Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:23:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving.  (Read 4069 times)
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:09:39 AM

Well, that is what i personally called long term investment that you trust your bitcoin and left it on your online wallet. Doesn't matter how the price changes, you still hold it in your wallet. It surely can pump those number of prices right now Smiley

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:14:12 AM

if that's your opinion it will be more profitable for you why not, but if it is just saved and bitcoin price goes down you must be losing ... i will be trading if i have bitcoin it is better than saved.
trading will indeed be better when compared to hoarding bitcoin and sold in the future.
but trading requires experience and maturity in predicting
because if the wrong step is not the profit that is owned but the loss of the can
if you do not have any skills and knowledge about the trade and the world of crypto it would be better if you keep save your bitcoin in your wallet and wait for the price to go up to make a profit. instead of trading just depends on luck it just will only make you loss
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:14:42 AM

it depends on the situation, for now, collect as much as you can, because for sure bitcoin will pump again to its unexpected price that you cant imagine, and save it for your future purposes ,but in the end after you reached the price that you waiting for, you can withdraw it and spend it where ever you want. just a piece of advice, hold it for 2-3 years for more profits to get.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:27:28 AM

Of course yes, there is big chance to be rich in the future by saving the bitcoin to your wallets. Winklevoss twins have become the world's first bitcoin billionaires reported by the cncb news. The total increases of over 9,00 percent of their investment now their bitcoin reached amount estimated $72.2 Billion of money.
blablablabla

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 11:28:14 AM

What makes Bitcon so special is that it is the world's most mediocre, fastest, most economical, most anonymous and secure asset digitalization and transfer tool. So we can now look at it as a digital gold, especially when we consider this increasing price. Do not sell bitcoin, wait.
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:28:22 AM

Saving btc is a great idea,these thing is always done by the btc users,because they know when the future comes the btc is increase and will be very effective in terms of helping people in finances,and now just see how btc works when you've saved 1or 2 btc in the past,when you trade btc it will be very big.that's why they wanted to save btc.
Kong Hey Pakboy

Activity: 1120
Merit: 68

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:31:16 AM

Well as of now it gets more than $12,000 and it is unbelievable. And if we are thinking about the future price of it, it is not impossible for not to be higher than what it is today. There are some prediction that before the year ends, it will reach the $15,000 milestone. But all we can say is that it can, but may took time like next year. Hence, it is good to save or saving bitcoin is worth it. Waiting for a long time is good once that price go high.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:36:34 AM

Saving btc is a great idea,these thing is always done by the btc users,because they know when the future comes the btc is increase and will be very effective in terms of helping people in finances,and now just see how btc works when you've saved 1or 2 btc in the past,when you trade btc it will be very big.that's why they wanted to save btc.
I strongly agree with your statement, yes keeping bitcoin is the same as you invested bitcoin. Some people now who involved in cryptocurrency are saving bitcoin on their wallet, because they believed that when you saved at the same time they earned in bitcoin. Nowdays bitcoin will always continuously rising up.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:52:14 AM

You can do as such. I trust many individuals are doing it. Simply saving bitcoin and afterward sit tight for its fiat incentive to go up which is very likely later on. I have known some who select to pull back some of their funds and place it in bitcoin on the grounds that the expansion in esteem is substantially higher than simply saving it in bank. There are other people who took a stab at exchanging however at that point lose and wouldn't like to exchange again so they simply save their bitcoin and let it develop in esteem. Others are saving coins for their kids with the goal that when they grow up and bitcoin will keep on soaring in esteem then it could pay for their instruction.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:43:55 PM

Saving bitcoin is the great plan to fulfill your dreams. It might be your dream is to be rich or to have sports cars or others.  That reason why most people are saving it because they know the bitcoin have a potential to help them in the financial need and to be rich someday.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 12:57:04 PM

How about only earning Bitcoin and not using them?
I think the price of Bitcoin will gain much more value.
So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?

It is true, it would be a great asset in the future that is why most people think the best way to a successful bitcoin investment is to buy and hold. We should be patient to wait until our investment reaches our goal based on our desired market value for our bitcoins. So I will continue to buy bitcoins and hopefully sell it at a higher price in the future.

jess04

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:02:47 PM

I believe that saving bitcoin is really great idea,no doubt that people who decided to save in bitcoin.
Azerial

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:07:19 PM

Does bit coin value differ in differnt countries?
Asmonist

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:08:30 PM

So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?

Yes. I believe so. The price each day is increasing. It motivates us to save more of bitcoin. We can actually convert the price or portion of increase into our own currency. In that way, we save our gain and remain our bitcoin. There are price difference too but I just enjoy converting it. Its really exciting each day.

Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 01:18:44 PM

Saving/gathering bitcoin, is really not a bad idea. If you have more than enough, you can as well save a large sum of it, to probably sell when its price must have reached its peak.

pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:48:28 PM

Yes i think so. Initial stage Bitcoin price was low and as total bitcoin is fixed and bitcoins hunter is high, its price is running to the peak day by day. So if anybody think that he will save bitcoin it will be a big achievement for him in near future.
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 12:47:41 AM

For now I’m only earning from bitcoin and not using them. I just hold it and saving them while waiting the best time to sell. It will gain more value in the future so it is best to save it for now. Almost every day the users are increasing because many people trust bitcoin now.

C
Finally C is!!!
andylioe78

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 01:07:35 AM

You agree that bitcoin values will continue to increase. With increasing bitcoin value, many bitcoin holders want to hold it but some people are tempted to sell it when the value reaches the highest price. Personally, you want to keep all the bitcoins, unfortunately sometimes due to unforeseen circumstances and costs , you need to sell it and use it.
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:41:23 AM

Actually, when you earn bitcoin you can save it or keep it in your online wallet and I think it is good idea because as of now the price of bitcoin is keep on increasing. In addition to that, you must save your more bitcoin if you want to gain much income and it is one the best strategy that you could do if you want to gain much income.
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:49:46 AM

Lot of people are doing this and that's very safe and neat idea. Price will surely go rise. However many people like me are doing exchanges and earning bitcons fast. But sure that's risky.
Yes, it's kinda risky but it's worth it. I also kept it safe in my wallet because the price is getting higher and higher. But my friend told me that i also should do exchanges so that i can earn them. I actually took the risk but then it has a positive outcome in terms of earning them, well. Yes, it's really risky but if you believe in it, it's really worth the risk.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: