?
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:03:31 AM

The strongest project in terms of thoughtfulness and orientation to a person. Finally, you can meet this and take part in it from anywhere in the world. Think for yourself - you can manage projects at a distance supporting those that you like best! This will not only bring pleasure to you - but also benefit others! Perfectly! Grin

Will it bring me money?  Grin Most of all I want to earn, and only then to benefit the rest of the world. Without money, I can not help anyone.
If the whole Acorn community and you including will support the project, then we will all get rich together, do not worry Wink

I already supported the project, investing on pre-sale. I also participated in the bounty campaign. I want to see the results of my work as soon as possible, but before the main sale for more than a month.
We need to try to expand the community ourselves, as this is in our interests. I think that everything will be fine. It remains for us to wait for the release of the token to the exchange
ifirina

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:46:00 AM

Who knows when the tokens will be paid for the bounty campaign? The pre-sale ended almost two weeks ago, but the bounty is still not paid.
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:12:36 PM

The strongest project in terms of thoughtfulness and orientation to a person. Finally, you can meet this and take part in it from anywhere in the world. Think for yourself - you can manage projects at a distance supporting those that you like best! This will not only bring pleasure to you - but also benefit others! Perfectly! Grin

Will it bring me money?  Grin Most of all I want to earn, and only then to benefit the rest of the world. Without money, I can not help anyone.
The investor will in fact always be faced with a difficult choice. What will bring him great profitability? Will this be the ACO-token itself or it's will be project in which he will donate his ACO-token. I think the team should think about it and create a system for stimulate a investor to make a decision. At least encourage activity on the platform.
jannerman

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:57:54 PM

Who knows when the tokens will be paid for the bounty campaign? The pre-sale ended almost two weeks ago, but the bounty is still not paid.

You need to speak to ICOReward. It's not us doing the distribution.
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:03:37 PM

The investor will in fact always be faced with a difficult choice. What will bring him great profitability? Will this be the ACO-token itself or it's will be project in which he will donate his ACO-token. I think the team should think about it and create a system for stimulate a investor to make a decision. At least encourage activity on the platform.
I agree with you. Moreover, I would like to note the fact that Acorn has made an excellent decision to postpone the ICO until the end of April. Now is a really bad time for the ICO as investors have lost interest, given the situation on the market.
jannerman

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:21:26 PM

Catch up on our Commercial Workshop that took place yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z4DoQu7pcw&feature=youtu.be
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:25:54 PM

Do you plan to make a white list for those who want to invest during the main sale? Does your team consider the possibility of making a referral program?

Qtrez

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:28:58 PM

this is very nice, by holding events like this will have a positive impact on the project and investors can know in detail
i believe many people are interested after this workshop and hopefully ICO greeted enthusiastically
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:42:33 AM

Do you plan to make a white list for those who want to invest during the main sale? Does your team consider the possibility of making a referral program?
I think without a whitelist at the moment, there is not a single ICO. Before the start of the ICO is not too little time, we can only wait
Igo doxod

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:06:59 AM

Hello everyone, who will tell you which competitions are currently running? really want pouchavstvovat and win) Cool
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:39:19 AM

Thank you for the new portion of news. I'm following the project closely. I wish you more focus on working with prospective investors.
jannerman

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:54:15 AM

Currently you can join our Mailing List - https://join.aco.ai/mainsale/

We will have a Whitelist with KYC way before the Main Sale, don't worry!

jannerman

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:02:34 AM

We are delighted to announce that Amit Varma, the global head of technology for Citi Bank is joining us as a Non-Exec Director.

For over 20+ years, Amit has pioneered technology innovation & product development based on Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cloud, Big Data, Machine Learning, Cryptocurrency, Microservices, Biometric Digital Security, Web & e-Commerce technology.

Amit is an excellent organisation-builder and team-nurturer, who thrives at the opportunity to build & grow organisations/teams and to mentor, guide the talent and goals’ fulfilment of his team-members.

With a passion for IT transformation/ continuous improvement & strong expertise in Agile, DevOps, Design Thinking, CMMI & ISO practices, Amit has established greenfield/ reinvented brownfield IT ecosystems for large-scale/ start-up Financial Services, Telecom & Automotive firms, thereby helping them transition into the modern digital age.

https://youtu.be/ejb8w-XgvI0
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

We are delighted to announce that Amit Varma, the global head of technology for Citi Bank is joining us as a Non-Exec Director.

For over 20+ years, Amit has pioneered technology innovation & product development based on Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Cloud, Big Data, Machine Learning, Cryptocurrency, Microservices, Biometric Digital Security, Web & e-Commerce technology.

Amit is an excellent organisation-builder and team-nurturer, who thrives at the opportunity to build & grow organisations/teams and to mentor, guide the talent and goals’ fulfilment of his team-members.

With a passion for IT transformation/ continuous improvement & strong expertise in Agile, DevOps, Design Thinking, CMMI & ISO practices, Amit has established greenfield/ reinvented brownfield IT ecosystems for large-scale/ start-up Financial Services, Telecom & Automotive firms, thereby helping them transition into the modern digital age.

Thank You for sharing this news. Is this his profile on linkindin? - https://www.linkedin.com/in/amit-varma-09769b77/  

This person has many analytical articles on marketing.
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:35:38 PM

This is very cool news, a serious personality, an authoritative bank, will be able to believe most and attract additional investors.
Coindest

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:36:17 PM

FRIDAY FORTUNE COMPETITION! - WIN 5000 OAK TOKENS.

Click on the Youtube Video below to find out how!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4pIoF1xvU
Guys do you have any news about results of competition? Post it please! Is 5000 OAK still in game Cool?

I also took part in the competition. I can not find the results of the competition. Who knows the name of the winner or still nobody knows?
rocketron

Activity: 616
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

I had a question about the taxation of income received as a result of crowdfunding fees. As far as I know, such income received in fiat-curencies is always taxed. How will it look in the case of crypto-currencies? Maybe is this some advantage of Acorn?
mv1986
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1187

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:31:54 PM

I agree with you. Moreover, I would like to note the fact that Acorn has made an excellent decision to postpone the ICO until the end of April. Now is a really bad time for the ICO as investors have lost interest, given the situation on the market.

Although it is also a good opportunity to reinvest Ethereum now as it entails a taxable event that can be in favor of many investment strategies. If you bought Ethereum at 800 USD and now use it to invest into projects, you actually make a loss that you can deduct from your gains later on.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
██  ███████████████████████
█ █ ██  ██████▄▄▄▄█████▄████
██  ██████████████████░████████████
██ ████▌▐████████░████████▌▐▄
██      ██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀█████░██▄
██▀
▄▄▄▀▀▄███████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀██
██ ██████████████████████▌
▐█████▄
████████░███████░████████
██  ██  ████████████▌░▀▀▀▀▀░▐███████▀
▀██████░███████░██████▀
██     ██     █████████████░▀▀▄▄███
▀██▌
▐███████▌▐██▀████
██  █████████████▀▀███████
██    ████████████

MΞTAWIN  SPORTS 
WEB3 SPORTS BETTING

█████████████████████████████████████████████████    █████████████████████    ██

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████▀▀████
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████

. PLAY NOW .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: