Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:21:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving.  (Read 4063 times)
Tatalk

Activity: 146
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:39:41 PM

How about only earning Bitcoin and not using them?
I think the price of Bitcoin will gain much more value.
So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?
I think this could be the best thing ever happen to BTC because the ever increasing valuation of BTC signifies that it is millions times better than gold, and I am 100% agree with calling BTC as asset because it is the best thing we can save for our future generation, so continue to earn bitcoin and hold for the future, rest the valuation of BTC will do

Iacomus

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:47:35 PM

So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?
Yes i believe that if you save bitcoin you will be rich in the future. But if you use it for transactions etc... you can also become rich. But aside that i prefer to saving bitcoin in my wallet to gain much more value.  Smiley
ismadanniel

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:49:27 PM

ofc its a good thing to save btc price will continuosly increase
jerlen17

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:09:43 PM

Holding bitcoin or saving bitcoin is so risky, but if you would like to hold it for a long time i think you will earn or have a huge profit from saving your bitcoin in your wallet. As you observed, bitcoin's value is increasing now, if it is decreasing again for sure it will up again and get a profit by holding it. Must brave enough or must be risk taker when you save or hold it.
cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:16:53 PM

Thats a good idea,but i have better idea you can use bitcoin to trade with the alts to get more bitcoins in the future,it will make you more richer in the future.

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:21:08 PM

Lot of people are doing this and that's very safe and neat idea. Price will surely go rise. However many people like me are doing exchanges and earning bitcons fast. But sure that's risky.
Yes and no.

Yes: forecasts for this year are cool. The BTC price can reach 55k $.

No: We are never sure how the market will behave. Just a crisis and returned to the price of 3k $.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

i like earning bitcoin and not  using it because value of bitcoin will pumping more.

we need cash at final but it try to hold max amount can hold it
By nature a man is greedy; that may be a little bit or completely but greedy germs exist in every human being. If a man see good offer or high price/value of bitcoin so he wants to sale out his bitcoin. I appreciate your great courage that you have kept your bitcoin for your future safety and definitely you will receive great earning in return for your patience manner at the end. I believe bitcoin business that’s why I don’t see in future that bitcoin investment is risky.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:18:59 PM

I think it is a good thing to just continuously buy bitcoins on a monthly basis given that we meet a cheap price every month. What I mean by this is possible crashes every month. Because it is only logical to buy at crashes maximize the earning capacity of bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:50:41 PM

save, bitcoin is a good move, to get rich in the future, you save a bit of your bitcoin until bitcoin prices go up and up, yet many people are tempted to sell bitcoin because bitcoin prices are so high.

sup95

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:18:19 PM

yes I also agree with that.bitcoin value is always increasing and if we could hold them for as many as we can,we can earn much more profit than selling them now.though their are drops suddenly,it's predicted to increase quickly
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:47:11 PM

Yes, you are right, saving bitcoin is more important than spending bitcoin anyhow. The bitcoin value is growing over time, so why not people save their bitcoins for at least some time if not 10-20 years for the bitcoin value to grow more higher. When people save their bitcoins for long-term it adds more value. Imagine, the bitcoin profits for people that invested early in bitcoin with the current price.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:57:26 AM

However many people like me are doing exchanges and earning bitcons fast. But sure that's risky.Bitcoin saving is very nice saving.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:58:10 AM

Holding bitcoin is anytime a very good step to create assets for your future. It is sure from the history of bitcoin that even if it falls really low, it rises again. Bitcoin will definitely grow more and make people rich who believe in it and are it's holders at the current time. I am doing the same now as i believe in bitcoins future value will be much larger than it is now.
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:06:46 AM

Certainly that is because if one is able to be patient to hold bitcoin for a long time Allow them to make a big profit and success can be achieved.But be ready to bear the risk if bitcoin lost due to theft.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:07:08 AM

Such a statement is true, however to a certain extent. If bitcoin as a whole, with ups and downs, will still grow in price, then it is true, it is better to keep it. But sometime it will still reach the price point and stop. If you miss this moment and do not discard your bitcoins, they can simply depreciate in a short time due to a drop in demand not of him. Most likely, this will not happen soon. Perhaps the years will pass and no one knows for sure whether this will happen and if so, when.
bisnisali01

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:12:40 AM

Sorry, I do not blame your opinion, but the use of bitcoin is the main effect on bitcoin value, if bitcoin is not used then bitcoin will not have value.
bitcoinorcash

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:13:45 AM

Bitcoin saving is a unique service that allows you to immediately profit from your dormant bitcoin. It takes just seconds to transfer your bitcoin from your wallet to your bitcoin save saving account and you will immediately begin to receive daily interest payments.
Bitcoin SAVE saving account guarantees full liquidity. You can withdraw your funds at any time without financial penalties. We use sophisticated algorithms to calculate your payments based upon the amount and duration of your deposit.
Lyne01

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:16:16 AM

If you had kept your bitcoin until now, you have been very rich now. The value of bitcoin since you posted here has increase 500%. Your bitcoin now is your asset and valuable. I must congratulate you for keeping your bitcoin and making it more valuable.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:19:38 AM

Holding bitcoin or saving bitcoin is so risky, but if you would like to hold it for a long time i think you will earn or have a huge profit from saving your bitcoin in your wallet. As you observed, bitcoin's value is increasing now, if it is decreasing again for sure it will up again and get a profit by holding it. Must brave enough or must be risk taker when you save or hold it.

what kind of risk do you mean ??
I think there is no risk as long as you do not sell when bitcoin prices go down.
most importantly do not panic when the price is down.
if necessary you should not see the development of bitcoin prices every day.
and you will get a satisfactory result.

Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 342

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:31:52 AM

This is a must. Saving bitcoin is a must because it will help us to secure our future since the price of bitcoin is going up and if we will save a lot of bitcoins and if the price spikes up to more than $50,000 then it will be a really good news for the bitcoin savers and holders because they will finally get a lot of profits or money from their bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: