Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:54:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saving.  (Read 4061 times)
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:34:53 AM

Holding of bitcoin is a good idea.
But how long can you hold or save your bitcoin.?
I'm sure for only in short period because you need it to withdraw for your personal needs.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bad_apple

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:13:26 AM

It's up to you if you won't use your bitcoins yet, but in my opinion, use it as soon as possible. You can wait for its value to go higher, but not for too long. Why? Because there are some risks that might take place such as hacking and the like. Use it effectively, plan strategically. You can save but don't do it much online, use it then save it as paper money, that might be useful for you.
arrmia11

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 08:27:07 AM

How about only earning Bitcoin and not using them?
I think the price of Bitcoin will gain much more value.
So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?

That can be Yes because of the potential of bitcoin. As long as you have the patience in holding bitcoin then why not, for it will boom in the future. Bitcoin holders are getting richer if they control themselves to hold it. But you have to consider also the possibilities that online can do just like hacking. People nowadays are  becoming greedy, although not all, so you have to be extra careful also as to where will you keep your bitcoin.

Bitcoinismylife12345

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

So if we keep it as our asset we will be much rich in the future...hehe...whats your opinion about this?
This is not a problem for the real believers of bitcoin. The price of bitcoin will surely rise up as long as number of users that having interest on it are increasing. Others are maybe holding since day one, or the first time bitcoin introduced. Maybe some part of thier savings are reduce because of thier daily needs but still they've spare bigger percentage of thier savings for them to profit more.
Coral27

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:56:18 PM

That can be Yes because of the potential of bitcoin. As long as you have the patience in holding bitcoin then why not, for it will boom in the future. Bitcoin holders are getting richer if they control themselves to hold it. But you have to consider also the possibilities that online can do just like hacking. People nowadays are  becoming greedy, although not all, so you have to be extra careful also as to where will you keep your bitcoin.
Yes it made a lot of people I know a rich people, for this you will not have to do a lot of things but all they have to do is holding. Saving bitcoin for the future is not so hard as now it grow so fast not very low, income of bitcoin is other thing as if you use bitcoin signature campaign as side source of income then saving will not be hard for you as you will have money to sue at the time of need, if you want to have bright future it is important to have something saved.
Clement Kaliyar

Activity: 1302
Merit: 532

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:10:19 PM

Holding of bitcoin is a good idea.
But how long can you hold or save your bitcoin.?
I'm sure for only in short period because you need it to withdraw for your personal needs.
If you are having a regular job and having some investment in bitcoin or any other alt coin ,could give you a big profit,i am not asking anyone to invest anyone in bitcoin but you need to invest some amount in it for the long run,who knows the price of bitcoin might cross one million in the future,what ever,it is not bad to have some coins.
SolutionBase
Copper Member

Activity: 33
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:25:58 PM

Its bad logic. You wouldn't gamble your life on a coin flip (that is, a single unknown determining factor), and you shouldn't gamble your savings on only a single asset class performing well (one which, regardless of how convinced anyone is on here, no one knows for sure how it will ultimately perform). I myself believe that bitcoin/crypto has a bright future, which is why I hold substantial sums, however, to gamble everything on it is just that - a gamble. If it works out, great - if it doesn't, you've got nothing to fall back on. So I'd council you to do what investors have been doing since investing was a thing: diversify. Yes, it means that maybe you won't be as rich as you could have been, but it also means that you've hedged yourself against a certain amount of risk, and that's how you protect yourself from going belly up.
teejaymuna

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

yes, i share your thoughts. We should all work to earn BTC now regardless of the current price value. In no time, the price will pick up and so many of us will smile. I just cant wait for the price to pick up again.
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 09:37:50 PM

Saving bitcoin is one of your choices, this decision has to be done by you only because you have the variables, you know your alternative investments and logically compare them risks, returns, time value, ROI etc. As each people has different character also each has different investment decisions.

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
LeveldKrypto

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:39:22 PM

I hold 50-75% of my BTC, and trade with the remaining. That way it is always increasing a little bit if i do the right trade, and i dont risk losing all on a bad trade. I also will withdraw some of my trading BTC when its needed for my family.

For me this works, but this is so individual...
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:47:56 PM

Seemingly, everyone might want to hold bitcoin and wait for further timing until it reaches its highest peak. It's right, saving it will be good. But there comes a time when your last option will be the bitcoin due to unavoidable circumtances. The point is, it's good to hold bitcoin and play with its price for future consumption.
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:39:25 AM

If you know about crypto currency I think you are rich man.
Crypto currency is digital currency after a time people find about crypto currency but today you know about crypto currency. Bitcoin value day by day increase if you keep your btc now after a time you get huge profits.
Only those people who are interested in making their lives easier and are involved in making investments into different businesses in order improve their lifestyles know about bitcoin in detail and those who are having academic background of computer. Rich people are very keen about bitcoin and are investing big amounts because they have money and bitcoin is providing them with the best service of increasing wealth.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

I also think that bitcoin will increase in the future so we should immediately buy bitcoin when the price goes down and hold the asset for a few years to gain an abundance of profits later.
Bitcoin should be used as the major mode of investment and should be treated as future digital asset of the world. I am sure those who are collecting bitcoin at present for their children, they will be highly admired and adored by their children because in a decade or score, it is going to rule the world.

Bitcoin should never be missed when available at cheap rates just like it is at present. I am looking forward for buying more.
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:21:21 PM

Bitcoin should not be missed when it is available at such a cheap price today.

I am looking forward to buying more, only people who are interested in making their lives easier and engaged in investing to improve their lifestyle in Bitcoin

Saving Bitcoin is one of my choices, and I keep it for the future of my children
jhezmark

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

Bitcoin saving it is your choice if you want save your money or invest in bitcoin it is you decision to make. in bitcoin you can save more money in bitcoin you can earn or you grow your saving in bitcoin.
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:39:12 PM

This is not a problem for the believers of bitcoin. For sure the value of bitcoin will only rise as more and more people will become interested in it. Some might be even "hodling" from the start when bitcoin was introduced. The real question is, How long can you hold? Because at some point, you will have to use it right?  Wink

It is a completely digital asset. The future sees a cashless society. Bank robberies will soon become a thing of the past. There are never any transaction fees and other superfluous requirements. The concept of every individual having a record of every transaction in the history of Bitcoin also proves how far security has come.
Apple Mac

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:40:12 PM

Yes this will be helpful, everytime you earn in Bitcoin currency try not to convert it all and well atleast save for yourself cause this will be in better price, which we do not know when will happen, so probably if you hold more, you can have more. Thats the secret of those successful people of today.

glanmarc

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:43:42 PM

This is not a problem for the believers of bitcoin. For sure the value of bitcoin will only rise as more and more people will become interested in it. Some might be even "hodling" from the start when bitcoin was introduced. The real question is, How long can you hold? Because at some point, you will have to use it right?  Wink

I agree with you. It still depends on the owner of bitcoin when to spend it. If you don't need money that much. Yes ofcourse you woulf prefer saving bitcoin. But many of us Enter the cryptoworld to earn money. To withdraw money but not to earn just more money. Sometimes it still dpends on the need of people to money. Thats my opinion.
Jogerstar

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:25:42 PM

agree with your opinion, bitcoin is an increase in the exchange rate when many enthusiasts increase, but we must remember the market value is always changing bitcoin. I think if bitcoin assets in the future can not be done, unless we have an asset of goods like Land we can make future assets because its value will increase in the future.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 01:30:12 PM

That is true because bitcoin is a very good long term investment which is really worth the keep. It's already been tested for a long time and if we just look the history of bitcoin of what's its price before, we can see that those who invested when bitcoin's price is below 1$, probably they're billionaires already today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: