Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:46:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
madcoinfarmer

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:59:14 AM

Hi to all! great to participate in this project, nice idea!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madcoinfarmer

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:05:08 AM

also, can somebody help with choosing wallet for sfu? Undecided
hi
i'm using ImToken (it's not a commercial! Grin)
but also good is Mist, and classic MEW. just find them and choose which is nice for you Wink
sheloa

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:34:51 AM

hi
i'm using ImToken (it's not a commercial! Grin)
but also good is Mist, and classic MEW. just find them and choose which is nice for you Wink
Wait for the time when we can issued tokens sfu. So yes there are many options. In general, I already want to use the product Saifu.I Heard to be a resident of  EU to participate in the testing. It's a pity for me, but I'll wait then news
Walked_by

Activity: 122

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:44:23 AM

interesting project, but too much bonuses in previous presale, now i see it risky invest, because bonus investors can dump price easy after exchange listing Sad
there were answer in chat, like that kind of investors can't sell their tokens for 6 months
We do not all use telegrams. Therefore, it will be useful to hear the answer again here. This question is often asked. Risks are everywhere possible given how many project scams can now be found. But Saifu I am sure of the success . I will follow the development further. I'm very glad that the team always answers questions
Ofcifreak

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:49:41 AM

hi
I'm using ImToken (it's not a commercial! Grin)
Wait for the time when we can issued tokens sfu. So yes there are many options. In general, I already want to use the product Saifu.I Heard to be a resident of  EU to participate in the testing. It's a pity for me, but I'll wait then news
Hi! So I understand the product is focused on Europe, well, it's even better. We will wait for further development. I'm more interested in how we will receive cards? and I understood correctly, we will have MASTERCARD?
Ofcifreak

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

Hi, community! I want to say AMA session was pretty good! Nice picture, interesting questions, gj! Smiley
Hey!Why does everyone write AMA was pretty good? Sad
Why are you so? Yesterday during the broadcast, I asked the questions to the founders. They answered me. Not everything is so bad
You are lucky. I remember yesterday there were questions during the broadcast, still though. Really support with fake accounts writes
Why don't you write a list of your questions? There is the Saifu team answers to our questions. If you don't like to use telegram, can write a letter Smiley

I think this friend just wants to talk. Not all AMA watched, but I understand the team is going to actively promote the project and we can see the founders at the conference in Tokyo soon?
Security is one of the top things and characteristics that a certain project should have in their hands. They should have a great potential to encourage a lot more people and serious investors for the community. And this project, SAIFU is having all of this kind of words. This project is really very useful for us. Now we support it, and in the future we will have a convenient platform for work.

Do you support? And who are you? a member of the Saifu team? Why do you write about security? I dont doubt in Thales
I believe that security is one of the key factors for that a project, so it isn't surprising that topic is being discussed. It isn't necessary that someone should be from the support team. Many people of the community are delighted with the Saifu product. I'm surprised at your negative
darth_darth

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:36:31 AM

Hi, community! I want to say AMA session was pretty good! Nice picture, interesting questions, gj! Smiley
Why are you so? Yesterday during the broadcast, I asked the questions to the founders. They answered me. Not everything is so bad
You are lucky. I remember yesterday there were questions during the broadcast, still thought. Really support with fake accounts writes
Why don't you write a list of your questions? There are the Saifu team answers on our questions. If you don't like to use telegram, can write a letter Smiley

I can write all my claims to the project. I'm just wondering if someone will read my message?
darth_darth

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:45:15 AM

You are lucky. I remember yesterday there were questions during the broadcast, still though. Really support with fake accounts writes
Why don't you write a list of your questions? There is the Saifu team answers to our questions. If you don't like to use telegram, can write a letter Smiley

I think this friend just wants to talk. Not all AMA watched, but I understand the team is going to actively promote the project and we can see the founders at the conference in Tokyo soon?
Security is one of the top things and characteristics that a certain project should have in their hands. They should have a great potential to encourage a lot more people and serious investors for the community. And this project, SAIFU is having all of this kind of words. This project is really very useful for us. Now we support it, and in the future we will have a convenient platform for work.

Do you support? And who are you? a member of the Saifu team? Why do you write about security? I dont doubt in Thales
I believe that security is one of the key factors for that a project, so it isn't surprising that topic is being discussed. It isn't necessary that someone should be from the support team. Many people of the community are delighted with the Saifu product. I'm surprised at your negative
I don't see the negative. I like the project and want to see it improve
darth_darth

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:52:01 AM

I wrote this list specifically for the project team and the thread members who gave me advice
The project  looks interesting, but there are moments and I doubt it
1. as soon as the project started, it was announced by the ICO it was written on the site.After that it was changed to the presale.
2.The sudden introduction KYC. At the start of the presale, no such conditions were required
Waiting for the status check can take up to 2 days. Cool I'm happy, especially when I wanted to buy tokens at a discount

3. Payments in usd. If I'm not mistaken the restart wire transfer we have been waiting during a month. I was tired  to listen  to the promises  the team
4.Promo-codes, great ideaand awful implementation. People write  a few days of support over and over to get their promo-code.

5. Again, the team's problems with the dates. They announced the extension of the ICO, but nowhere will they change the date. Even here the thread still displays the date of March 11 . BUT New date April 30 now!!

6. Separately, I want to say about social media. They simply don't exist. DON'T USE twitter and fb. It is important for me to receive information about the product. I don't use telegram every day and many things are a surprise .
Twitter Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Co-Founder Alexander Legoshin. WHY CLOSE? After all, now is the time to promote and support the project. I believe Co-Founder is the product's reputation
7.The partnership with ICOBOX. Seriously? Now it's clear why everything is going so slowly and crookedly in your project

8.SUPPORT
I just want to cry. The lack of real photos of employees, What nonsense?
Nicholas with a photo of a bearded Asian or Lucas, who is rude in the chat. Some kind of incomprehensible Francis.Does she even know how to write correctly? And this is a girl in general?
Why not make corporate photos? In this case, real. Oh, and where did the practice come from bots and pick up at users? This can be seen immediately.
henry_yamomoto

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:24:42 PM

I wrote this list specifically for the project team and the thread members who gave me advice
1. as soon as the project started, it was announced by the ICO it was written on the site.After that it was changed to the presale.
2.The sudden introduction KYC. At the start of the presale, no such conditions were required
Waiting for the status check can take up to 2 days. Cool I'm happy, especially when I wanted to buy tokens at a discount

3. Payments in usd. If I'm not mistaken the restart wire transfer we have been waiting during a month. I was tired  to listen  to the promises  the team
4.Promo-codes, great ideaand awful implementation. People write  a few days of support over and over to get their promo-code.

5. Again, the team's problems with the dates. They announced the extension of the ICO, but nowhere will they change the date. Even here the thread still displays the date of March 11 . BUT New date April 30 now!!

6. Separately, I want to say about social media. They simply don't exist. DON'T USE twitter and fb. It is important for me to receive information about the product. I don't use telegram every day and many things are a surprise .
Twitter Chairman of the Supervisory Board, Co-Founder Alexander Legoshin. WHY CLOSE? After all, now is the time to promote and support the project. I believe Co-Founder is the product's reputation
7.The partnership with ICOBOX. Seriously? Now it's clear why everything is going so slowly and crookedly in your project

8.SUPPORT
Nicholas with a photo of a bearded Asian or Lucas, who is rude in the chat. Some kind of incomprehensible Francis.Does she even know how to write correctly? And this is a girl in general?
Why not make corporate photos? In this case, real. Oh, and where did the practice come from bots and pick up at users? This can be seen immediately.

Dude, calm down. What is wrong with you?  People wrote  you here that didnt like the project why write nasty things. I see nothing scary with the extension of the ICO. Look the token cost will only increase. You have enclosed 4 dollars and resent during few day. Wait for a beta version and then you can scold or praise
henry_yamomoto

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:33:19 PM

hi
I'm using ImToken (it's not a commercial! Grin)
Hi! So I understand the product is focused on Europe, well, it's even better. We will wait for further development. I'm more interested in how we will receive cards? and I understood correctly, we will have MASTERCARD?
Yes, I understand that mastercard. Accordingly, we won't have problems with withdrawing money. I'm interested in the way of delivery of cards to different countries. How will it be organized?
maciak

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:20:33 PM

Guys, how often do you make posts on Twitter? Does it make sense to follow your project there?  I understand that the latest news can be found in the telegram?

Yes, they post all the info in telegram, use it as the main news channel.
They really should post in Twitter and Facebook more often. I'm waiting for guys who will be crying "where's the marketing?" Smiley
cryptasya

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:27:15 PM

I've registered here after AMA session. Guys, you do a lot of work! I live in New Zealand now, could I get a Saifu card?
genesiscrypto

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:39:14 PM

Guys, how often do you make posts on Twitter? Does it make sense to follow your project there?  I understand that the latest news can be found in the telegram?

Yes, they post all the info in telegram, use it as the main news channel.
They really should post in Twitter and Facebook more often. I'm waiting for guys who will be crying "where's the marketing?" Smiley

Real guys don't cry! But I'm not the only one surprised by this marketing strategy
Please tell me what telegram link is?
Ofcifreak

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

I've registered here after AMA session. Guys, you do a lot of work! I live in New Zealand now, could I get a Saifu card?
I'm glad to see Saifu fans! The cards will be released after the release of the product. While we are waiting for the start beta testing. I think there is no problem with getting and using the card in New Zealand. As Saifu is licensed by the Czech National Bank
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:46:05 PM

8.SUPPORT

Omg, you're such a whiner, dude.
cryptasya

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:49:54 PM

8.SUPPORT

Have you wached the AMA session yet? Most of your questions were answered  Tongue
Ofcifreak

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:54:50 PM

8.SUPPORT

Well, he wrote that he was already crying Grin. I don't understand his whining. I like everything in the project. The introduction KYC is an excellent step towards legalizing cryptocurrency and the ability to remove many problems.
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:59:19 PM

8.SUPPORT

Don't be rude, man.
I'm interested in some answers for the questions from the list too.
What about social medias, team?  Really. A lot of investors use twitter. Also you don't use Reddit at all.

P.S. I got my promo-code as soon as I asked for it. Have you tried asking?
maciak

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

8.SUPPORT

Don't be rude, man.
I'm interested in some answers for the questions from the list too.
What about social medias, team?  Really. A lot of investors use twitter. Also you don't use Reddit at all.

P.S. I got my promo-code as soon as I asked for it. Have you tried asking?

Lol. Are you have a personality disorder?
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: