Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:10:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving.  (Read 4075 times)
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:50:13 PM

Definitely, I too keeping my bitcoin in tack and grow as I use it for trading. I believe that bitcoin will rise through the years and will give us huge profits.
That's right saving bitcoin is a good idea especially when you plan to hold it for long term, it is also like having a long term investment because we all know that the price of bitcoin is constantly changing and saving your coin can really be profitable especially when the price of bitcoin goes back to the top again.
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

Yes it is good to save bitcoin,hold it for a long term because bitcoin will grow and grow in the market and time will come the bitcoin price increase again. So,keep on holding now. The drop of bitcoin now is just temporary. Bitcoin is still valuable inspite of price drop and i believe holding of bitcoin is the best way now to gain more profit in the future.
You are right, and it is my great plan to buy some bitcoin for a long-term investment. It would have been very useful in my old age if it matched all our expectations.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
putot

Activity: 77
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:53:42 PM

How about only earning Bitcoin and not using them?
I think the price of Bitcoin will gain much more value.
So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?

Well that is a very good idea since the value of bitcoin dropdown as of now so just keep on earning and just save it in your wallet and just keep that as your asset because when the value recovers and increase alot youll be able to earn big profit and get rich as well.

http://www.ARBITAO.com
      THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
[          PRE-SALE starts on July 1st          ]
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:35:19 AM

I also think that bitcoin will increase in the future so we should immediately buy bitcoin when the price goes down and hold the asset for a few years to gain an abundance of profits later.

daddypastes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:48:41 AM

its true...bitcoin will held us to save our earning,because bitcoin can help us and provide all we need in life...so we must thanks to bitcoin because we help us tru by our efforts to make part of it and member so we have instense to build our dreams and we have save to bank of our earning tru by investing in bitcoin...
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:03:40 AM

I also think that bitcoin will increase in the future so we should immediately buy bitcoin when the price goes down and hold the asset for a few years to gain an abundance of profits later.
Buy at the dips and hold them for years. That is my simple rule for myself and it is giving me good results and i am currently on a green or profit mode in bitcoin even though the price is crashing. I have this profits because i just keep buying at the dips and putting more and more money as the dips occur so i can balance my loss and investment and it resulted for having a profit.
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:06:22 AM

well the adopters are thinking the same and just focus on increasing the btc value, if the theory works yes we will be rich in future but if some coin somehow replaces btc than we would regret too much.
sr32703

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 02:58:57 AM

yes, I think it's possible but need more time. at this time you can see bitcoin price are really very getting low. so, when it will increase that's nobody can't told it. should you have a rich man dream so, hold some years & one day you will be rich. Smiley

jsscswan

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:26:17 AM

So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?
It does not matter if we continue to collect bitcoin without using it, but I can not enjoy the bitcoin I collect without resorting to entertainment or shopping for mining tools to mine bitcoin. Indeed by holding bitcoin you will get more value, but just stop there without any development. My suggestion if it has a lot of bitcoin then allocate to other fields in order to be more useful like bitcoin mining or other business.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
engrlodi

Activity: 308
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

It is better to save bitcoin to have a good profit in the future. Even the bitcoin is dumping nowadays let us just wait till the bitcoin will have a good value again in the future because bitcoin is just volatile we can't say when will bitcoin goes pump or dump again. Things we can do only is just to save or hold more bitcoin from now. It always takes time to have a good value in marketing in the future. We can do is buy more bitcoin too, let us take the chance to have more bitcoin because bitcoin will have a good value in the future again. It is better to hold our asset to have a good profits and the value will increase in the future.

echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 04:14:15 AM

Investing or earning bitcoin and just keep them for future is good idea, and that everyone knows. But I would also suggest that people should enjoy fruits of their labor, because if we all just keep bitcoins and not spending them, than we deny it it's main goal and that is of being currency. Also if people only buy Bitcoins and not use them or sell them, that would create bubble, which we see at the moment. Price of Bitcoin rise a lot in past few days, because many people are buying and low number of people is using or selling them.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:07:52 AM

It does not matter if we continue to collect bitcoin without using it, but I can not enjoy the bitcoin I collect without resorting to entertainment or shopping for mining tools to mine bitcoin. Indeed by holding bitcoin you will get more value, but just stop there without any development. My suggestion if it has a lot of bitcoin then allocate to other fields in order to be more useful like bitcoin mining or other business.

maybe to allocate the bitcoin is a good idea to diversify our bitcoin to increase later so we can collect more bitcoin in the future. but if you prefer with saving the bitcoin and waiting until the price increase higher, then it is not a problem for you but you cannot increase the amount of your bitcoin because you don't use it for anything else. I think it is better if we could try another way to try to increase the amount of bitcoin we have so in the future, our bitcoin could grow.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Nusi sanusi

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:23:55 AM

according to sy save bitcoin is better. including saving or saving little by little long to be a lot .. klw already many can become rich ..
daduremi

Activity: 252
Merit: 9

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:35:29 AM

this is a bitcoin base strategy, buying at a low price, then selling when prices go up
but we also must always monitor, and make a prediction, we also have to know when the right time to sell
because bitcoins can change at any time, do not miss the opportunity to sell
ramgonzales

Activity: 162
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:43:26 AM

I'd probably do it in such a way that I can invest and save. It will take some ample knowledge in trading and investing. However, majority of what I will save will be BTC and some to invest in altcoins. BTC will most likely rise up in value within this year as it did last year. Careful management of resources (including time, of course) will also be of big help. People posting here are also considered resources as I can always go ahead and check threads here to gain more information.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
19faraon88

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:51:52 AM

Believing, holding and being patience are the keys to become rich in bitcoin. Some people will say, that is old strategy. But i replied to them, yes it is, but i know i earned in this strategy and make me milliomaire someday.
gakadem

Activity: 168
Merit: 106

No success in a short time

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:52:07 AM

this is a bitcoin base strategy, buying at a low price, then selling when prices go up
but we also must always monitor, and make a prediction, we also have to know when the right time to sell
because bitcoins can change at any time, do not miss the opportunity to sell
I agree, this is called the basic strategy, besides we also should not miss the opportunity to sell, because bitcoin always fluctuate
Essentially, do not ever be careless, we must always monitor

rcoins0720

Activity: 253

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:01:18 AM

it depends on the situation pal
if me personally I need funds or real money i will use my bitcoin to exchange it to form fiat
usually money is the important thing in the world because if you do not have one you will die because of hunger and anything else
or as a trader you need to go adapt the ups and downs of bitcoin if you are a trader whit that you can be more get higher value of bitcoins that you can use to future  Wink
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:58:20 AM

If you know about crypto currency I think you are rich man.
Crypto currency is digital currency after a time people find about crypto currency but today you know about crypto currency. Bitcoin value day by day increase if you keep your btc now after a time you get huge profits.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
buhuchain

Activity: 100
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:25:32 AM

Actually, I think saving bitcoin is not necessary because the price of bitcoin itself is not stable, nor does it rise or fall. No one can predict the true value of bitcoin afterwards, so I think it is best not to save .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: