Bitcoin Forum
August 10, 2024, 10:26:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ✅ [ANN] [ICO] ✅ PRE-SALE SOLD OUT - ACORN COLLECTIVE! ✅ MAIN SALE 26 MAY 2018  (Read 251516 times)
ifirina

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:41:48 PM

Guys could you tell me please. On presale 1 OAK cost 0.7 $, on ICO the price is defined as 1.4 $. Is the price of the token tied to the ether?
The project has long tied the price of tokens to the ETH:

pre-sale    1 ETH = 1600 OAK
crowdsale  1 ETH = 800  OAK

With such a huge volatility, it's pointless to consider the price in dollars.
Davidwastaken

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 08:51:39 PM

Guys could you tell me please. On presale 1 OAK cost 0.7 $, on ICO the price is defined as 1.4 $. Is the price of the token tied to the ether?

I asked the questions a few pages back about the possibility of a spot rate which is valid for an hour. ETH volitlity was another of my concerns initially.

No answer as yet, but I also think we (myself included) need to chill a bit. There's probably a good reason why the ICO date is when it is, possibly to also sort out how the team will approach the ICO and ETH Price being what it is..
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

FRIDAY FORTUNE COMPETITION! - WIN 5000 OAK TOKENS.
Click on the Youtube Video below to find out how!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL4pIoF1xvU
Guys do you have any news about results of competition? Post it please! Is 5000 OAK still in game Cool?
I also took part in the competition. I can not find the results of the competition. Who knows the name of the winner or still nobody knows?
Announced on the Acorn Telegram and ANN thread.
Dominic Travers  - Acorn Hat
Aad Van Leeuwen - Bogey Prize 1 Single Acorn
CryptoGuy 1 - Bogey Prize 1 Single Acorn
SweatySkate - 50 OAK Tokens
Hoa Nquyen - Acorn Tshirt
Scott Wilson - 5000 OAK Tokens
Creative A  - Bogey Prize 1 Single Acorn
Arnold Strasser - 50 OAK Tokens
Thanks for this post and the special congratulation for Scott Wilson for wining the competition of 5000 OAK Tokens. So, how much a similar competitions will you arrange?
Well, I haven't won anything.. my luck fails me again. What about the new contest? for example, the competition for the best design t-shirt Acorn

the competition of the best design t-shirt Acorn sounds good but also will be good to add new stickers in the telegram chat. You can also do this as a competition with ten prize places

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Streets 2.0

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:31:14 PM

How are the fees going? How many more are left to the expected result? What forecasts and whether there is an analyst regarding the connection with the bitcoin market? I see that as soon as bitcoin (its price) goes down - so all the coins go there. Are there any forecasts for 2018 for the price of the token and what are the medium-term plans?

Gamerholic

Activity: 843
Merit: 255

8V Global | 8v.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:40:07 PM

I really hope for this project - a lot of the project is waiting for its launch and getting out to the full work. I'm sure that when this happens - it will have an impact on the fate of many projects that previously did not manage to gather the necessary resources for launch or development. I support and wish you success! Wink

▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████            ██████▀▀
     █████▀      ▀███████████▌          ██████
    ▐████         ██████    ██         ██████
     ████▄      ▄██████████ ▐█▌       ██████
      ▀████████████▀▀ ▐████▌ ██      ██████
   ▄▄█████████████▄    █████ ▐█▌    ██████
 ▄█████▀▀     ▀▀████▄  ▐████▌ ██   ██████
▄████▀          █████   █████ ▐█▌ ██████
█████           █████   ▐████▌ ████████          ▄█▀▀▄   ▄█▀▀█▄   ▄█▄███▄▄███▄
█████▄        ▄█████     █████ ▐██████          ██      ██    ██  ██  ▀██  ▀██
 ▀████████████████▀      ▐████▌ █████     ▄▄▄   ██▄  ▄  ▀█▄  ▄█▀  ██   ██   ██
   ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀   ▀▀   ▀▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄              ▀y
   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  ▀▄▀▄▀     ▀▄▀▄  ▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄ ▄
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀ ▀ ▀▄▀  ▀   ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
 ▄  j▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀a       ▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  c▀
      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀        ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▄
       ▄▀▄▀▄▀          ▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄
        ▀▄ ▄ ▄         ▄▀▄▀▄▀ ▀▄e ▀▄▀▄▀ ▀
          ▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄    ▀▄▀▄  ▀
           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄      ▀▄▀▄▀        ▄▀▄ ▄ ▀▄▀
            ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀       ▀▄▀   ▄         ▄▀▄
             ▄▀▄▀          ▄▀  ▀         ▀▄▀▄▀
             ▄▀▄                             ▀  ▀▄
            ▀▄▀                                 ▀
YOUR GLOBAL DIGITAL ASSET EXCHANGE
███████     WEBSITE     |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM   ███████
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███                                    ███
███                             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███                           ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███                           ██          ██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██
 ███████████████████  ███████ ██          ██
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██          ██
             ████████████████ ██          ██
           ▄█████████████████ ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
          ███████████████████▄ ▀████▄▄████▀
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
liquidX3

Activity: 224
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

How are the fees going? How many more are left to the expected result? What forecasts and whether there is an analyst regarding the connection with the bitcoin market? I see that as soon as bitcoin (its price) goes down - so all the coins go there. Are there any forecasts for 2018 for the price of the token and what are the medium-term plans?
How you can see the pre-sale ended very successfully 7 000,000 OAK  tokens were sold in a short time I hope that they will be able to sell 35,000,000 OAK tokens at the main ICO just as quickly as on the pre-sale. No one can predict exactly where price of bitcoin will go tomorrow

EINC   ■■■■■   ETHERINC - an ETHEREUM FORK   ■■■■■   EINC         
DAO 2.0 is LIVE - Register your DAO Now ▐||   ETHEREUM HOLDERS ((   CLAIM ETI    ))
Whitepaper   ▲   Telegram   ▲   Twitter   ▲   Medium   ▲   Reddit   ▲   ANN Thread
Trader-master

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:45:09 AM

How you can see the pre-sale ended very successfully 7 000,000 OAK  tokens were sold in a short time I hope that they will be able to sell 35,000,000 OAK tokens at the main ICO just as quickly as on the pre-sale. No one can predict exactly where price of bitcoin will go tomorrow
Of course no one can predict the course. But good designs are always in price. Therefore, Acorn has a real chance for big investments. At least I believe it.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:02:14 AM

pre-sale    1 ETH = 1600 OAK
crowdsale  1 ETH = 800  OAK

I'm disappointed in the decision. I bought tokens for $ 0.7, and at the ICO stage someone will be able to buy even cheaper If the ETHER continues to depreciate
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:08:34 AM

I'm disappointed in the decision. I bought tokens for $ 0.7, and at the ICO stage someone will be able to buy even cheaper If the ETHER continues to depreciate

What if the semi-annual bull rally starts now? I consider the decision correct, it is necessary to be attached to that currency in which there are charges. Moreover, the white paper said that the rate of ETH vs OAK will be fixed before the start of the ICO.
Page 14 in WP, if the exact reference is interesting:

Final OAK vs ETH exchange rate will
be fixed on ICO begin

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
neowne

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:53:23 AM

in my understanding - there are no grounds for experiencing. The course always swims. Now there has been an adjustment, then growth ahead, I think since April.
and with respect to the project - he will survive all the adversities
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:09:15 AM

So this is normal. Soon you will see how others buy much more expensive, because the market is not stable, now the bottom, ahead growth.
Igo doxod

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:54:36 AM

Guys do you have any news about results of competition? Post it please! Is 5000 OAK still in game Cool?
I also took part in the competition. I can not find the results of the competition. Who knows the name of the winner or still nobody knows?
Thanks for this post and the special congratulation for Scott Wilson for wining the competition of 5000 OAK Tokens. So, how much a similar competitions will you arrange?
Well, I haven't won anything.. my luck fails me again. What about the new contest? for example, the competition for the best design t-shirt Acorn

the competition of the best design t-shirt Acorn sounds good but also will be good to add new stickers in the telegram chat. You can also do this as a competition with ten prize places

Here you can add not only t-shirts, soon summer - baseball caps, and something with a spot-on theme will be useful.
Crypto_116

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:34:41 AM

Here you can add not only t-shirts, soon summer - baseball caps, and something with a spot-on theme will be useful.
https://i.imgur.com/rifBgRY.jpg
T-shirts, baseball caps and hoodies are certainly good. But I like things like this more. Perfect color for a child's nightlight.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:35:52 AM

There is no reason for sadness. In recent days, the prices have stabilized and there is already an increase. I think by the end of April we will see the air for 800-900 $.
neowne

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:14:01 AM

There is no reason for sadness. In recent days, the prices have stabilized and there is already an increase. I think by the end of April we will see the air for 800-900 $.
I assume that the growth will be stable and long-term, 2-4 months, bitcoin up to 15-25k.
but this is all, of course, desires,
Let's see how it will be in reality.
jorschs

Activity: 324
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:22:26 AM

T-shirts, baseball caps and hoodies are certainly good. But I like things like this more. Perfect color for a child's nightlight.

it would be nice to get a notebook, a laptop briefcase or some other device for business))
Igo doxod

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

it seems to me that the project has a great future. but I would like to know more about your plans. Your road map is too small and uninformative. I advise you to increase it slightly

I agree with you that the roadmap needs to be updated, there is very little information in it - it scares off many investors. I hope the team will hear us.

An extended Roadmap & Website overhaul will be coming in the next few weeks.  Grin
who knows, whether changes were made or not yet?
what trends should be expected?
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:57:24 PM

I assume that the growth will be stable and long-term, 2-4 months, bitcoin up to 15-25k.
I also don't see any reason for worry. More recently I remember how the etherium cost less than $100, now it costs $500 if the progression continues then soon ETH will cost $2500. What do you say to this?

appraiser

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:04:20 PM

I also don't see any reason for worry. More recently I remember how the etherium cost less than $100, now it costs $500 if the progression continues then soon ETH will cost $2500. What do you say to this?

I'm sure that restoration has already begun. You just need to relax and watch the plus)))
jannerman

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:08:51 PM

it seems to me that the project has a great future. but I would like to know more about your plans. Your road map is too small and uninformative. I advise you to increase it slightly

I agree with you that the roadmap needs to be updated, there is very little information in it - it scares off many investors. I hope the team will hear us.

An extended Roadmap & Website overhaul will be coming in the next few weeks.  Grin
who knows, whether changes were made or not yet?
what trends should be expected?

They haven't been made just yet.

When the changes come they will be huge - You will be very pleased with the work that's gone on at our end.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: